GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
That could take a few days to do as I have written no code to do electronics trades. I can look into it however.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
No rush, my switches don't come in till Friday. Gotta sign up the GF to get the b2g1 anyway. I just need a mass credit mover. Also, if I return items at BBY do I need the physical item there or will the receipt be sufficient? I want my money back on my credit card and use store credit if possible but I realyyyyy don't want to drag two switches with me.

BOTW SE

Maple Hill Pavilion,5300 W MAIN ST,KALAMAZOO MI 49009 - Low Stock (1-2)
Elm Street Plaza,2902 S 180TH ST,Omaha NE 68130 - Low Stock (1-2)
Vicksburg Plaza,2310 IOWA AVE,Vicksburg MS 39180 - Low Stock (1-2)

I have 200$ worth of trades before the 50% bonus. Do I just go to Gamestop and see if I am able to pre-order the 7$ joycon strap then I can walk out with the 300$ store credit?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Woo, figured out how to do a formula in Google Sheets to track the past month of GS trade ins.  Now I can ensure I don't go past the limit.  By end of today I'll brush past $1k.  :whistle2:

Well traded in 4 copies of each of the top 18-20 Credit boomerangs at like 4 different stores all super awesome associates. Not bad for my first flipapalooza. Have $200 Credit left over after my switch and zelda paid off. Not sure if any of the other games interest me. Will probably save it.

No sorry I'm new to this. Haha it seems too good to be true. Well I hope my local store has the joycon straps so I don't have to pre-order the Zelda game to get the bonus.

Whats wrong with pre ordering Zelda? Just put $5 on the game, and get the rest on a gift card.

Not bad for my first flipapalooza. Have $200 Credit left over after my switch and zelda paid off. Not sure if any of the other games interest me. Will probably save it.
If you think this is good, you should of seen flipapalooza 2015. Maybe one day we will have the perfect storm again.

No sorry I'm new to this. Haha it seems too good to be true. Well I hope my local store has the joycon straps so I don't have to pre-order the Zelda game to get the bonus.

Your store doesn't need to have them in stock man. Literally put five bucks on anything and just say you don't want it when you have pickup time.

So much food gift cards from the last couple of days. Should pay for free lunches for the next 2 months, lol. 

Thanks again for the list Blackbeard!

So pretty much just go to the store tell them I would like to put $5 down for Zelda and trade in the games and I'll get the bonus?

Take your trades ask if they have any switch accessories they'll ask what your looking for ask joy con strap or anything that's 7.99 if u don't want to put 5 on a game. Then tell them you want to trade the games in with the bonus for switch accessories and theyll scan the games and then tell them you just want to put 5 down and they'll get a trade card for u if u don't have one and they'll put the credit into the card. That is all and you walk out ballin in credit.

Is anyone else having issues with GS online? Trying to purchase 3 retro games using the buy 2 get 1 free and my orders won't go through! Frustrating!

Used mobile and Firefox on a laptop and still a no go.

That sale is loonngggg over with. There was stuff like PS4 Sleeping Dogs and Terraria that I essentially paid $7 for and traded in for $19.20

Yeah that was over a year ago and I traded those games like Wolfenstein Blood and the like within minutes of buying them from Target. Surprised you still had some.

No rush, my switches don't come in till Friday. Gotta sign up the GF to get the b2g1 anyway. I just need a mass credit mover. Also, if I return items at BBY do I need the physical item there or will the receipt be sufficient? I want my money back on my credit card and use store credit if possible but I realyyyyy don't want to drag two switches with me.
To return and rebuy consoles, you will need the serial number of the consoles.

So pretty much just go to the store tell them I would like to put $5 down for Zelda and trade in the games and I'll get the bonus?

Yup. Just say you want to put $5 on zelda, and the rest on a gift card. I usually mention how Im saving it to get a switch when they become available again (which I plan to do). Might get less of a stink eye, but it really doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

[media]https://youtu.be/C8-B5cyfK6A[/media]

Newbie here, successfully flipped $80 cash worth of games into $260 credit

eyeing a PS4, do I pull the trigger on $240 slim with free $40 game? or should I only consider the COD bundle for $249?

It looks like I was able to boomerang and flip to get me up to $600 gamestop credit. Which is crazy because I started last week with $130 at best buy. Thanks guys! I'm definitely making another donation on the sheets. I think I'm getting close to the $1900 dollar limit through all the trade in though. Is the monthly limit set by month or just every rolling 30 days?

It looks like I was able to boomerang and flip to get me up to $600 gamestop credit. Which is crazy because I started last week with $130 at best buy. Thanks guys! I'm definitely making another donation on the sheets. I think I'm getting close to the $1900 dollar limit through all the trade in though. Is the monthly limit set by month or just every rolling 30 days?
Rolling 30days

Got two fifa 15 PS3 for $7 each, and two copies of little big planet 3 PS3 $10 each at walmart and then promptly traded them in for $73.6 at gamestop after promo.

Also threw in my own copies of Splatoon, Mario Kart 8 and Twilight Princess HD for a total of $161 take away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back