GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
new coupons

"buy 2 pre owned games or accessories, get 1 free" expires 2/27

"get an additional $10 credit for every 5 games you sell us" expires 12/30

Yeah, a bit of warning on that $10 credit thing, the trades for games have to be a trade credit worth $2 or higher each. Also, I dunno if there's a limit, unless they're also going for that "$50 in coupon deals" since, as this for just an example, trading 25 games within specific amount (if their credit value is at least $2 or higher) will get you $50 bonus on top of whatever you get from it. But we'll see, and I dunno about that B2G1 thing unless its not a $20 one or unless its the better one up to $?, lol. (Since it mentions and includes games and accesories.)

Yup! That is all. Then you get one on your receipt with current bonus coupons and then you get the others in your PUR account under active offers.
I might be missing something here but I don't see how you'd get an in-store reciept by redeeming the points online. Is there a way to redeem the 15k points in store?

I'm sitting on 24k points and might do this instead of attempting a coupon stack

Yeah, well anyways, it looks like PUR is updated, no Steal of the Week coupon (this week), hmm, are they discontinuing it (due to the PUR Pro offers?), or taking a break? Oh well...>_>

Gamestop must like giving out this B2G1 free coupons. I though it was crazy enough when i renewed a few weeks ago i got 4 B2G1 coupons instead of 2.

I like the coupon I got that says preowned products...hmmm wonder if I can return the console I just got and buy a cheap tablet I was looking at and get another thing for free. Doubt it but I'll give it a shot.

Well you guys weren't kidding about how bad Wendy's is these days. $6.64 for two value hamburgers, a large fry, and a small frosty. The frosty's still good but the fries are complete crap and the burger's not nearly as good as it used to be. At least a large fry is still a large fry there and not like most places where it's barely a half full medium.

They appear to no longer carry subway and burger king cards.
They still had both of those when I saw the new cards the other day.

I didn't see any taco bell cards either.

They had those too at the time. If they stop carrying those though I'll be sad since that's the only fast food I eat with any regularity these days.

I love Taco Bell, at least in where I live. The menu is completely different than what it is in the US. I went into one of them TB in Orlando and ordered a chicken burrito. The thing tasted like $#!t and had rice in it (something they don't do in here). Yuck.

I love Taco Bell, at least in where I live. The menu is completely different than what it is in the US. I went into one of them TB in Orlando and ordered a chicken burrito. The thing tasted like $#!t and had rice in it (something they don't do in here). Yuck.
Where do you live?

I also have a "buy 2 preowned games or accessories, get 1 free" that expires 2/28 (different from the PUR renewal B2G1)
I got that as well. I have the credit card, maybe it is one of the bonuses we get for having it? The 2/28 expiration is very nice...if I can find 3 things I need by then.

Well you guys weren't kidding about how bad Wendy's is these days. $6.64 for two value hamburgers, a large fry, and a small frosty. The frosty's still good but the fries are complete crap and the burger's not nearly as good as it used to be. At least a large fry is still a large fry there and not like most places where it's barely a half full medium.

They still had both of those when I saw the new cards the other day.

They had those too at the time. If they stop carrying those though I'll be sad since that's the only fast food I eat with any regularity these days.
I told you man, they want gold bars for a double cheeseburger!

That's how everything tastes at Taco Bell here.

shit those Burger King cards were keeping me alive.
The 10 piece nuggets for $1.50 and buy roll some place from 50 cents to a dollar? That's what I do now because the dollar menu sucks at Burger king. I miss the Buck double.

How much is a controller in store? The website says $45, but it may be online only. I need a new controller and just want to use GS credit, don't mind the $5 over other retailers price.

I'm thinking about moving my gamestop credit to bestbuy by using that coupon that expires on february. Don't know which games I should get to trade in at best buy yet though. I only have $98 gs credit

WUT? Dat burrito is good with rice. Literally just got that this past Sunday. I got the chicken burrito (fresco) and 3 soft chicken tacos (fresco). :drool:

Was so good, going to go again this upcoming Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back