GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty good weekend for trade ins
Those Wii games always go up in value, to get $33 for Mario kart Wii is insane.

I just wish GameStop carried lego store gift cards, I wanna get the snowspeeder
Aw, didn't even think to look for some of those values. I still have that with the wheel sealed somewhere around here...

Dang, last time I looked at the Switch tab it had a ton of stores in stock. I was considering buying one and selling it on CL, to convert GS credit to cash, but looks like I waited too long. As a side note, is it even worth doing that? Is there still demand for the switch on CL? Only reason I ask is because I was at Best Buy and Walmart last week, and I saw switches at both stores. So they can't be that hard to come across.
Personally, I don't think it's worth doing that, unless you sell for cost. I'm stuck with mine from BB, and it's not going anywhere on ebay, probably because I have to charge extra to cover shipping and fees. Yuck.

"multi-use" coupon? You think a used coupon could work today or are you just saying if I had one that had not been used yet, it would work multiple times? Just curious
Latter

Only a possibility due to the site/app being down and the in store computers going slow af.

Try it and let us know

Think I'm cashing out all my trade credit for some Red Lobster GCs then I'll rip down a Sonic display and mace the manager because she refused me $700 worth of cheddar bay. The site being down is a sign that they are onto us. Get out get out now! ;-)

In all seriousness/honesty with the system even in store acting slow and wonky I'd be leary on messing around with the POS today at all. You could score double coupons uses, but it could also screw them up the other way (as yes you could get it fixed, but when your flipping huge do you really want anyone looking directly into your account very much).

Darn, with a max of 50% now, kicking myself for not doing the BB trades yesterday - those 32(BB) --> 40(GS) 3DS games looked much better yesterday with that extra $2.50 or so

Yeah, it's a good time to get your credit onto a gift card just in case. Can't be too sure that they may be looking to ban accounts with too many trades. 

Is this the longest a GS/BB/TG/WM website has been down besides when Amazon EC3 F's up the entire web?

Weekend stealth bump is still on. Traded in 11 games towards tetris for Switch. Got 40% + 10% bonus.
$262.50 credit today.
Total credit racked up this weekend $1940; 5 trade transactions. I'm done.
yep, rory mcilroy and pvsz 2 still at $25 and $22.50 base respectively

can someone let me know what the current trade promos are since the ww2 promo is dead?
This is the only good one right now:

The CoD/Destiny bump should have ended yesterday, but you can still get 40% (50% with PUR Pro, same as preordering only CoD over the weekend) if you buy a specific game: Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition, Yooka-Laylee, Little Nightmares, Stardew Valley, or Puyo Puyo Tetris.

can someone let me know what the current trade promos are since the ww2 promo is dead?
50% extra trade credit if you buy Little Nightmares Six Edition, Stardew Valley, Yooka Laylee, Bulletstorm, and Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

finally got the Star Wars flyer

On May the 4th, this thursday Gamestop having buy 3 get 4th game free all pre-owned games.

Also get 30% extra credit with any star wars purchase listed on the AD. Cheapest star wars item in AD Pop button $1.09

switch pro controllers were in BB's inventory sheet right?

I don't see it, is it a pretty common thing now? I'm pretty sure I saw two at a store over the weekend but then again the store had empty switch boxes all over the place so maybe it was just for show. Had no problem with the regular switch remote with zelda but it feels way too small for mario kart. 

and is that pur elite suppose to launch when the site is back up? Would be sweet. 

finally got the Star Wars flyer

On May the 4th, this thursday Gamestop having buy 3 get 4th game free all pre-owned games.

Also get 30% extra credit with any star wars purchase listed on the AD. Cheapest star wars item in AD Pop button $1.09
This'll be real nice if the website isn't still screwed up by then.

Just came back from another GameStop, did my third and final flip today, the only game I had left was the black ops collection. I put it towards puyo puyo tetris and got a total of 36.75, surprisingly he still had the launch edition in stock with the keychain. I felt great and ended up copping a Pro controller (much needed because playing Isaac on the joycons is serviceable but not great) and a Switch car charger. Also yes the Switch pro controllers are starting to show up more, at least 2 or 3 in my local stores so far.

1 more question for those that traded in games today. Every game has the same value listed on the spreadsheet by BB? I trust the beard and all but my paranoia kicks in every now and then

Only did one set of flips, I might go do one more set if I can get Puyo Puyo Tetris for free. Who do I talk to if I never got my B2G1 coupon?

LOL rewards are the same just physical is gone. They lost how much money just to do that?
I had a feeling they were going to drop all the physical stuff. Why I cashed out 50,000 points on Slimed Peters and that Funko Doom. At the 1,500 and 5,000 runs they should be a winner long term.

Can anyone that works at GS tell me if the POS displays the number of points a customer has currently after scanning their PUR card / typing in phone number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back