GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh... anyone have any experience making a BBB complaint on Gamestop? 3 weeks and they still haven't shipped half the items from the May 4th order. I called today and they say it should ship in a few more days, which they have said each of the last 3 weeks.

I would cancel and just buy an amazon card and order there, but amazon doesn't have them in stock.

Ugh... anyone have any experience making a BBB complaint on Gamestop? 3 weeks and they still haven't shipped half the items from the May 4th order. I called today and they say it should ship in a few more days, which they have said each of the last 3 weeks.

I would cancel and just buy an amazon card and order there, but amazon doesn't have them in stock.
You could try going into a store and having them call the in store CS number. It connects to people on the phone with more power to get shit done.

Don't really know where else to express my excitement but I just got a copy of Chrono Trigger SNES from Gamestop! It's been on my wishlist on GS for a long time now and on my personal wish list for years. Never got to playing this game before. So excited!!!!
Grats dude! I thought that game would be too rare for gamestop to carry. Or maybe I just thought it was more rare then it really is.

[email protected]

Saturday is Pokémon day. Extra 30% trade toward anything featured in the flyer.

For those picking up Alan Wake are you getting disc only or the complete game?  Everywhere I go I see disc only and would like to get it complete (for the collecting purposes) but don't know if that's the only way to get it or not.

For those picking up Alan Wake are you getting disc only or the complete game? Everywhere I go I see disc only and would like to get it complete (for the collecting purposes) but don't know if that's the only way to get it or not.
Mine has its case but no manual, from this sale, and I've seen multiple others that were disc only.

I picked up 3 Alan Wakes so far.. think one disc only, one complete, and then randomly a collector's edition the guy decided to give me for $4.49... lol

When you bring your stealth bump stock with you while visiting family for the weekend

Happy Stealth Bump Eve
giphy.gif

I know, I know. Just worried because some said that it shipped the same day they ordered! Hope it doesn't get cancelled because I paid with trade credit and I know how much of a bitch it is to get credit back on a GameStop.com cancelled order.
Should have been cancelled off your account by now and a $10 credit given. Win some, lose some.

Of course! Yet another reason to abuse GameStop even more next stealth bump. I'll just have to flip enough to get one for free on amazon because that tease to getting one made me really want one for real.

And of course they say I haven't been charged and I check my trade card and whaddayaknow, $42.69 less than when I last checked.

Blackbeard is too nice and unselfish a person to ask, but if you truly appreciate his services, and he helps you out a lot, throw the dude a bone. It doesn't have to be much, get him a $25 amazon card. If hes making you bucks on boomerangs and helping you save time and money tracking down things for you, $25 is a drop in the fucking bucket.

There will come a time when cag will be remembered in eras. Before Blackbeard and after Blackbeard. I hope he sticks around forever.

Of course! Yet another reason to abuse GameStop even more next stealth bump. I'll just have to flip enough to get one for free on amazon because that tease to getting one made me really want one for real.

And of course they say I haven't been charged and I check my trade card and whaddayaknow, $42.69 less than when I last checked.
To be fair to Gamestop, give it a couple days. I've had it take 48 hours after an order was cancelled for trade credit to show back up, it works like a debit card in that the authorization is like a charge.

So is there a "tried and true" method for using the generic $5 trade bonus on page 1?  Do you guys normally print out multiples and just cut them out and hand them in? Do you write store numbers on them? Simply show the barcode on your phone?  I've never tried using it and would like to use it for some of my trades this weekend.  Didn't see anything in the FAQ specifically regarding strategies either.  Thanks!

So is there a "tried and true" method for using the generic $5 trade bonus on page 1? Do you guys normally print out multiples and just cut them out and hand them in? Do you write store numbers on them? Simply show the barcode on your phone? I've never tried using it and would like to use it for some of my trades this weekend. Didn't see anything in the FAQ specifically regarding strategies either. Thanks!
Print it and cut it out and say it was in a recent PUR email.

Just read through the FAQ again, and it looks like you can get a B2G1 coupon anytime you renew your PUR membership. This works even if your current membership is still active, correct? I'm assuming that doing so adds another year to your membership. If that's the case, then I'm curious to know how many years some of you have on your PUR membership. LOL
Ya it stacks...I renewed a bunch of times when the Kongregate $5 off promo was flooding our posts...wish it would come back someday lol

I need to figure out what to use this $10 promo code on to boomerang back to Gamestop. Let's go stealth bump, papa wants a set of pricey subwoofers and Gamestop is paying for them!

Print it and cut it out and say it was in a recent PUR email.
Go into a GS store you were gonna buy something at anyway, when the cashier asks if you are interested in pre ordering any upcoming games, say yeah but money's tight you wanna trade some games in first. That usually gets them to give you an official one. "Hey tell ya what have this please come back and trade you'll get 20% bonus towards Yada Yada..."

There maybe some truth to GS getting Switch restock for Memorial Day weekend. 4 stores in Texas are showing "In Stock" (3 or more) and an unusual amount of stores are now showing "Low Stock" (1-2)

My theory is they have been holding new shipments at the Grapevine warehouse in preparation for this weekend and that is why the Texas stores have the most stock right now. I'm probably wrong but whatever....

Sooo what's with the front page posts about free stuff?
Thats what I'm wondering hmmm

for the Pokemon bonus on Saturday...lowest item is the $3.99 booster pack right? Thinking about 1 of the housewares instead coz it'll be useful but not sure...

I hope Alan Wake gets delisted again lol

was Rime for Switch always $39.99? could've sworn i saw $29.99 yesterday, planning to pre-order switch version for the stealth bumps. not that it matters if just $5 down, but gotta do calculations in case i get one of those employees who insist i have to pay off fully if getting bonuses.

It's $39.99 for the physical Switch version. Other system versions are $29.99.

Also, the physical Switch version will bring a CD as a bonus.

was Rime for Switch always $39.99? could've sworn i saw $29.99 yesterday, planning to pre-order switch version for the stealth bumps. not that it matters if just $5 down, but gotta do calculations in case i get one of those employees who insist i have to pay off fully if getting bonuses.
Been 40 bucks for a while since they announced the switch version. The cartridges cost them more.

Hoping some of these 4/20 games get a stealth bhump because gamestop dun goofed.

its nintendo going full retard and charging more for the same game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back