GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
The missing page from the bump in Tivs.

IMG_20150621_130605.jpg

PS3 GT6 $18. PS3 AC Rogue $18.80. PS4 Saints Row 4 Gat out edition $13.20.

No bonus on SR4 that is the normal TIV. Had them them scan The Evil within but no bonus on that one.

[quote name="ClevelandBrowns" post="12760235" timestamp="1434908566"]Anyone try GT6 today to see if it is still working?[/quote]

Still works as of an hour ago.

Whoever was asking about the pur lifetime value thing, it updates overnight. We'll see if I can get it over 2500.

I've gone up 22 yesterday and 23 today.

Keep us updated if there was a change on the TIV today.
No change. Still $18 when I just traded in my other copy today.
pokemon sapphire, New super Mario bros 3ds, Mario kart 7, mortal kombat komplete (360) all got the mwt bonus also

Trying to decide if I want to go run and drop off batman arkham origins, borderlands 2, and destiny from the new page

I'm gonna try to trade in Diablo 3 today, I'm so glad I checked this thread.  Does anyone know if GS sells ebay gift cards too or just amazon? EDIT: Nevermind, just checked and they don't.

You'd be surprised what people would do. I traded 3 of the same item and 2 of the same item also but on the same day during that promo and I'm still good.

You might have to call and see if they will tell you why you're banned. IIRC someone did that before and they explained to him why.
I just called to ask about it and the guy said he didn't see any restrictions or bans on my account. So weird, I wonder if just one store has me blacklisted.

not sure where else to ask but i'll ask here

i recently purchased a $50 PSN card from gamestop's website using $5 gift cards i got using bing and swagbucks

i had used gift cards on the website to make purchases several times, but this time after making my purchase i received an email about 3 minutes later saying my financial institution rejected the purchase and my order would be canceled, why it rejected it i don't know considering i used gift cards and even if they didn't work my card has plenty of money on it

my issue is i still got the download code immediately after i submitted the order, and i checked the gift cards and they still work as if they were never used, what do i do?  

if i used the gift cards again would i get in trouble?

I would use the code and check your credit card online in a few days. Perhaps it went through anyway. If not you could call Game Stop and try to pay them.

If you got the code, and none of your cards(credit or gift) got charged, that depends on how much you care.

Bank error in your favor does occur once in a blue moon.

not sure where else to ask but i'll ask here

i recently purchased a $50 PSN card from gamestop's website using $5 gift cards i got using bing and swagbucks

i had used gift cards on the website to make purchases several times, but this time after making my purchase i received an email about 3 minutes later saying my financial institution rejected the purchase and my order would be canceled, why it rejected it i don't know considering i used gift cards and even if they didn't work my card has plenty of money on it

my issue is i still got the download code immediately after i submitted the order, and i checked the gift cards and they still work as if they were never used, what do i do?

if i used the gift cards again would i get in trouble?
No you got the code from Gamestop, it would be considered a gift by the government because it's their fault.

just bought some games doing a b2g1 used coupon and the one that was free doesnt work, can it be exchanged for anyitem of equal or lesser value, also first ps3 game I have had not work, damn ni no kuni

Just traded in GT6 and noticed the on the receipt -$2.00 for refurb service wtf i just bought it from gamestop couple days ago 

I'd burn them on the survey if they ever pulled that crap here.
That's how I handle it. As soon as they start eyeing up the disc too long I usually say something like "that game is in far better condition than any I buy from this store. If you plan on charging a refurb fee, I'll simply keep it but I'll be sure to fill out a survey."

That's how I handle it. As soon as they start eyeing up the disc too long I usually say something like "that game is in far better condition than any I buy from this store. If you plan on charging a refurb fee, I'll simply keep it but I'll be sure to fill out a survey."
i still cannot understand how some ps3/ blu ray disc games can get scratches. i can only find scratched blu ray games from gamestop

i still cannot understand how some ps3/ blu ray disc games can get scratches. i can only find scratched blu ray games from gamestop
The two ways to kill a blu:

1. buff the disc, removing the protective layer

2. scratch the top art so that there's a part where it's missing

Hey guys I havent checked the trade in like 30 minutes....is GT6 still trading for $18?  Inquiring flippers want to know!!!!

I checked online and went to trade in GT6 and they were giving me $18 and I said no, that is wrong, and directed them to their website and showed them that it was $5 and did an override it and gave me $5 credit. Put the $5 to Batman. Great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back