GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Went in with some retro consoles, a ps4, and a few games, walked out with just short of a grand in trade credit.

Ironically I have nothing I want to buy. Guess I'll just sit on it and slowly flip it to Best Buy or something.

Getting $50+ for N64 and SNES consoles is absolutely bonkers. 

ok i got 2 copy of titanfall 2.  I locked the trade in valaue at best buy last week.  I am now debating should i trade uin easy at gamestop or mail to best buy

I was at a GS today and when I went in this guy was trying to return something but didnt have the receipt. Clerk told him all he could do was exchange for the same product. Guy keeps saying he wants his money back. Clerk then offered a GC instead just to make him happy. Guy is still saying I want my money back, I dont want no GC and started cussing the clerk out.

Clerk asked him to leave or he was going to call the cops. He said go ahead. Cop came, and asked both sides of the story. Guy started cussing the cop out and stormed out saying if I was a white guy I would get my money back. Cop went outside with him, but couldnt see what happened.
dude should said if he was mario he would got mushrooms back :)

there's no need to buy CoD when those games net a $40 trade-in value assigned to them.

CoD is on sale for $39.99
Most of them anyway, right? :ps4: Madden 17 is $22 base, so $35.20 after PUR and 50%. Was thinking of trading it in for CoD, and then taking it to the Gamestop across the street for the extra 4 bucks after paying the $1.

can someone please provide details on how to get the $5 coupon?

thanks in advance
Anyone trading towards Infinite Warfare for $1 please try this coupon and see what happens lol

post-495784-0-63391600-1479808338.jpg

Was given out on pro day but is apparently a generic code that anyone can use over and over. Games have to have a base value of atleast $5, someone mentioned. I just showed them the code and the cashier typed it in, as I didn't have the physical coupon.

EBC3053891

Was given out on pro day but is apparently a generic code that anyone can use over and over. Games have to have a base value of atleast $5, someone mentioned. I just showed them the code and the cashier typed it in, as I didn't have the physical coupon.

EBC3053891
thank you and thank you Prison Mike

Ima leave this here

b2g1 3ds xl
Damn you can get a New 3DS XL for $60+tax then. To bad I already own one.

Well I rechecked the values I might be missing several games though and as always Pokemon DS while profitable may be trouble due to bootlegs Gamestop sells. $10-20 for each set of 3.

7th Dragon III Code: VFD $25.19
Mario Party 10
Yoshi's Woolly World
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

Attack on Titan $34.19
Attack on Titan
Pokemon Omega Alpha Sun Moon X Y

Battlefield 1 $49.49
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
Dishonored 2 Limited Edition
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
FIFA 17
Forza Horizon 3
Madden NFL 17
Mafia III
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
NBA 2K17
Titanfall 2
WWE 2K17
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
World of Final Fantasy Limited Edition
Rise of the Tomb Raider
NHL 17
Pokken Tournament

Ima leave this here

b2g1 3ds xl: if u got the coupon
Well, N3DS XL, don't want people getting confused and buying the old ones. Also, note that the TiV bonus is for today and tomorrow, and it's Early Access on B2G1 on B2G1 pre-owned products tomorrow. Everyone can rip 'em off tomorrow.

$999.99 is the limit and please for the love of god do not put credit on your PUR card especially when going over a grand in trades your asking to get banned and have all your trade credit taken from you.
It's majority consoles, I've been as high as $900 a bunch of times and never had an issue. I don't boomerang or do any other obvious crap when my trade credit is over $100.

Your willing to risk it for the biscuit!? Okay
Let's be really honest, has anyone ever had their account nuked who wasn't doing shady shit? I'm not talking trade bans, I'm talking full out account destruction. Because I'm not aware of anyone, what I am aware of is people doing tons of boomerangs and taking advantage of Gamestop screw ups who get blasted from orbit.

Let's be really honest, has anyone ever had their account nuked who wasn't doing shady shit? I'm not talking trade bans, I'm talking full out account destruction. Because I'm not aware of anyone, what I am aware of is people doing tons of boomerangs and taking advantage of Gamestop screw ups who get blasted from orbit.
I did previously. I was playing it legit for a long time back then but one guy messes up my pur renewal cancels the renewal and redoes it only for me to eventually learn that my account got canceled in the process because of the return. I spent months emailing customer service and calling trying to get the trade credit back which they eventually did give back and my points but it took months. Let me tell you right now if your doing a PUR coupon renewal and a cash trade in at the same time it will void the coupon and charge you for the renewal. Funny thing is I ran into a similar problem twice but I've learned my lesson. So yes you can get your account nuked when doing non shady shit but I think my experience is rare. Also people do hack accounts and sell them on Ebay and other sites which is another way a legitimate user could get his/her account nuked.

Can anyone help me, I'm wondering if I format my new3ds xl will I be able to use my Nintendo ID on a new 3ds or do I need it here to transfer my id?
Here are the steps to do it: http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14116/~/how-to-perform-a-system-transfer-to-a-new-nintendo-3ds-system-(pc)

You might ask the Gamestop folks if you could do the transfer in store, or make sure you buy then trade giving you enough time to deal with Nintendo's lame DRM.

Okay just to clarify, I want to trade my system in today, format it first obviously. But I want to pick up a 99.99 3ds on black Friday. Do I really need both systems in my possession? I don't care about save data I just want my id

Okay just to clarify, I want to trade my system in today, format it first obviously. But I want to pick up a 99.99 3ds on black Friday. Do I really need both systems in my possession? I don't care about save data I just want my id
I am not sure about the ID but Gamestop will format your device just like any system you will trade in.

I have my original 3DS Red that I sadly haven't used in awhile but it looks like its getting $65 before bonus, so essentially I can grab the new one thats $99 for a few bucks more after trading in this old one. Can't go wrong with that!

I have my original 3DS Red that I sadly haven't used in awhile but it looks like its getting $65 before bonus, so essentially I can grab the new one thats $99 for a few bucks more after trading in this old one. Can't go wrong with that!
Honestly the only reason I'm considering my new 3ds xl is because their offering $150 which is insane. I really hope I can get that $99 one. I hardly play it but I have the 3 Castlevanias that I pop in from time to time. I'll take the plunge, upon further reading I guess Nintendo can help me link my id remotely

Yup. You need both systems. I was thinking of doing that same thing, but I don't want to be "that guy" transferring a system on BF as it takes a while.

Was thinking of trading in for a used 3ds, transferring everything over at the store today, getting the 3DS on BF, transferring that at home and then returning the used 3ds.

Alright. Got the bonus on the vita that I traded in and dualshock 4s are $44 after pur and bonus 50%
That's what I expected to get for my controllers but they came out to $39.20 each. I checked and no refurb fees. She rang them up as black although I traded in 2 whites. It shouldn't matter anyway but what the poop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back