GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
well i'll be cashing out my last bit of credit on eBay cards today, just a matter of time before they're pulled too so I wanna do that at asap.

So I was turned down in trading in a Street Fighter V Fightstick TES+ today. I was told they don't take them.  Is this true for anyone else?

So I was turned down in trading in a Street Fighter V Fightstick TES+ today. I was told they don't take them. Is this true for anyone else?
They have never taken fight sticks or steering wheels or flight sticks. Ever.

Best you can hope for is they take it as a generic ps4 or ps3 controller and you get like $9 for it. But that's not policy either. And lucky for whoever buys it for $25 or something after that.

Last edited:
They have never taken fight sticks or steering wheels or flight sticks. Ever.

Best you can hope for is they take it as a generic ps4 or ps3 controller and you get like $9 for it. But that's not policy either. And lucky for whoever buys it for $25 or something after that.
That's not actually true. There is a listing for "fight stick any" or something similar. Same with flight sticks.

I don't think that's actually used.. or the value is like $5 because there are never any used anywhere.

So the 50% is automatic right?

Got a bunch of games digitally over the last few months that trade in for double physically.

Does the 50% stack with 20% if purchased towards Mirror's Edge ?

Edit: Reading is fundamental:

Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details.  No dealers.  Offer valid in the United States and Guam only.  Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Valid through 6/19/16.

Will the 50% stack if I trade in an original PS4 dualshock controller, plus the $10 extra pro code this month? I'm not going to lie that the stick quality of the original PS4s was pretty bad and mine started wearing slightly. Also to confirm I just need to trade in the controller no charging chord?

Will the 50% stack if I trade in an original PS4 dualshock controller, plus the $10 extra pro code this month? I'm not going to lie that the stick quality of the original PS4s was pretty bad and mine started wearing slightly. Also to confirm I just need to trade in the controller no charging chord?
Probably not. Looks like the offers don't combine.

Try it. I had successes that coupons stack on automatic bonuses on trade ins before. The system does allow Automatic and coupon stacking but, not 2 automatic bonuses.

Try it. I had successes that coupons stack on automatic bonuses on trade ins before. The system does allow Automatic and coupon stacking but, not 2 automatic bonuses.
I know I had that stack the last time they offered the $10 bonus TIV coupon for a DS4 and there was a trade bonus going on.

Bah. I was wondering why my Dualshock 3 traded in for so low. Looking at the receipt, he rung it up as a Sixaxis. He screwed me out of about $11 with the bonus included.

I tried it yesterday at lunch, tried it again today. Both of the Gamestop employees who tried are very lax about this kind of stuff and could not get it to work.

Didn't someone already say that they didn't stack yesterday?
Indeed I did, was hoping perhaps it might work today but no dice.

If someone discovers some particular order of scanning things to get it work I want to know but we tried for a good 5 minutes both days.

nobody is having this issue??? No matter how many times I try, I can't save any TIVs on app or online and my past saves are all gone.
Why are you trying to save values? Put on some shoes, crawl out of your parents' basement and trade those game/accessories in.

In all seriousness, lots have people have issues with employees giving the saved values after the values drop, the promo, I imagine, would make this even more difficult.

i just saved a TIV on my android app without issues

try clear cache and log out and then back in
did all that and done that again just now. heck i even uninstall the app after clearing cache and data. but still not be able to see past saved TIVs or save new ones.

Well the iceholes at GS claimed I was lying and trying to pull a fast one on them when I showed them their own app and the saved values.

I'm not sure about the purpose of the feature, fairly useless if you are made to look like a thief everytime you pull out the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back