GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't you returning it? Lmfao. Please don't tempt me. $399.99 is a rip!
I bought a black ops one to return. I already have an uncharted one on the side. What I liked about it was the finish too, that taken king one was glossy and easy to scratch. I take good care of my system and when I was cleaning it to trade in, it was all scratched up from who knows what. I know a new ps4 is coming out soon but I plan on keeping this uncharted one for my bedroom or whatever in the future. I even got a ps4 stand on amazon so I can stand it up. And the controllers trade in for $44 when you pick up Doom, so it was a no brainer to trade one in and pick one gray blue up off Amazon for $49 with no tax to match my system 😃

I bought a black ops one to return. I already have an uncharted one on the side. What I liked about it was the finish too, that taken king one was glossy and easy to scratch. I take good care of my system and when I was cleaning it to trade in, it was all scratched up from who knows what. I know a new ps4 is coming out soon but I plan on keeping this uncharted one for my bedroom or whatever in the future. I even got a ps4 stand on amazon so I can stand it up. And the controllers trade in for $44 when you pick up Doom, so it was a no brainer to trade one in and pick one gray blue up off Amazon for $49 with no tax to match my system 😃
...slowly packs up Taken King console... :rofl:

Anyone get a GS Power Up email "Important Information Regarding Your Account"
It's to tell you about the ability to now automatically have your account redeem points for $5, $10, or $15 certs at the beginning of a month when you have the points required. Mine was somehow set to do it and I set it to bank.

So returning has a higher chance of getting flagged than cancelling a pre order? I may just have to cancel doom but it affects the employees so wtf. I'd like to cancel on that one guy who asks too many goddamn questions but I feel like he's a junior detective

It's to tell you about the ability to now automatically have your account redeem points for $5, $10, or $15 certs at the beginning of a month when you have the points required. Mine was somehow set to do it and I set it to bank.
How did you set it back? I never got an email about it.

If you are a PRO member it automatically sets to point banking. 

Basic members default to a $5 auto issue coupon. 

So it looks like there is a 4 for $20 starting today until 05/29. I saw the banner under the "deals" header on the website. Of course, when you click on it, it just takes you to the store locator.

So it looks like there is a 4 for $20 starting today until 05/29. I saw the banner under the "deals" header on the website. Of course, when you click on it, it just takes you to the store locator.
Hopefully a different selection than last time...last time it was made up of mostly games that were previously part of 4 for $10 iirc.

Tho another 4 for $10 would be nice ...ehhh my bklog is so huge, but I can't resist deals if it is good lolol

Wasn't there just one 4 for $10? Most of them have been 4 for $20, I think. Even 4 for $20 is good if it includes current gen games, especially since you could flip Golf Club last time to pay for your other three games.

If you didn't get it for free with GWG, Sunset Overdrive is definitely worth 5 bucks so is The Last of Us.  Other than that....meh.

giphy.gif

Looking to trade in a 250 GB 360 for maximum value towards a one. Anybody know how likely it is we'll see a "trade an XBOX 360 Slim in for $100 credit towards a new XBOX One" trade deal again, ala the current PS4 trade deal?

Okay.. I'm not sure if this is the right thread but since it is the largest GS thread, I'm posting here.
So I ordered a game from gamestop.com and it arrived today.
On the case, there was a black tape covering the sticker where it usually says "pre-owned" and prices are on.
I was curious about it so peeled it off
It says "defective return to WH(warehouse)"
what the hell.
Discs look okay, but I cannot run the game until next week, (Im away from home and delivered it here) so no way to see if it even runs.
Has this happen to anyone else? Should I just return and order again hoping it is not defective this time?

Okay.. I'm not sure if this is the right thread but since it is the largest GS thread, I'm posting here.
On the case, there was a black tape covering the sticker where it usually says "pre-owned" and prices are on.
what the hell.
Discs look okay, but I cannot run the game until next week, (Im away from home and delivered it here) so no way to see if it even runs.
Has this happen to anyone else? Should I just return and order again hoping it is not defective this time?
It means It was marked as defective at a store and sent to the warehouse the be cleaned/resurfaced.

what the hell.
You might as well try it to see if it works. You have 30 days to return it.

Prob a stupid question but wanted to make sure nonetheless, if i do the 50% trade in credit toward Doom is it for everything I trade in? or just to the point to cover the cost of doom then everything else would be regular trade in value?

Prob a stupid question but wanted to make sure nonetheless, if i do the 50% trade in credit toward Doom is it for everything I trade in? or just to the point to cover the cost of doom then everything else would be regular trade in value?
It applies to everything you trade in, and the rest will go onto a trade card.

Since amiibo are considered accessories, can you trade in more than 1 of the same amiibo at the same time?

YMMV on trading more than one of the same Amiibo in one transaction, at some stores they have let me trade in multiple of the same at once but at others they have said only one of each Amiibo per transaction.

Anybody get a PUR e-mail stating they are going to start auto redeeming points for highest available certificate each month (unless the person opts out)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back