GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but people are talking about shitty 3rd party adapters that cause a fire. Do you only buy genuine ones or is there a reputable 3rd party cheap brand? I want a good deal but I would also like to not be indirectly responsible for a house fire.
Are there any articles or proof of that happening. At worst my adapters crapped out on me after a year but I was gaming so heavily then.

After LOU,BB,JC3,UD,LOZ,GOW3 and PP, ended up with $146. Grabbed a $10 psn as well. Was listening to a dad that was mentioning he did a big trade yesterday and would've gotten $70 more if he knew about the 50%. Wanted to tell him about CAG, but bump that!
Knowledge is power. And withholding knowledge from others lets you exert power over them.

Hartman-Sassy.gif

After LOU,BB,JC3,UD,LOZ,GOW3 and PP, ended up with $146. Grabbed a $10 psn as well. Was listening to a dad that was mentioning he did a big trade yesterday and would've gotten $70 more if he knew about the 50%. Wanted to tell him about CAG, but bump that!
Yeah and if you tell them it's a 50/50 of either "oh wow thanks " or "I don't need your help."

If you tell them about CAG, you get banned. As well as nuked from orbit.

The first rule about CAG is you don't talk about CAG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC1yHLp9bWA

Does Bestbuy not carry Kindle/Amazon gc's anymore? I haven't bought any in a long while and the rep said she hasn't seen them in a while either...

Time to rebuild my game fund after cashing out a few weeks ago and paying for my cruise...

Round 1:

$59 redbox turned into $114 gamestop. 

This is gonna be a fun week!

Time to rebuild my game fund after cashing out a few weeks ago and paying for my cruise...

Round 1:
$59 redbox turned into $114 gamestop.

This is gonna be a fun week!
Do tell. What games you flip? I picked up all the biggest % ones and turned a 73% roi with 8 games on my first trip. I have three more stacks to do. More than likely next Friday will see a stealth bump. But w/e

What is the rule on games/system again?  I am at 3 State of Decay since 5/3.  For some reason I have a ton of these at the Redoxes around me in addition to Halo:MCC.  Not looking to get banned though.

Do tell. What games you flip? I picked up all the biggest % ones and turned a 73% roi with 8 games on my first trip. I have three more stacks to do. More than likely next Friday will see a stealth bump. But w/e
The usual suspects. Halo MCC, FF X/X2, State of Decay, Uncharted NDC, and a few others.

The usual suspects. Halo MCC, FF X/X2, State of Decay, Uncharted NDC, and a few others.
Ahh yes FFX/X2 someone around here totally ripped off redbox with that game. In February I got a photo copy of one. And then the last go around of bumps in May I pulled 5 copies of FFX/X2 out of that same redbox machine that had been photo copied. Very pissed at my missing profit, got my money refunded tho.

They haven't in like 2 years.
I got four $25 Amazon GCs at Gamestop a few days ago, so YMMV? They're in the system for this central Florida Gamestop.

So let's say I trade in an Xbox One for $100 + $100 PUR bonus towards a new PS4, plus enough games and accessories to cover the whole price of the PS4. If I would prefer the PS4/Vita bundle on the site, can I return the PS4 for credit to us on the site? Would I need a gift receipt due to the trade bonus from the Xbox?

What is the rule on games/system again? I am at 3 State of Decay since 5/3. For some reason I have a ton of these at the Redoxes around me in addition to Halo:MCC. Not looking to get banned though.
Limit of 4 of the same game per system per rolling 30 days.

5 of the same game on a single system in 30 days is a trade ban.

Also there seems to be a credit limit per rolling 30 days somewhere between $1500 and $2000 that gets you a trade ban.

Does anyone know if the use of BB reward certificates contribute to the ebates cash back return? I'm trying to see if there is any difference between paying an online order with a credit card VS paying an entire order through reward certificates.

Gotta love them fliparoonies!

So let's say I trade in an Xbox One for $100 + $100 PUR bonus towards a new PS4, plus enough games and accessories to cover the whole price of the PS4. If I would prefer the PS4/Vita bundle on the site, can I return the PS4 for credit to us on the site? Would I need a gift receipt due to the trade bonus from the Xbox?
I did this but didnt need a gift reciept, chance an employee tries to take down the promo credit but I had no issues

Does anyone know if the use of BB reward certificates contribute to the ebates cash back return? I'm trying to see if there is any difference between paying an online order with a credit card VS paying an entire order through reward certificates.

Gotta love them fliparoonies!
ebate never work for me on bestbuy purchases. i tried with gc,cert,cash.

WWE 2k16 ps3 TIV drops to $10 base...from 13 yesterday (the only >$5 boomerang dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back