GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep that's how I got my PS4 CE, it just showed up randomly to my usual store and the Pro discount worked on it also. They have a XB1 version still (I got my PS4 CE about 3 months ago,) but it's a new game that doesn't get the 10% off.

I'm wondering if it was a returned CE to the website as it was sealed.
yeah my copy was sealed. and dat soldier 76 statue is sweeeeeeeeeeet

Varies they open up a binder and look for them or maybe you'll get lucky and have someone who knows the figures name.
In any event, bring some lunchables and a juice box. It'll take a while.

Varies they open up a binder and look for them or maybe you'll get lucky and have someone who knows the figures name.
they use the ipad now, but either way, i dont think he meant how long the trade in takes, i think he meant how long until you can find the values for them.

they use the ipad now, but either way, i dont think he meant how long the trade in takes, i think he meant how long until you can find the values for them.
Yeah, this is what I was asking for. Didn't know if they were already available for trade-in and just not on the app, or if they didn't take any in for awhile. Wasn't sure if there was a set time they started allowing trade-ins for them or something.

Powerup Rewards has a limited edition Assassin's Creed Funko Pop for 10,000 points, roughly $10.

Can't post the link to the product, but here is a picture:

Assassins_Creed_EagleVisionEzio_Pop.png

Ezio Eagle Vision, whatever that means. Limited to only 5,000, so might want to act fast if you are into the funky Funko stuff. And yes, it is a PUR exclusive. 

For the NES coming out Friday, looks like GS isn't doing pre-orders.

Anyone picking it up? Wondering of going first thing in the morning since it's first come, first serve.

Powerup Rewards has a limited edition Assassin's Creed Funko Pop for 10,000 points, roughly $10.

Ezio Eagle Vision, whatever that means. Limited to only 5,000, so might want to act fast if you are into the funky Funko stuff. And yes, it is a PUR exclusive.
It's actually 15K points, not 10K. The email was in error.

It's actually 15K points, not 10K. The email was in error.
You might be right, and probably are, but the store page says 10,000 for me (shipping included), and I didn't receive any email about it. I didn't order one though, so it might be different at checkout, which I guess is what you meant. Thank you for the notice though.

You didn't call paypal to get it back?
Oh I did they actually gave me more cash back then I paid (ebay bucks) but once I had the cash it went towards bills. So it wasn't sooo horrible but just haven't gotten around to flipping stuff to BB since trading in stuff there takes forever and a day.

Found a glitch in the website and one that can be done in store. The website one you need two accounts login in and out with both using Chrome and eventually your points on one of the accounts will be the same as the other but only temporarily. I'll try to figure out which specific pages you need to log out from So it works. The other in store one I'll have to try again hopefully it works again. This one is YMMV well both may be YMMV.

Does not work all the time. I'm going to wait till I have 11900 points and get as many PSN cards as I can.

1. Go to https://www.gamestop.com/PowerUpRewards/

2. Login with your high point account

3. Click my account

4. Click orders

5. Click Power Up Rewards

6. Logout

7. Login with low point account

8. If it does not work rinse and repeat and I'm on Chrome Windows 10 PC.

One of the store glitches I found is when returning rebuying games with a B2G1 you get tax back sometimes

The other one I want to see if it works again.

Found a glitch in the website and one that can be done in store. The website one you need two accounts login in and out with both using Chrome and eventually your points on one of the accounts will be the same as the other but only temporarily. I'll try to figure out which specific pages you need to log out from So it works. The other in store one I'll have to try again hopefully it works again. This one is YMMV well both may be YMMV.

Does not work all the time. I'm going to wait till I have 11900 points and get as many PSN cards as I can.

1. Go to https://www.gamestop.com/PowerUpRewards/

2. Login with your high point account

3. Click my account

4. Click orders

5. Click Power Up Rewards

6. Logout

7. Login with low point account

8. If it does not work rinse and repeat and I'm on Chrome Windows 10 PC.
This does not surprise me with how long it takes just to log into the Power Up Rewards section. It makes sense it's glitchy as fuck .

This does not surprise me with how long it takes just to log into the Power Up Rewards section. It makes sense it's glitchy as fuck .
Woot so you got it to work to right? Hoping you have enough points to a mass something. I figure once corporate hears about this glitch bans might be coming down so hopefully I can get $1-6k PSN credit before they patch it. $10 at a time will be a pain though......

Cool. It looks like there's another PUR exclusive one coming out. Looks like it's a monkey bomb from CoD Zombies.

Don't know if anyone saw this yet or if it was posted but:

GIFT GIVERS GUARANTEE

Any product purchased between October 1 and December 24, 2016 may be
returned with receipt by January 15, 2017.

Product must be in resale condition.
Package for new product must be unopened.

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/holiday-hub
This is also written on the inside front cover of the Holiday 2016 Gift Guide (or whatever it's called) that I picked up from a GS yesterday, so if anything, you can brandish that to justify your return if receipts continue to not mention the extended return period.

GIFT GIVERS GUARANTEE

It says any new product purchased. Does it print on the receipts? Same wording? This is a trap I say. A trap!

GIFT GIVERS GUARANTEE

I click on the link and I noticed that your post is missing a keyword: new.

"GIFT GIVERS GUARANTEE
Any new product you purchase from us between October 1 and December 24, 2016 may be returned with a receipt before
January 15, 2016.
Package for new product must be unopened."

I click on the link and I noticed that your post is missing a keyword: new.

"GIFT GIVERS GUARANTEE
Any new product you purchase from us between October 1 and December 24, 2016 may be returned with a receipt before
January 15, 2016.
Package for new product must be unopened."
This is what I see on that page.

gNn5Aor.jpg

you guys think there will be a promo for the ps4 pro? i mean yes i know it comes out like 2 weeks before.. but maybe an extra controller or free game? i had it preordered at GS cuz i had gcs but then cancelled thinking what if :p

Woot so you got it to work to right? Hoping you have enough points to a mass something. I figure once corporate hears about this glitch bans might be coming down so hopefully I can get $1-6k PSN credit before they patch it. $10 at a time will be a pain though......
Lol. Bans? Dude, that is outright theft. Enjoy jail.

you guys think there will be a promo for the ps4 pro? i mean yes i know it comes out like 2 weeks before.. but maybe an extra controller or free game? i had it preordered at GS cuz i had gcs but then cancelled thinking what if :p
Their new ad will not come out until Wednesday. You may see something for Black Friday I'm hoping they have a trade-in deal this week. But who knows.

If I ordered something on the website last night using their free value shipping, any chance I could get it by Friday? It still hasn't shipped for some reason... I was hoping to get it before the weekend

This is what I see on my page.

atm24o.jpg
I didn't realize they had soo much inventory of this game until now. There are only 8 of 174 stores within 100 miles of my home saying "Low StocK" AFAIK "Low Stock" = 1 or 2 copies and anything else is 3+ copies. So at a minimum there are 506 used copies of this game around me.

will the extra pro day 10% stack with the pokemon 40%? I think it stacked last year.
Last pro day in July it was a single barcode for both trades and purchases they had to scan before completing the transaction. I remember there was a cash = credit promo going on at the time and the website and app were showing the 20% boosted values for credit and cash but they killed it midday. There was also a 20% off total purchase from retailmenot that allowed for some boomerangs. Ended up getting a lot of free games that day.

Does the extended holiday return also extend the exchange period?

I think I need to swap out my PSVR headset for a new one and the 30 day period is almost up. I would like some breathing room if possible since my week is pretty busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back