GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Free Kinect for me as well! Found two similarly priced 3DS games to go with it in case they wouldn't zero out the Kinect but after they did I just found another 3DS game to get for the B2G1. I could have just walked out with the free Kinect & a $5 copy of Fantasia but I figured since they were nice I'd splurge and boost their sales (and the game library for my incoming N3DS). Thanks whoever first IDed the Kinect sale price!

Shoutout to the employee who announced that across the last three days I earned 15k in points enough for a 15 dollar gift certificate to put towards Final Fantasy XV. 

First time this has happened to me and can feel all of your pain.

I just traded in the infinity Anakin Skywalker that came with the starter pack. Came out to .98cents with bonuses. Asked if they could scan the $5 bonus just to see if it would work. They did and i got $5.98 for it. Fyi. I also traded in arkham knight the other day with the coupon and it worked as well. It only had a base of $3. My gamestop is really cool with me and let me trade in 6 games all on separate transactions a few days ago to get the $5 on every game

Thanks cag. Got the Kinect for .02. Tried another store with my other account and clerk wanted to do it but another clerk wanted to verify with the DM. So that was a no.

Anyone know the sales dates for the current used B2G1 deal?

Also if I hold for in store pickup on three 9.99 and pick up Monday, will the B2G1 work?

How do you get the $5 trade-in coupon legitimately? Are they supposed to give it to you on every transaction?
also when you trade sonething in. But they never give me any and try to sneakily lie about not having any so i am glad i have been using the pic on my phone

Can anyone give me the ad for when they were offering $30 for trading in Titanfall 2? I'm trying to take care of a transaction, and can't find the ad that guaranteed that.

its under "trade offers" on the website. 2nd one down
Thank you. I was trying to stack that trade-in offer with the ones for trading toward Final Fantasy XV, and the pro bonus. According to the cashier at my store, the computer chooses automattically between that deal, and that stacking bonuses. Apparently, you can't stack all three.

Is this true?

Thank you. I was trying to stack that trade-in offer with the ones for trading toward Final Fantasy XV, and the pro bonus. According to the cashier at my store, the computer chooses automattically between that deal, and that stacking bonuses. Apparently, you can't stack all three.

Is this true?
Yes it's true.

I was in GS earlier and saw a generic box for Bravely Default 3DS. When I check it out online, there is no product page for the physical cart, just download. Is there a way to find it's new/used product page to do an availability search?

I was in GS earlier and saw a generic box for Bravely Default 3DS. When I check it out online, there is no product page for the physical cart, just download. Is there a way to find it's new/used product page to do an availability search?
It last was on gs.com on 6/23/16, don't know why it is gone. As of 6/23/16:

Bravely Default
SKU = 922240
Used Price = 49.99 PUR Price = 44.99
Base Credit = $17
Location URL was = http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/StoreSearch.aspx?sku=922240

It last was on gs.com on 6/23/16, don't know why it is gone. As of 6/23/16:

Bravely Default
SKU = 922240
Used Price = 49.99 PUR Price = 44.99
Base Credit = $17
Location URL was = http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/StoreSearch.aspx?sku=922240
Yeah they deleted some others like Game & Wario and Wii Sports Club. Yet they leave shit like Madden 06 in the system...

Anyone think Best Buy TIVs might go back up tomorrow? Really looking to move some of this credit

Yeah they deleted some others like Game & Wario and Wii Sports Club. Yet they leave shit like Madden 06 in the system...

Anyone think Best Buy TIVs might go back up tomorrow? Really looking to move some of this credit
Probably not though possibly sometime this week, I think the B2G1 on preowned at BBY ends on Monday according to the ad thread.

So buying 3 XBO controllers with the B2G1 raises the price back to $42.99 instead of $32.99, thankfully the girl called the SL and he said go ahead and override.

I wonder if the Kinect is still ringing up at $20 today? I could try for another $.18 one.

Is there some kind of promo still going on? Traded in Recore last night and got an extra 20% plus my 10% PUR Pro. I looked at their website and it says extra 20% if you trade towards something but I didn't do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there some kind of promo still going on? Traded in Recore last night and got an extra 20% plus my 10% PUR Pro. I looked at their website and it says extra 20% if you trade towards something but I didn't do that?

In the ad till today, 20% bonus

20% extra during black friday weekend

any at least break even credit movers from GS to BB that anyone knows off hand. Tried using the sheet, but it keeps saying updating. Just want to move $20 over for skyrim, since that's my price point on that game.

So buying 3 XBO controllers with the B2G1 raises the price back to $42.99 instead of $32.99, thankfully the girl called the SL and he said go ahead and override.

I wonder if the Kinect is still ringing up at $20 today? I could try for another $.18 one.
Did anyone try buying a Kinect today? And do I ask for a preowned one or a refurbished one to get the $20 price?

any at least break even credit movers from GS to BB that anyone knows off hand. Tried using the sheet, but it keeps saying updating. Just want to move $20 over for skyrim, since that's my price point on that game.
I'm trying to improve things right now, but got a seperate computer running the query for now, was experimenting auto uploading to sheets but failed.

EDIT: It is up but the new query is far from perfect, please double check values before doing anything.

Is it confirmed for tomorrow that Gamestop will have the
"Half-off Pre-owned coupons.. ? ..
Just can't recall what day it was they did said deal last year-
Basically points need to be spent from all the back & forth trading etc.
And I'm wanting to redeem some $25 off coupons and get me Yo-Kai Watch +
Yo-Kai Watch "Bony Spirits" and a few other titles as well..

Is it confirmed for tomorrow that Gamestop will have the
"Half-off Pre-owned coupons.. ? ..
Just can't recall what day it was they did said deal last year-
Basically points need to be spent from all the back & forth trading etc.
And I'm wanting to redeem some $25 off coupons and get me Yo-Kai Watch +
Yo-Kai Watch "Bony Spirits" and a few other titles as well..
Last year it was on cyber monday but who can tell what games the fickle gamestop gods will play on us this year

Has anyone tried the $5 coupon lately? It says expires in 2 weeks, but it looks like it depends on when they write the date in.

fbx2ro.jpg

I'm trying to improve things right now, but got a seperate computer running the query for now, was experimenting auto uploading to sheets but failed.

EDIT: It is up but the new query is far from perfect, please double check values before doing anything.
No worries at all, thanks for all your effort on that sheet. I was able to go nuts this past week/weekend for minimal out of pocket cost by saving credit all year at my leisure based off of it.

I couldn't find something to move credit based on what was available locally, but was able to get Skyrim via a friend wanting something at GS that I paid for with credit and she ordered it for me, so it all worked out :)

I haven't tested the Kinect but it smells like straight weed. I really don't want to touch it and rather exchange it though I feel that'll be a hassle since it shows $0 on my receipt.

I haven't tested the Kinect but it smells like straight weed. I really don't want to touch it and rather exchange it though I feel that'll be a hassle since it shows $0 on my receipt.
afraid you'll get a contact high?

just wipe it down with some lysol or all purpose cleaner. or just leaving it outside on a nice day for a few hours will prob get rid of it. It may smell strong but it's not permanent.

Do they have serial numbers attached to them? If not, you could buy a second used one at full price (use cash, no PUR), and return the smelly one with the cash receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back