GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the B2G1 wording when checking out, it is valid on retro games / select accessories not just today but valid thru 12/3

in case anybody has coke rewards points they are having a deal on e gift cards for 170 points. Gamestop and Amazon are still in stock. much better than the usual 700 points. be sure to check the holiday category for anything stl in stock.

There's no way the Kinect is still $20 in store, right?

Would have loved to use a cert on the one I ended up buying (got told to fuck off at both GameStops when I tried to stack the coupon).

in case anybody has coke rewards points they are having a deal on e gift cards for 170 points. Gamestop and Amazon are still in stock. much better than the usual 700 points. be sure to check the holiday category for anything stl in stock.
Thanks for the heads-up. Would have completely missed out. Got one of each.

Debating on the AMC Ticket & Drink one. Has anyone gotten one of those yet? Is there an expiration date/blackout dates?

Wow I hope the certs come back in stock. Right now it's showing them at normal price and when I click on them I get an error.

Sitting on 200K points.

Uncharted PS4 bundle now includes both Last of Us and Ratchet and Clank. Wonder if you can bring receipt in to get both from BF purchase since you were only able to pick one?

Uncharted PS4 bundle now includes both Last of Us and Ratchet and Clank. Wonder if you can bring receipt in to get both from BF purchase since you were only able to pick one?
Should be able to, Ideally you should bring in the console still sealed. If not, then at least bring the box because they will need to scan the upc and serial no. barcodes in order to re-ring it

Just noticed, I don't think my PUR was put onto my PS4 Pro purchase. It shows I used my PUR card to partially purchase the system but doesn't show I saved any money using it or even has my name on the receipt like it normally does. Might have to do a return / rebuy to get my points.

Think I may have hit my first trade ban. Not really sure why or how, never traded more than 4 copies of anything and was less than $1,000 in 30 days. My local store suggested I call them and ask, did so and after waiting on hold for over an hour I get some guy I can't understand. He can't tell me when I can trade again or why I hit the limit so I ask for a supervisor. CLICK. Call ended. Thanks numbnuts!

I'm guessing a lot of the retro stuff I traded in my have triggered it some how? Wouldn't they have increased the trade limit due to that? Obviously there would be a flood of items traded in right at the start. Oh well, guess I'll enjoy my month without trading even though this is definitely the wrong time of year for it.

Think I may have hit my first trade ban. Not really sure why or how, never traded more than 4 copies of anything and was less than $1,000 in 30 days. My local store suggested I call them and ask, did so and after waiting on hold for over an hour I get some guy I can't understand. He can't tell me when I can trade again or why I hit the limit so I ask for a supervisor. CLICK. Call ended. Thanks numbnuts!

I'm guessing a lot of the retro stuff I traded in my have triggered it some how? Wouldn't they have increased the trade limit due to that? Obviously there would be a flood of items traded in right at the start. Oh well, guess I'll enjoy my month without trading even though this is definitely the wrong time of year for it.
You must of done something shady that an employee initiated something. It's actually 3 months unless you got a LP perma ban.

Any cash trades?

No go on the return/ rebuy to get both games free in-store (everything was sealed and new). The clerk tried everything to get it to work, but it would not take. Online only offers don't work, but I remember in the past they use to, in-store.

You must of done something shady that an employee initiated something. It's actually 3 months unless you got a LP perma ban.
Was just a ton of retro stuff I'd been hoarding. I get along really well with everyone at my local store, it's the only one within about 50 miles or so out here in BFE, and the only one I trade at. At any rate, just found out the assistant manager gave them a call on my behalf and was able to get it lifted. Props for that guy!

What's funny is the guy I spoke to on the phone had no idea how long it would last. He suggested trying to trade something in 3 weeks :wall:

None, all store credit.
Hmmm thanks for reporting. I suppose it's possible the retro stuff may have it's own limits? But I find that very odd too. If Gamestop lowered the trade limits recently, we might find out pretty soon with all of the trades people have been doing over the last couple of weeks.

Any advice on whether I should trade-in Dishonored: DE now, or wait until a promotion? I did the Pro Day renewal, so I'll be eligible for the 50% bonus in January if nothing comes before that.

Was just a ton of retro stuff I'd been hoarding. I get along really well with everyone at my local store, it's the only one within about 50 miles or so out here in BFE, and the only one I trade at. At any rate, just found out the assistant manager gave them a call on my behalf and was able to get it lifted. Props for that guy!

What's funny is the guy I spoke to on the phone had no idea how long it would last. He suggested trying to trade something in 3 weeks :wall:
Only way you can get a good reason on why you got a trade ban is to get a hold of loss prevention. But thats not the best case as they start going through your acct history. Good to hear it was lifted.

Ibotta $5 rebate for spending $75 at GameStop keeps reappearing. If you were like me you me, you probably got banned last year around this time for too many receipts buying eBay gift cards :x
But I have gotten a new phone since then and am back in the ibotta game. I've already redeemed the rebate 4 times from my boomeranging during the preblackfriday sale :)

For those unaware ibotta is a cash back app for instore purchases where you submit receipts and then earn the cashback. If you boomeranged during the pre blackfriday sale then those receipts are still valid for current rebates.

PM me for a referall link if you want an extra $10 from your first rebate.

Ibotta $5 rebate for spending $75 at GameStop keeps reappearing. If you were like me you me, you probably got banned last year around this time for too many receipts buying eBay gift cards :x
But I have gotten a new phone since then and am back in the ibotta game. I've already redeemed the rebate 4 times from my boomeranging during the preblackfriday sale :)
For those unaware ibotta is a cash back app for instore purchases where you submit receipts and then earn the cashback. If you boomeranged during the pre blackfriday sale then those receipts are still valid for current rebates.
PM me for a referall link if you want an extra $10 from your first rebate.
be careful on that, thats how my acct got closed because they said i claimed the coupon to many times.

be careful on that, thats how my acct got closed because they said i claimed the coupon to many times.
I'll be sure to not leave any cash in there this time for when/if they shut down my account. Otherwise the gamestop rebate is the only worthwhile rebate they have for me, so I'll go hard.

For any one that got a X1 Kinect at GS, MS is already sending out free my adapter. Will get here on the 6th. Hopefully everyone gets theirs soon too.
I have two Kinect and already claimed one free adapter. I wonder if I can claim another using the og Xbox serial # I used for the first adapter? I do have two Xbox one S so the only thing missing is a serial number from the og Xbone.

I have two Kinect and already claimed one free adapter. I wonder if I can claim another using the og Xbox serial # I used for the first adapter? I do have two Xbox one S so the only thing missing is a serial number from the og Xbone.
I'm in the same boat, but I think I have 3 OG XB1s on my account. I am going to attempt to get a second adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back