GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
It expires today, so you don't have long to wait.
I didn't want to have to do another return, but I suppose I could trade them in for the 20% bonus and for sure profit that way. Just wanted to try and use the coupon first.

Let him wait...seems like a real baby waiting to be spoonfed
Not really, just want a confirmation either way, not a "hurr go and try it urself"

But really, a quick phone call can resolve all that.
I highly doubt that. My local store didn't even know about the B2G1 sale until I told them, let alone the intricacies of a coupon.

The 10 bonus for DS4's work on multiple controllers. Purchased 2 DS4's and a 2ds. Traded in the DS4's for $40.25 a piece.
All I wanted to know. Thanks!

Hey guys I can't tell, was there a trade in bump this weekend? Like a stealth bump or did I miss that last week. Seems to be at the end of each month and I totally spaced on today being the 1st

Tool the plunge traded in 2 ps4s and all my games. Kept my xbox one 1TB bought back my uncharted ps4 an Xbox one 500gb and a wii u 32gb. He had to manually override it but the Xbox one was free. So ended my day one less ps4 and games added an Xbox one and a wii u and 3 games. Kids are stoked the get wii u and xbox in their room and I retained my xbox one 1TB and uncharted ps4 in the living room :)
It took awhile but I finally understood this. Couldn't figure out how the 1TB xbox fit into all this. :whistle2:k

Hey guys I can't tell, was there a trade in bump this weekend? Like a stealth bump or did I miss that last week. Seems to be at the end of each month and I totally spaced on today being the 1st
Last weekend they sent the usual email that accompanies a stealth bump. Except the prices included the 50% TiV promo. And prices dropped for the weekend instead of being bumped... That was a stealth tank.

Ended up picking up a used copy of Dying LIght: Following Enhanced Edition for about $16 after purchasing it with 2 DS4 controllers and trading them back in with the $10 coupon.  Good deal

Ended up picking up a used copy of Dying LIght: Following Enhanced Edition for about $16 after purchasing it with 2 DS4 controllers and trading them back in with the $10 coupon. Good deal
Did the same with Mario Maker, but I ended up paying around $22 with CA taxes

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at picking up 2 DS4 controllers and an XL controller. After trading Ds4 controllers back in should come out with the X1 for $20 or so. That is if they are all $40.25 tradein with coupon.

My daughter has been on me to pick up another X1 controller to play Minecraft with her friend.

Looking at picking up 2 DS4 controllers and an XL controller. After trading Ds4 controllers back in should come out with the X1 for $20 or so. That is if they are all $40.25 tradein with coupon.

My daughter has been on me to pick up another X1 controller to play Minecraft with her friend.
Hope you live on the west coast or something because the coupon expires today lol.

Well crap completely missed that obvious issue. Oh well,was going today but ended up keeping the kids. Thanks for keeping me from making an erroneous trip.

Off topic but I'm thinking of moving my credit from GS to BB tomorrow. Is it similar to GS in that you can put store credit from different transactions on one card, or will I have like 5 different BB gift cards to keep track of?

Off topic but I'm thinking of moving my credit from GS to BB tomorrow. Is it similar to GS in that you can put store credit from different transactions on one card, or will I have like 5 different BB gift cards to keep track of?
I think when you trade something in it has to go on a new gift card. Although after the transaction they can merge your gift cards.

Both of the orders I placed for sets of 3 ipads were cancelled without giving a reason...leading me to drive an hour to a store that had 3 ipads worth buying.  Promo worked without issue in store. 

I stopped at my local GS and could not find 3 pre owned items that I wanted. I was tempted to get MK XL but decided to just watch this event from the sidelines. I'll save that credit for the next round.

I've been waiting to get in on an eBay Bucks promotion to buy back all the Nintendo games I dumped during the 50% boost. Doing the math though and factoring in eBay bucks and ebates, it'd be cheaper to just buy them back with this B2G1 free promo. I guess I'm dropping a lot of trade credit today.

What do you need for the 20% trade in bump?
902x205_LegoStarWars_trade.jpg

Too bad you can only add one of these bundles to your cart. With the b2g1 it would be 6 dualshock 4's and 3 Lego Jurrasic World's for about 205$ with tax. Wait for the next 50% to trade in the DS 4's and trade in the JW's now or wait as well.http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/lego-jurassic-world-with-two-dualshock-4-wireless-controllers-co-op-bundle/132143
That bundle is like you buy the 2 DS4s at $47.69 each and you get the game for free. It seems to be a B2G1 deal as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back