GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the most amount spent on non-GS GCs in ONE transaction?  Is there a limit before a PUR account gets flagged for suspicious activity despite holiday season?

Honestly, trying to move credit for a 4K HDTV at BB Black Friday.

I actually came here to ask about those Kindle gift cards. I plan on trading in my PS4 cause I barely play it anymore. My question is, can I use the Kindle cards for anything on Amazon, or is it limited to the Kindle?

I actually came here to ask about those Kindle gift cards. I plan on trading in my PS4 cause I barely play it anymore. My question is, can I use the Kindle cards for anything on Amazon, or is it limited to the Kindle?
a kindle giftcard is the same as an amazon giftcard. once load, it goes to your amazon online gc bal.

Thinking about trading in my 500gb Xbox One for $175 + $50 offer.

Do they require trading in controller too, or just the system?

Also, is this a decent trade-in offer?

Thinking about trading in my 500gb Xbox One for $175 + $50 offer.

Do they require trading in controller too, or just the system?

Also, is this a decent trade-in offer?
It was $250 for everyone without coupon until Monday. They will make you buy a used controller and add it to the bundle if you don't bring one.

Wow, you don't realize just how bad GS's TIVs are right now until you start browsing them to see what might be worth trading in if they hold.  Short list: not a whole lot even with the 50%.

But they have to be official Microsoft ones, right?
Depends on if you have Jr. Detectives in the area or not and what their power level is. If they're at Raditz' level, it's manageable, but if it's OVER 9000!!! you might be screwed. Best to go official if you have em.

Should I trade in Madden NFL 16 for $27.50 with Pro on Saturday or wait until Sunday for the 50%? Do you think the values will tank hard and even with the 50% that I will get less than $27.50 on Sunday? Decisions, decisions.  :whistle2:k

Should I trade in Madden NFL 16 for $27.50 with Pro on Saturday or wait until Sunday for the 50%? Do you think the values will tank hard and even with the 50% that I will get less than $27.50 on Sunday? Decisions, decisions. :whistle2:k
You should get more than $27.50 with the bonus. I do not expect the game to go under $20 at all. I guarantee it won't.

So if I sign up for PUR Pro today, do I get immediate access to the coupon for $50 trade in bonus for a PS4?
Yes and no, some people beforehand have signed up for PUR and have waited like 2-3 days for the coupon to appear in they active offers.

But i have seen other cases where it appears almost immediately, they're system is weird.

Depends on if you have Jr. Detectives in the area or not and what their power level is. If they're at Raditz' level, it's manageable, but if it's OVER 9000!!! you might be screwed. Best to go official if you have em.
This made me LOL, excellent DBZ reference.

But seriously, please only trade in high quality, first party power bricks. Anything less is a ticking time bomb for the person that buys it.

Maybe this has been answered. But does anyone know if the guaranteed trade in value stacks with the +$10 when trading in towards halo ?
It should, the $10 is added to the transaction as $10 bonus TIV for whatever game you are trading in. Make sure that the game is for :xb1: or :ps4: and that it has a base TIV of $2 or more.

I'm not sure, but it will be $40 for each of those with a PRO card.
Yea, exactly.

I'm such a math perfectionist asshole it drives me nuts when I see the terrible math spewed all over this forum.

OCD in full effect when I see it.

Yea, exactly.

I'm such a math perfectionist asshole it drives me nuts when I see the terrible math spewed all over this forum.

OCD in full effect when I see it.
I was gonna chime in and say actually it'll be $41.25 lol.

Edit: Forgot it was base. I thought it was $27.50 + $13.75. I'm new at GameStop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back