GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know the actual (not website) value of a dualshock 4?
$44.xx with pur pro and bonus.

Has anyone tried stacking the additional $10 credit when you trade a ps4 controller coupon?
Yes, the employee who helped me today played around with several scenarios to see if it was possible. It's not.

I can confirm that Steam and Amazon cards still ring up just fine. Also they have a new line of DBZ funko pops which I will shamefully grab tonight or tomorrow on my next run.

I have a good bit of credit from these trades, and instead of AZ giftcards, I'm looking to convert it into cash. It's been a while since I've bought games at Gamestop; can anyone suggest me some titles that I can buy, play, then flip out to eBay while breaking even?

I have a good bit of credit from these trades, and instead of AZ giftcards, I'm looking to convert it into cash. It's been a while since I've bought games at Gamestop; can anyone suggest me some titles that I can buy, play, then flip out to eBay while breaking even?
Sell AZ giftcards on eBay?

Someone please answer my question because I'm having a lot of trouble. I'm trying to buy a gamestop gift card with my ebay gift card but every time I try, it requires me to log into my paypal account and always gives me trouble about my device I'm using from (using my home desktop) I've called paypal like 6 times this week and they keep ensuring everything is fixed and it will work in an hour but it never does and one of them suggested it might not be possible to use my ebay gift card to buy a gamestop digital gift card. Is this true or are they bullshitting me?

Thinking about trading in Overwatch for $40. It was fun for a couple weeks but I haven't played it much lately and the lack of content is really getting noticeable.

They will be putting out new everything for free over time.. it's barely a month old..

Someone please answer my question because I'm having a lot of trouble. I'm trying to buy a gamestop gift card with my ebay gift card but every time I try, it requires me to log into my paypal account and always gives me trouble about my device I'm using from (using my home desktop) I've called paypal like 6 times this week and they keep ensuring everything is fixed and it will work in an hour but it never does and one of them suggested it might not be possible to use my ebay gift card to buy a gamestop digital gift card. Is this true or are they bullshitting me?
Are you breaking any of these limits?

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/the-obscure-limits-of-paypal-digital-gifts/

$44.xx with pur pro and bonus.

Yes, the employee who helped me today played around with several scenarios to see if it was possible. It's not.

I can confirm that Steam and Amazon cards still ring up just fine. Also they have a new line of DBZ funko pops which I will shamefully grab tonight or tomorrow on my next run.
Thanks for clearing that up

I don't think I am, but maybe I'm overlooking something. Basically I bought several $60 gamestop gift cards for $50 with money I had in my paypal account, went to gamestop and transfered all those gamestop gift cards into a single Ebay gift card and am now trying to use the ebay gift card to buy a $50 gamestop gift card through paypay digital gifts... if that makes sense... I can't even seem to buy it through my personal debit card either. It seems hell bent on paypal funds or bust.

I feel like I never get bored with overwatch because I just play a new hero I haven't used as much and the game is so different.

Overwtach is fun but Im tired of playing the same maps and most of my teammates being braindead when it comes to playing  the objective. I'll be trading it in and rebuying down the line when the add more content.

I don't think I am, but maybe I'm overlooking something. Basically I bought several $60 gamestop gift cards for $50 with money I had in my paypal account, went to gamestop and transfered all those gamestop gift cards into a single Ebay gift card and am now trying to use the ebay gift card to buy a $50 gamestop gift card through paypay digital gifts... if that makes sense... I can't even seem to buy it through my personal debit card either. It seems hell bent on paypal funds or bust.
Did you try the ebay app on a phone?

Just got an email with a b2g1 coupon on pre owned products.

*Buy 2 Get 1 Free: Offer valid 6/8/16 through 7/31/16 only. Must be a PowerUp Rewards Member to redeem. Subject to availability by location. Prices subject to change. While supplies last. Free item(s) must be of equal or lesser value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Overwtach is fun but Im tired of playing the same maps and most of my teammates being braindead when it comes to playing the objective. I'll be trading it in and rebuying down the line when the add more content.
Honestly don't care about wins and losses in the game. Playing it is so fun. Every hero has so much depth.

Just traded two copies of Twilight Princess HD and one Wolf Link amiibo for $86 after paying $64 in gift cards at Best Buy. Bought an eBay GC right there no problem and got more Best Buy credit out of it. Hopefully Best Buy pulls a miracle and lets out a special sale or DotD for easy flips

Overwtach is fun but Im tired of playing the same maps and most of my teammates being braindead when it comes to playing the objective. I'll be trading it in and rebuying down the line when the add more content.
These are my thoughts on the game as well. When you have teammates who know how to play its fun but playing the same 2 modes and same few maps over and over gets old. Most randoms are dumb as hell too. All anyone wants to do is pick Hanzo or Widowmaker and get rekt. I had to pick support more than I wanted to because no one else ever would.

It's very sour that an awesome comunity like this have lumps like you, fucking bullies that mods should get rid off, show some respect for CAGERS, don't be a jerk
thank you sir. its ok. Im already used to finding some jerks in here.

some jerks only can be bullies online. they feel so brave & sassy behind the monitor screen

Did Overwatch save your life or something?
It's a fun game that will be supported (for free) for a very very long time from a company that is known to give its products an extremely long life cycle. Blizzard has supported and updated Diablo 3 for over 4 years with only one expansion. Everything else was free. I have no doubt that Blizzard will give us our money's worth over and over, even though I already feel like it's worth $60.

It's a good game that was praised by critics. If someone doesn't like it though you don't have to try to convince them to keep it

Just traded two copies of Twilight Princess HD and one Wolf Link amiibo for $86 after paying $64 in gift cards at Best Buy. Bought an eBay GC right there no problem and got more Best Buy credit out of it. Hopefully Best Buy pulls a miracle and lets out a special sale or DotD for easy flips
We need a Father's Day DotD!

I can confirm the following values:

xbox 360 slim adapter 38.40 (after x1.6)

xbox one adapter 48.00 (after x1.6)

dualshock 4 44.00 (after 1.6)

LoZ TP HD WII U + Wolf Amiibo 46.01 (after x1.6)

eBay and Amazon. C'mon guys, you're better than this.
Yes but people are talking about shitty 3rd party adapters that cause a fire. Do you only buy genuine ones or is there a reputable 3rd party cheap brand? I want a good deal but I would also like to not be indirectly responsible for a house fire.

So if I trade in my Xbox one, do I get to trade in the Kinect separately?  From the looks of it, I can get $100 for my Xbox one console + $100 coupon bump to buy a ps4, and with the 50% bonus, I would get $40 for the Kinect ...so...

$100 console

$100 coupon bonus

$40 kinect

= $240.

buy a ps4, then return for a Xbox one elite with $50 gift card included for $350.

so end result would be net of $60 .... And having a $50 gift card.  I'd be using GameStop credit to pay for this so no money out of pocket. 

After LOU,BB,JC3,UD,LOZ,GOW3 and PP, ended up with $146. Grabbed a $10 psn as well. Was listening to a dad that was mentioning he did a big trade yesterday and would've gotten $70 more if he knew about the 50%. Wanted to tell him about CAG, but bump that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back