GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have question about the trade ins OP left in a couple pages back about trading in a xbox one for a xbox one elite bundle. How can you swap a COD 3 PS4 bundle for a elite bundle? Doesn't gamestop only take in pre owned products and not brand new products? Cause I've always known GS to take in brand new products and basically pay pre owned prices for brand new products cause they can't take in brand new products.

So with that said, do I go and trade in my xbone 1tb for a PS4 cod bundle and immediately travel to another GS and trade that in for a Elite bundle? I understand that trading in a xbone for a ps4 equals to $225 value and left over is $125 then you take that PS4 bundle and exchange it for a elite bundle but I don't understand that cause the TIV of the cod bundle is only $200. So how can you exchange the PS4 for a elite bundle? Is it just like buying something an and making a immediate return for something for the same or lesser value?

I have question about the trade ins OP left in a couple pages back about trading in a xbox one for a xbox one elite bundle. How can you swap a COD 3 PS4 bundle for a elite bundle? Doesn't gamestop only take in pre owned products and not brand new products? Cause I've always known GS to take in brand new products and basically pay pre owned prices for brand new products cause they can't take in brand new products.

So with that said, do I go and trade in my xbone 1tb for a PS4 cod bundle and immediately travel to another GS and trade that in for a Elite bundle? I understand that trading in a xbone for a ps4 equals to $225 value and left over is $125 then you take that PS4 bundle and exchange it for a elite bundle but I don't understand that cause the TIV of the cod bundle is only $200. So how can you exchange the PS4 for a elite bundle? Is it just like buying something an and making a immediate return for something for the same or lesser value?
You are exchanging it, not trading it in. You get the full value ($350) not the trade in value.

wow, metal gear solid v for ps4 actually went up $2, good for those with a time machine that can go back to last week when it was $20 new $15 used.

No where does it say it has to be at the same store. If your not comfortable doing an exchange at a different store just do a return then..........

I had a pretty good experience yesterday. Brought in two twilight princrsss w/ amiibo and a handful of other ps4 and 3ds games wanting to get to $300 for an Xbox one.

Well the guy forgot to scan the second twilight princess, so he let me rebuy fire emblem fates with an extra 20% off. I got $32 and then rebought it for $25.

Plus after I got home I realized they added deception 4: nightmare princess for ps4 to my receipt the first time and I have never owned that game. I think it was a typo with twilight princess. So that was another $12.50.

After LOU,BB,JC3,UD,LOZ,GOW3 and PP, ended up with $146. Grabbed a $10 psn as well. Was listening to a dad that was mentioning he did a big trade yesterday and would've gotten $70 more if he knew about the 50%. Wanted to tell him about CAG, but bump that!
Ugh, what is wrong with my brain. What game is PP?

wow, metal gear solid v for ps4 actually went up $2, good for those with a time machine that can go back to last week when it was $20 new $15 used.
tumblr_mzp4lvRH4e1qcga5ro1_500.gif

So, Amazon gift cards... is the word that they are gone for good, or are they just updating to a new type of card? When I went in today, they didn't have those "guy reading under the tree" Kindle cards, but they did have this new all-white design that I've never seen before. It didn't ring up, and the guy at the register said it could be because they don't shown in the system yet.

So, Amazon gift cards... is the word that they are gone for good, or are they just updating to a new type of card? When I went in today, they didn't have those "guy reading under the tree" Kindle cards, but they did have this new all-white design that I've never seen before. It didn't ring up, and the guy at the register said it could be because they don't shown in the system yet.
Yeah my one store had the new white gift cards and I was able to buy them last week, while the other nearby GS only had the reg gift cards, which the only one that worked was the $25 one

I feel like when the two guys who work at gs and both say we had to take the amazon cards off the shelves and remove them from the system then we dont need to continue conversation as to if they still work.

so I have the coupon: $50 extra trade credit when trading xbox 360.  However, the coupon didn't say which version of the xbox 360. so does it work on any of them? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back