GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I will pay $5 PayPal for a $50 off xbox one coupon. PM me if you are able to complete a trade and send PDF tonight, as I am worried about coupon disappearing from people's accounts tomorrow as they sometimes have on the last day.

Edit: Got one now. 

I will pay $5 PayPal for a $50 off xbox one coupon. PM me if you are able to complete a trade and send PDF tonight, as I am worried about coupon disappearing from people's accounts tomorrow as they sometimes have on the last day.
I don't know about everyone else but mine came in an email, not in my pur account.

Hope it was just an issue with my store and the not the stealth bump getting nuked but I tried trading in Resident Evil 6 a couple hours ago and was only offered $8 instead of the $12.50.

so is $25 before any bonuses the best we get with xbox one games? im planning on using my coupon tomorrow for an xbox one and probably trading the free game in right away with the 50% bump. i figure FH 3, bioshock collection or fifa 17 are my best buys right now. i wish we could search gamestop's values like we do best buys.

so is $25 before any bonuses the best we get with xbox one games? im planning on using my coupon tomorrow for an xbox one and probably trading the free game in right away with the 50% bump. i figure FH 3, bioshock collection or fifa 17 are my best buys right now. i wish we could search gamestop's values like we do best buys.
You can, at least on the desktop website. In the trade in search box type "xbox one", then on the results sort by trade in value.

Edit: The highest base right now is $30 for nba or nhl

50% is only if you preorder CoD Legacy or Legacy Pro, remember.

Hope it was just an issue with my store and the not the stealth bump getting nuked but I tried trading in Resident Evil 6 a couple hours ago and was only offered $8 instead of the $12.50.
Most likely an issue with the specifiic store where the new TIV did not get pushed to their system yet since I believe it was previously $8. Although TIV and game selling prices should be the same at every location, if their system bugs out for whatever reason at the individual store level it can easily happen where selling or TIV price changes (up or down) don't get processed right away.

Example: I have seen the same used game ring up at different sale prices on the same day at locations that were only a few miles apart because the one store didn't have the new ad sale prices in their system yet on a Wednesday (and old ad sales from the prior ad week were still in effect).

You can, at least on the desktop website. In the trade in search box type "xbox one", then on the results sort by trade in value.

Thanks for this! I've been wondering if there was a trick to list the games by values like you can on the BBY site with an *

As expected many of the games I was keeping an eye on got their TIV dropped ahead of the 50% bonus with preorder today. Bye bye stealth bump!

It could be that the store updated it's TIV already. Because it's now showing up as $8. So some of the bumps have dropped already.

Kinda glad I dumped WWE 2K16(PS3) yesterday, as I got $12.50 for it and it's now showing as $8. As that's probably the highest TIV I'd get anymore for it with 2K17 coming out.

Resident evil 6, street fighter V, Doom, the last of us remastered, and NBA2k17 all down. Haven't finished going through the rest.

OH MY GOD GUYS ITS CALL OF DUTY DAY AT GAMESTOP

YOU KNOW THAT SUPER SERIOUS ULTRA EDGY REALISTIC GRITTY WAR SIM

maxresdefault.jpg

So far, Borderland:THC :x1:, The Show 16 :pS4: and Bloodbourne have dropped in my list of trades.  $22.xx difference after bonuses. :/

Also sucks the 50% bonus only counts towards game trades, not accessories.    

Was looking at LBP3, Yoshis Island DS, and Kirby Rainbow Curse yesterday. Difference today is about 50 cents less.

They changed TIV later than normal. Right before eastern stores opened. So much for the email they sent. Now I got to rerun everything.

Wish the app would refresh so I know if I should just get up early today or wait until later, trying to pick up groceries  :D/ 

never noticed the trade value sort option before, thanks! looks like nhl 17 is the only game still $30 base.

50% is only if you preorder CoD Legacy or Legacy Pro, remember.
yep, ive got it preordered for ps4, ill probably change it to xbox one since the early access for ps4 starts on the 5th and canceling after that may be problematic. i preordered previously for the free poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back