GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mafia 3 base 25$ , Gears 4 base 20$. Maybe Gamestop is worried about everyone trading in their digital vouchers from the bundle ... I don't get it.

A lot of tension lately, hopes this cheers the thread up:

giphy.gif

Video Link if needed

No offense to anybody, not even to CAG6, just poking fun here. 

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but I didn't see it the last few pages and can't find the search on mobile.

Does the extra 50% trade in credit apply towards hardware and acessories as well?

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but I didn't see it the last few pages and can't find the search on mobile.

Does the extra 50% trade in credit apply towards hardware and acessories as well?
I'm pretty sure the bonuses never apply to consoles but it does work with accessories. I traded in a few controllers the other day and the 50% bonus applied.

When has an extra percent EVER applied towards hardware? Not being completely douchey/sarcastic. I've seen this question asked a bunch of times, but can not recall a time that it ever did. Tablets and stuff, yes. But not game hardware.

To say never is simply wrong, but I knew it typically didn't and was just checking.

I'll admit I only trade stuff in maybe twice a year so it's been awhile since I've traded something in, hence why I was asking.

If anyone picked up mirror's edge during games w/ gold and you still have a physical copy, now is a good time to trade it. Including the 50% pre-order bonus, the value jumped to almost $10.

Just got a trade credit towards preordering infinite warfare. Didnt need to put it all on the game just the five. Glad i got a newbie employee to deal with as I got a trade credit card for 48 instead of 53 all on Infinite Warfare.

Credit and cash value are same. I thought 50% will give the same since california
doesn't require preorder.
Cash=Credit everywhere but California. That's why we have a no strings 50% boost. Also trade boost promos except cash=credit never apply to cash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Credit and cash value are same. I thought 50% will give the same since california
Values are the same whether you choose cash or credit! Valid through 10/16/16.

Offer valid 10/3/16 through 10/16/16. At participating stores. Offer not available in California. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Not all states provide cash.

LEGAL - CASH SAME AS CREDIT

Offer valid 10/3/16 through 10/16/16. At participating stores. Offer not available in California.

It continues, but that's all you need. It's in the terms for the promo.

I'm trying to find some good flips to gamestop to pay off Skyrim any good suggestions? Only found some small gains from redbox to gamestop but nothing above $3-4 which doesn't help "/

kinda interesting that redandwhite92 and brett both had profile views by cag6 yesterday at 3:02pm
Sorry I don't know much about this site yet as I'm New if there are any restrictions to posting I'll follow them. If I break any rules please tell me and I'll correct myself. Just looking to pay off all the games I want this fall, so just looking for good flips and trades for that reason. If I do something wrong please tell me

Sorry I don't know much about this site yet as I'm New if there are any restrictions to posting I'll follow them. If I break any rules please tell me and I'll correct myself. Just looking to pay off all the games I want this fall, so just looking for good flips and trades for that reason. If I do something wrong please tell me
if you are going to have several alts you should vary the way you post. your grammar, mannerisms and the structure of your posts are the same as cag6. However you get your jollies, I dont care, but dont make it so obvious.

You showed up on the site when you're so obviously. Leave now and never come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back