GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sucks that GS doesnt sell guitars for ps3. Also, Greenday rockband is $1.99. I also had the unused code.

Never heard of Eat lead. How is it? Is it a platformer?
Eat Lead: The Story of Matt Hazard is a third person shooter. In the game's story, Matt Hazard is a video game character who has been appearing in games since the 8 bit days, but he is forced to fight his way out of a modern shooter in order to keep his franchise relevant. I've never played it, but I've always wanted to play it. It's probably not a great game, but I've heard it has a few comedic moments. Apparently, the 360 version became backwards compatible for Xbox One a while back, and I wanted to buy it before GameStop raised the price like it has with so many other 360 games after they became backwards compatible.

For those looking to do the pokemon trade in bonus next week Lego Star wars the force awakens has base trade in value of $15. Game is $16 W/ GCU @ BB for Xbox 360 and ps3. Only caveat is the sale ends tonight so need to put in your orders within the next hour or so.

Got notified through the mobile app yesterday that if you donate $1 or more in-store or online towards a "Give Thanks" charity promo, you score 3x PUR points. Wonder if higher the amount (which goes up to $10), the more points you'll score? 

Actually you would get 30 PUR points per dollar. So a $10 donation = 300 PUR points.
True but I think he was thinking that everything he purchase will get the x3 bonus. The x3 bonus only applies to your donation amount and not all your purchase. The 300 PUR is still worth pretty much nothing considering 10000 points is like a $10 off coupon.

I got 3 new ones. Take up to 14.99 off any new Skylander. $10 off "Refurbished" headsets. And 40% more on your next trade in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The headset one was from last week sometime I think. (I got it around the time the Division and FCP coupons showed up)

Nothing new on my account.

Kinda wanna trade my elite 1 TB towards a slim but was wondering if I can trade the system with a regular controller instead of with the elite controller? Would this work? Is there anyway to tell?

So on the website now:

20% Extra Credit towards Battlefield 1, COD: Infinite Warfare, Dishonored 2, Titanfall 2, Watch Dogs 2, Skyrim Special Edition. Valid 10/24/16 through 11/13/16

20% Extra Credit towards Playstation VR. Valid through 11/13/16

20% Extra Credit towards Collectibles.  Valid 10/18/16 through 11/1/16     http://www.gamestop.com/browse/collectibles?nav=28xp0,1398-3b

20% Extra Credit towards HTC Vive. Valid through 12/31/16

Still no verbage on the 40% Pokemon trade in even though Hoos First store confirmed it.

I received a 25% on system trade in on my PUR Pro account, and my non-Pro account got the 40% more on next game trade in coupon.  Both were prefixed with PRO Member Coupon, which is weird since one is and one isn't.

fuck I didn't get any of those coupons! I am waiting for a 40/50% special to trade in my Wii U library towards funding a Switch pre order. Are the codes unique? Would anyone be generous enough to PM their 40% bonus code if they aren't going to use it? My Cubs are in the WS so dreams do come true lol

I got $25 extra on tech trade. What does that mean? A system or can I trade in a phone or ipad or something?
phones, ipad, ipods, tablets, not bad if it really works on anything, a fire tv stick or chromecast 2 get $10, an extra $25 makes it near what it retails for.

i got the extra $25 on any system, a playstation tv is a system right?

I got lucky I guess , of my 3 accounts I got 2 40%'s and a 25$ console. Don't really want a pro right away but 175$ for my ps4 is tempting. If not I can dump one of these dsi's I have laying around for 50$ after coupon.

Got the $25 extra on tech. I assume tech is any "Electronic" trade that isn't consoles?

There is also a TIB for all. $50 TIV when you trade in 2 eligible games. Says to contact local store for the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back