GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was the website always showing those values? I am seeing Mario Party 10 on the app for $27.50 and Lego Star Wars $27.50 (current gen) and $25 (last gen).
I'm pretty confident I remember looking it up on the website yesterday because the app was displaying them differently (non pro in bigger font and on top). I guess only the website is currently updated?

You shouldn't ever lose at Tic-Tac-Toe, so...

YOu shouldn't troll forums either but yet you do so ....

Some of us don't care genius. Not trying to get banned, but it's not worth our time playing it "safe" as all can be. Much more so once Ebay and gas cards flew the coop. It's child's play to not get banned. Just trade in jack sht. No fun in that. And (not) worth the hassle. YMMV there Einstein.

Pointing out a terrible analogy is not trolling.

Although, in fairness, your analogy actually is really fitting in that if you lose at Tic-Tac-Toe, you really don't know what you're doing. It is comparable with the GS bans considering how much discussion there has been on limits.

Anyway, I'm good. No trolling. No hard feelings. Have a nice day, sir or ma'am.

Pointing out a terrible analogy is not trolling.

Although, in fairness, your analogy actually is really fitting in that if you lose at Tic-Tac-Toe, you really don't know what you're doing. It is comparable with the GS bans considering how much discussion there has been on limits.

Anyway, I'm good. No trolling. No hard feelings. Have a nice day, sir or ma'am.
You're a troll. Good read the definition.

Isn't ibotta in store only? I use both. BB has a $5 cash back rebate if you spend over $100
That sounds like a sweet deal. Do you know if this applies paying with BB gift cards as well?

I should be nearing elite status during the next couple of weeks and would like to avoid paying more out-of-pocket money :(

That sounds like a sweet deal. Do you know if this applies paying with BB gift cards as well?

I should be nearing elite status during the next couple of weeks and would like to avoid paying more out-of-pocket money :(
Paying with BB gift card is fine but you cannot get credit for BUYING GCs like eBay.

If I have the higher values saved on my app from today, what are the odds they'll honor it?
I'm pretty friendly with most of the employees at GS stores around me and I've still literally never gotten them to honor a higher TIV saved on the app. Makes me wonder why they even let you do that to begin with

Show them the higher value on the app. Make them use their iPad if you don't wanna use your phone. They should honor it. At least the GS around me do

For those of us that are still lucky enough to get eBay cards at GS, I just got 10% ebay bucks back on a $50 Best Buy GC. Not sure if that offer is targeted or not but lasts until tomorrow.

I'm pretty friendly with most of the employees at GS stores around me and I've still literally never gotten them to honor a higher TIV saved on the app. Makes me wonder why they even let you do that to begin with
Are you "smile and say hello" friendly or "smile and give a handjob" friendly?

If it's the former, than maybe going to the latter will get you some higher TIV action with some action of your own.

What a sad day. 10% ebay bucks and can't buy anything using a gift card cause I'm over the 2k limit. Apparently it was applied retroactively.

Gamestop has a new sale 15% off 3 used Xbox One games, online seems to stack with PRO 10%. (Not sure if it will stack in store) Seems like it may be good for flips

Last year I traded a bunch of stuff during the 50% extra and got $915 didn't get banned though I barely trade all year long .. 2 days ago I traded a phone and like 8 games and an Xbox one controller for about 510 cash and no problems so far

Gamestop has a new sale 15% off 3 used Xbox One games, online seems to stack with PRO 10%. (Not sure if it will stack in store) Seems like it may be good for flips
There's also cag16 16% off for Online without the 3 game requirement. However It can be somewhat useful for in-store. It is too bad that Doom and Battleborn went back to regular pricing.

Just traded in Deadpool and Snoopy both values were lower in store then on the app. Deadpool was 16.50 Snoopy was $9.35. Had to get manually adjusted.

What a sad day. 10% ebay bucks and can't buy anything using a gift card cause I'm over the 2k limit. Apparently it was applied retroactively.
Same here, fuck that retroactive limit. I think I'm at $2500 with no let up till the 18th of this month. Ugh.

You guys bought used mario party 10 copies right? I think it was 39.XX total for 2 used copies so even if they drop to 25 cash it's still a decent GC to Cash conversion.

You guys bought used mario party 10 copies right? I think it was 39.XX total for 2 used copies so even if they drop to 25 cash it's still a decent GC to Cash conversion.
I'd rather not wait, especially since these seem to be like permanent price drops for multiple titles. $25 is generous for a $30 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back