GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, saw some of your lemonade on IG today:
11410722_516772358476976_1255086023_n.jpg
That's awesome!

Don't think I've ever done it before, but if I renew my PUR account for 2 years, will 1 B2G1 show up and then immediately after using the first one a 2nd one will show up via email/app? Or do I have to renew, use the code, then renew again after its been used for a second code?

Thanks for the info!

Don't think I've ever done it before, but if I renew my PUR account for 2 years, will 1 B2G1 show up and then immediately after using the first one a 2nd one will show up via email/app? Or do I have to renew, use the code, then renew again after its been used for a second code?

Thanks for the info!
I renewed my PUR account for two years and I have two B2G1 coupons showing under my account. However, there was a few months gap between the renewals.

You asked a stupid ass question and you get mad at the response?...you got some nerve. Htz, revoke this fuck pass haha
It's a stupid question to ask how long a promotional price would last?? Go fuck yourself, asshole! Yes Htz, "revoke my pass". This stupid ass thread... Wonder how gamestop would like to know about these topics?? Hmmm... fuck you all!

Thanks for the info!
Nope. Use up one. Wait a day. Renew again. Wait 2-3 days for the new one. GG, gamestop.

Heard something that I believe would interest several folks. The clerk at my local store told me that they were going to start selling Visa gift cards next month. There was no wink or fingers on the lips but he seemed to know what he was talking about.

Heard something that I believe would interest several folks. The clerk at my local store told me that they were going to start selling Visa gift cards next month. There was no wink or fingers on the lips but he seemed to know what he was talking about.
That'd be great for converting GS credit to BB... assuming it actually happens and we can use credit.

This leaves one question: does that mean GS is doing better in revenues or worse right now?

And stop staring at Kohaku's legs.

Yes. I heard that as well a few weeks ago. I didn't believe them but with more people claiming the same thing, there is hope.

And a side note, I received mail today informing me there is a class action lawsuit against gamestop. I could file the paperwork and be compensated for a certain amount. I only skimmed through it so idk if this is for ex-employees or for some specific reason altogether. I will edit with info as I read it within the hour.

Edit: Decided to read it now before working, I worked during a specific time that was considered overtime-eligible position in california. Very strange. Idk if any info about this is online but perhaps searching carrete v. Gamestop will yield results. Back to work now. Check on cag later

The real question is whether or not we can use GS credit to pay for them.

Well, people are willing to sit on credit when given a choice of buying at shitty prices; this will give them a chance to get some of that money back. The amount of games/accessories they sell/trade is not going be affected by this - if at all, it will increase the trade-ins.

Just got a digital BAK w/season pass from sony. Purchased the CE at launch, thinking about dumping the disc to GS but I was debating if i should wait till the trade promo kicks in, 

Just got a digital BAK w/season pass from sony. Purchased the CE at launch, thinking about dumping the disc to GS but I was debating if i should wait till the trade promo kicks in,
Might as well wait. The most you can get right now is $41.25 with PUR. Even if GS drops the base value to $27.50, (the lowest I would imagine it possibly going this soon) with coupon and PUR you would get $44.

Got some retro trade values to pass along.

NES

Super Mario Bros 3 - 9.00

TMNT 2 - 7.00

Adventure Island - 5.00

Maniac Mansion - 7.50

SNES

Super Mario Kart -15.00

Frogger - 5.00

Super Mario World - 8.00

Ms. Pacman - 4.00

Bomberman 2 - 15.00

PLAYSTATION

Final Fantasy 8 - 7.00

Kartia: The World of Fate - 7.50

Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure - 10.00

Silhouette Mirage - 15.00

RayCrisis: Series Termination 8.00

Here is some other vintage TIV

PS1 Parasite Eve 1 - 7

PS1 Resident Evil 1 - 8.50

SNES Yoshio's Island - 18.50

SNES Super Mario World - 8.00

NASCAR '99 (N64) - $7
Super Mario World - $8
Kobe Bryant in NBA Courtside (N64) - $13
Super Mario Bros. 3 - $9

Don't believe everything you see in the internet.

oh my God, I hope you didn't buy any cause I was trolling.
I live on the East coast, where GameSlop doesn't do retro trade-ins. I hope no one else bought copies of the game though. Anyway, I guess I'm pretty guilible to believe that.

NASCAR '99 (N64) - $7
Super Mario World - $8
Kobe Bryant in NBA Courtside (N64) - $13
Super Mario Bros. 3 - $9

Don't believe everything you see in the internet.
Are you sure about NBA? I had them search it at my local GameStop and they couldn't find it, lol

Nice troll, had me wishfully thinking.

Are you sure about NBA? I had them search it at my local GameStop and they couldn't find it, lol

Nice troll, had me wishfully thinking.
it's not on the list, he was just trolling, only hangtime and jam 99 are on there

hangtime is $6 so that's a pretty decent value

Cant find Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited (XB1 or PS4) value on GS game tradein page. Shows 'Not Found'.

Did they stop accepting it because so many people were flipping them last few weeks??

Cant find Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited (XB1 or PS4) value on GS game tradein page. Shows 'Not Found'.

Did they stop accepting it because so many people were flipping them last few weeks??
The trade-in value is removed from the website when the game is on sale. App shows $25 base for both.

I'm gonna need to move some amazon credit to gs cuz who likes paying taxes right? I hope there would still be bumps for games like gta v and batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back