GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure why but I feel like eating...a salad right now. And a whole pot of coffee; shouldn't have played Overwatch last night as I'm like running on four hours of sleep.

Don't worry fam, I'm good, my $200 per cycle fits within their limits.

Here are the basics
  • The $1,000 limit is real.
  • The reset is based on a rolling 30-days.
  • Aside from the $1000 ‘hard’ limit, there appears to be a ‘soft’ limit of $250 in a single checkout which Paypal sometimes imposes.
I had to wrestle with the eBay mobile site but I somehow managed to roll a $100 eBay card back to GS minutes before the eBay Bucks promo ended. Looks like I can do some more through another PayPal but can't on my main PayPal. Whatever; PayPal hates me. Next time I probably will be buying some more Falcom Sound Team CDs when the promo shows up again.

Do appreciate the info though. Thanks!

Keep? I only went there instead of the Braum's across the street because my wife wanted a Sonic Blast and I didn't want to go home empty handed. Next time I'll just make two stops. :)
haha. I do keep going back there during $1 hot dog days so i can eat plastic hot dogs and drink plastic milk shakes. I always think to myself, "oh they shakes are new. maybe they wont taste like plastic", but i'm always wrong.

haha. I do keep going back there during $1 hot dog days so i can eat plastic hot dogs and drink plastic milk shakes. I always think to myself, "oh they shakes are new. maybe they wont taste like plastic", but i'm always wrong.
Oh snap, that reminds me that Sonic has .50 corn dogs today. On my way to a Cheap Ass Heart Attack!

If you guys need to pay someone to cook a hot dog for you that's pretty pathetic and lazy....

However GS has 20 Burger King GC for 17$ till 5/29 so you can buy a Burger King hot dog

If you guys need to pay someone to cook a hot dog for you that's pretty pathetic and lazy....

However GS has 20 Burger King GC for 17$ till 5/29 so you can buy a Burger King hot dog
Stop making me want those Chicken Fries. And those Croussandwiches ads on the radio really got on my nerves last year.

Well here is a GS deal

Battleborn at GS is 40 and comes with a mini action figure, which goes for around 15-18 bucks on Ebay and the game itself trades in to Amazon for around 38

And you can use Amazon GC to buy a whole host of other GCs at Amazon, namely Whole Foods or via Amazon Groceries if you are in a major city, where you get better food and won't get a heart attack next time your playing Overwatch and getting a anime boner looking at all those over developed female characters

When I was in high school I would always go to Sonic for happy hour during my off period and get a Route 44 vanilla Dr. Pepper. I think I'm going to go today and get that and the 50 cent corn dogs.

Hey, guys! What's going on...in...hee...eeeeh?

Umm...

CvLds51.gif

I'm not sure why but I feel like eating...a salad right now. And a whole pot of coffee; shouldn't have played Overwatch last night as I'm like running on four hours of sleep.

I had to wrestle with the eBay mobile site but I somehow managed to roll a $100 eBay card back to GS minutes before the eBay Bucks promo ended. Looks like I can do some more through another PayPal but can't on my main PayPal. Whatever; PayPal hates me. Next time I probably will be buying some more Falcom Sound Team CDs when the promo shows up again.

Do appreciate the info though. Thanks!
If your under your $1000 30 day limit and paypal is acting up on checkout try logging into paypal and manually resetting your password.

McD's shakes taste like flavored aerosol spray to me.  The only thing I avoid at Sonic is the ocean water.  Had one once out of town and it smelled exactly like lighter fluid.

I would love for GameStop to put up some silly TIVs with a nice 50% bonus coupon this year though.  Finally bought back my FE Radiant Dawn for ~30 after I traded it in for $64.

Wendy = BK Chicken Nugget

Same type of foamy chicken and breading

The only place with real chicken meat in the nugget is probably Chick A Fil
This. I love their chicken, however I refuse to eat there. Sometimes my fiance stops and grabs a sandwich on her way home from work, so I'll pick off a few bits of the chicken when she's not looking.

BK chicken is nowhere near close to Wendy's.

Pretty much goes

Wendy's

McDonald's

BK / Jack in the Box

And if you think Chickfila is fresher, you're just fooled by the MSG they add. It's not like they deny it.

Chickfila is good for like a chicken sandwich but raising canes has some really good chicken.

Also why would someone refuse to eat at Chickfila?!?

Blops 3 had a beta and I think Bf4 did? No announced betas for the upcoming games though. Also who's watching the Warriors get smacked right now

Chickfila is good for like a chicken sandwich but raising canes has some really good chicken.

Also why would someone refuse to eat at Chickfila?!?
I'm guessing you missed that whole thing in 2012 and they promised to change things? Well, shit never changed, or at least not for long because they're still giving 1mil+ to anti-LGBT groups.

But personal politics aside, those corn dogs from Sonic weren't too bad. Well worth the .50/ea I paid for them.

I'm guessing you missed that whole thing in 2012 and they promised to change things? Well, shit never changed, or at least not for long because they're still giving 1mil+ to anti-LGBT groups.

But personal politics aside, those corn dogs from Sonic weren't too bad. Well worth the .50/ea I paid for them.
Mine didn't taste like plastic. There is hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back