GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just left Gamestop and Cag6 and his MILF mom pulled up on me

Carpool-line-hookup-line-hook-up-line.jpg
I would say this is a great time to pull your dick out for Harambe, but the kid is right there. (if you're Blackrockwaifu, it's a bad idea because the mom is right there.)

I would say this is a great time to pull your dick out for Harambe, but the kid is right there. (if you're Blackrockwaifu, it's a bad idea because the mom is right there.)
The "stop right there" officer will write you a citation for even mentioning another male's dick. Court date soon.

I'd say you can't take a joke, but seeing you mention the Harambe meme, I'd say you can't make one either.

Don't be salty because Harambe got to handle the child and you didn't
Again, I was teasing the thread starter on his shitty picture, but I guess you mention dick so much since you can't seem to get off mine. And yes, I know what you're gonna say next, "I'm not your type or what not," but wait, nah, you'll probably just mention Harambe or some shit again.

Can anyone else confirm $48 for NBA 2k17? Would be cool to actually make $10 on it since I'm obsessed with Madden right now
Lol I'd actually rather play 2k right now. I'm just trying to play madden as much as I can right now cuz I won't be touching it once I get on 2k

Just got back from my local store. Had a stack of 19 games that I traded in, all of them traded at the app values + 50% bonus for COD Infinity (which only needed a $5 deposit).  Transaction went super smooth (my local GS is usually awesome, today was no different, and just finished giving them an awesome feedback).  Traded for a Madden Xbox One S, used my $50 coupon and my free game (NHL 17) rang up with no issue at all.

BTW picked up some solid flips from Redbox with this including TMNT XBO ($18 to $27), Snoopy PS4 and XBO ($6 to $13), Until Dawn PS4 ($9 to $20) and NBA 2K16 360 ($9 to $19).   Didn't feel like driving the 10 minutes it would have taken to get WWE 2K16 PS4 but that's a good flip too. 

The Last of Us Remastered trades for $20 with the bonus, picked up a $10 PS card so I can rebuy digitally since its on sale this week.

Oh and FYI about my question earlier, I did buy NHL 17 from walmart, traded it in for $48, then got it for my free game which I returned to walmart without any problem. Made the net for my system $250. I also had Madden 17 for PS4 which I traded in for $40 since my system came with Madden 17, further giving me value!

All in all ended up with what I feel was a sweet deal to upgrade my 500GB VCR XBO to the 1TB S.  Time to sell my old one!

Just had a few games to trade in: Bayonetta 2 (disc only because i am not giving up my Bayonetta 1 + 2 combo) for 24 bucks after 50% bonus and pro bonus. And Dead Rising for the PS4, got 20 bucks for it, not bad after picking it up at best buy for 16 last week. Put that $44 towards the legacy pro edition. 

Just got back from my local store. Had a stack of 19 games that I traded in, all of them traded at the app values + 50% bonus for COD Infinity (which only needed a $5 deposit). Transaction went super smooth (my local GS is usually awesome, today was no different, and just finished giving them an awesome feedback). Traded for a Madden Xbox One S, used my $50 coupon and my free game (NHL 17) rang up with no issue at all.

BTW picked up some solid flips from Redbox with this including TMNT XBO ($18 to $27), Snoopy PS4 and XBO ($6 to $13), Until Dawn PS4 ($9 to $20) and NBA 2K16 360 ($9 to $19). Didn't feel like driving the 10 minutes it would have taken to get WWE 2K16 PS4 but that's a good flip too.

The Last of Us Remastered trades for $20 with the bonus, picked up a $10 PS card so I can rebuy digitally since its on sale this week.

Oh and FYI about my question earlier, I did buy NHL 17 from walmart, traded it in for $48, then got it for my free game which I returned to walmart without any problem. Made the net for my system $250. I also had Madden 17 for PS4 which I traded in for $40 since my system came with Madden 17, further giving me value!

All in all ended up with what I feel was a sweet deal to upgrade my 500GB VCR XBO to the 1TB S. Time to sell my old one!
That's some CAG Gold level planning right there. Solid work.

Just got 63 bucks for LBP3, Yoshis Island DS, Kirby Rainbow Curse, and Professor Layton Unwound Future. LBP3 was a surprising $20

Hopefully the TIV don't die tomorrow, I have to sit today out since the wife is at work most of the day and the kids have lots of weekend homework strangely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Just got 63 bucks for LBP3, Yoshis Island DS, Kirby Rainbow Curse, and Professor Layton Unwound Future. LBP3 was a surprising $20
I bought LBP3 for them for $10 new months ago. I traded it into the same store today. It pays to be patient. I just hope the system doesn't flag the two as taking advantage since both are on my account and it was at the same locatiom but a new employee who handled the transaction.

Also if anyone is planning on keeping COD maybe we can start a clan because I would like to have some friends on there to play with. I am debating on whether to keep the preorder or not when I pick it up but if I get some friends from here to play teams with I'll just keep it to play.

Hopefully the TIV don't die tomorrow, I have to sit today out since the wife is at work most of the day and the kids have lots of weekend homework strangely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I had to sit it out today too. I had a family birthday party that took up all my time today. Going to meticulously plan out a run tomorrow and hopefully pay off my PS4 Pro. Then maybe I can work towards making a PSVR free by the end of the year and I'll be super happy.

Goddamn it. I miss out on some of these decent values cuz of my saved trades not working. Becoming too lazy to look up values now. Cmon GameStop fix that shi

Question for anybody who had thus pre-ordered before... I pre-ordered from Best Buy quite a while ago. I got one code I put into the PS4 which is the 30 day early access. But I never got anything for the Beta. I just pre-ordered one from GS for my brother and the receipt has both codes.

sorry if this was already asked...

I cancel the call of duty pre order and get my deposit back without any problem right?
If you do it before release you can actually hurt the employee that sold you your preorder. Better to just put down $5 and cancel after its release.

KS36kHn.jpg
i price matched rainbow and star fox from Amazon at best buy. Picked up the resident evils and shadow with $25 certs at best buy. Got the Pokemon's with Dell credit. Everything else I got from Amazon prime now except for Mario party, republique, Bloodborne and life is strange, most likely broke even or made more on those though

Finished last trade just in time. Up to $940 in liquid credit and 2 fully paid call of duty preorders, one on each system. Also spent 84k points on 7 $15 off preowned coupons, and the kind, patient employee helped me use them all, one transaction at a time.

I was wondering though, having never preordered anything at bestbuy before, can you preorder in store? And do you have to pay the full amount?

I was wondering though, having never preordered anything at bestbuy before, can you preorder in store? And do you have to pay the full amount?
Good question, I would like to know as well. Might be helpful to post it in the BB thread instead.

I have $600 GameStop credit still and all I do is look for transfers to Best Buy so I can get Shell cards. Didn't see a point in participating today.

Finished last trade just in time. Up to $940 in liquid credit and 2 fully paid call of duty preorders, one on each system. Also spent 84k points on 7 $15 off preowned coupons, and the kind, patient employee helped me use them all, one transaction at a time.

Minimum $5 down like GameStop.

^You worked way too hard for GS credit.

Good for you though.
Really? Amazon prime delivered half my stuff in 2 hours, 1 best buy trip and 1 GameStop trip. Maybe came $80 out of pocket after using leftover credit all to get the pspro? I've done way more running around before haha but thanks :)

I have $600 GameStop credit still and all I do is look for transfers to Best Buy so I can get Shell cards. Didn't see a point in participating today.
Whole Foods gift cards are an option for me, I spend cash there anyways so I could really get cheap groceries by making one trip to the parking lot that has all three stores in one lot :) southwest is also an option to get away, recently paid for a whole vacation that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back