GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
THEIR! :p

I thought the trade limit was on a rolling 30 day basis. So there's a 3 month evaluation period too?
There's an overall monetary amount limit. Some ran into it last year in July.

It seems to reset after 3 months, so that's why I called it quarterly. Not sure what the exact time frame is though.

Of note, there's separate trade limits for cash trades and credit trades.

I was a Top Pro, I bought one game yesterday at full pre-owned price and nothing else so far in January 2017. 

I got banned. Be careful, other CAGs.

It depends on your state from the look of it,  for many if you trade in more then $1000 in a given week, you are automatically locked out of trading for 3 months

Happens everytime with the trade boost events.

I have a B2G1 coupon on preowned products that I HAVE to use by tomorrow or lose. Any good way to get credit at BB, or best way to make it back

I have a B2G1 coupon on preowned products that I HAVE to use by tomorrow or lose. Any good way to get credit at BB, or best way to make it back
Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)

$33.00*

$30.00*

Super Mario Maker (Wii U)

$33.00*

$30.00*

Splatoon (Wii U)

$33.00*

$30.00*

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)

$33.00*

$30.00*

Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)

$33.00*

$30.00*

Xenoblade Chronicles GameStop Exclusive (Wii)

$33.00*

$30.00*

Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

$33.00*

$30.00*

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Wii U)

$33.00*

$30.00*

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)

$33.00*

$30.00*

New Super Mario Bros U with Super Luigi U (Wii U)

Any three of those games and trade it right back to GS

The only way that I know is through a combination of some pre owned coupons and the b2g1. I plan on picking up super smash bros 3ds, pokemon omega and super smash bros wii u with a preowned $5 and $10 coupon. Smash bros wii u should be free.

I had a problem with my coupons scanning last week, I was scared I got the ban but I honestly think something was messed up with the store I was at. I hope my coupons work tomorrow.... The guy helping me looked like the guy from grandma's boy.... I felt like asking him how much clothes cost in the matrix because he was sporting Neo's jacket. I decided not the rock the boat though because this was the same store where I went to a month ago and the cashier had on the pip boy and expected me to pretend like it was AWESOME

Assuming the $30 trade mentioned earlier for Black Ops 3 works you could buy 3 used copies. Trade each toward pre-order for $30 then cancel pre-order. Seems like a lot of work to turn $73-74 into $90 trade though.

Assuming the $30 trade mentioned earlier for Black Ops 3 works you could buy 3 used copies. Trade each toward pre-order for $30 then cancel pre-order. Seems like a lot of work to turn $73-74 into $90 trade though.
Are junior detectives gonna let u buy 3 copies of the same game though

How do you know that? Or are you just talking out your ass?
when your account is banned/suspended you cant use you PRO card. It's essentially like you dont have an account even tho you can still access it on your phone or whatever. I know this cause it happened to me.

*update* 500gb console is consider defective and there is an extended return policy over the
holidays. I can just return the console for a refund of $249 plus tax

Input on this, I did the B2G1 on 3 xbox one consoles.(2 500gb & 1 tb) Can I return the 500gb console I have and get reimbursed $249.99 plus tax? I'm planning on returning it or exchanging since I can't register this console to my account. Its currently registered under another user. My initial order had 2 500gb & a limited edition 1tb console with the 1tb being free but the 1TB was cancelled. So receipt shows 2 500gb & 1tb cancelled at $550

The replacement 1TB was on a SEPARATE order confirmation showing $0. Does this make it possible to just return the 500gb for a full refund of $249 plus tax. The other 500gb already sold.
I'm pretty sure the 7 day return window passed.

ended up returning the xbox one console for $267.xx as it was defective, ended up with a b1g1 after all the customer service issues.
Was your 500gb on a seperate receipt? I ask because I just had to return the CoD Xbone console I got as part of the b2g1 because of a bad disc drive. Shame since it was in good shape cosmetically. Anyway, I asked for a replacement with the rep on the phone but I am kinda worried they won't have one then hassle me about the coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back