GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well how long is the sale on final fantasy 15 sale lasting?

There are several things that would be huge boomerangs right now with 50% bonus, but would not be if the sale ends by Monday

How does one plan it properly?
The $ off coupons will apply to the most expensive game. If the discounted game is still more than the other two games, you'll maximize the coupon. If the game is cheaper, the coupon will go to waste because the register will zero out that game to be free anyway meaning you waste the value between the after coupon cost and the second highest priced game. If what I typed out makes any damn sense hahah.

The $ off coupons will apply to the most expensive game. If the discounted game is still more than the other two games, you'll maximize the coupon. If the game is cheaper, the coupon will go to waste because the register will zero out that game to be free anyway meaning you waste the value between the after coupon cost and the second highest priced game. If what I typed out makes any damn sense hahah.
Makes perfect sense if I'm understanding it right lol. I was planning on getting Criminal Girls for $29.99 and using the coupon with that and two other $19.99 games

It should take $25 off the 29.99 game and then I'll be paying the rest for that plus the full price of one of the 19.99 games, leaving the other 19.99 free.

I think

So are the cyber Monday coupons not working with B2G1? Just tried and couldn't get it to work. Not a big deal since I'm out of credit and was paying cash.

Really wish that this trade bonus was 50% instead of cash=credit. That combined with this B2G1 would allow for crazy boomerang potential. That and Best Buy just doesn't offer good TIV's for the Pokemon games (seriously, offering $0.25 for them is ridiculous).

Hopefully the January 50% TIV bonus holds true.

Really wish that this trade bonus was 50% instead of cash=credit. That combined with this B2G1 would allow for crazy boomerang potential. That and Best Buy just doesn't offer good TIV's for the Pokemon games (seriously, offering $0.25 for them is ridiculous).

Hopefully the January 50% TIV bonus holds true.
Yeah buts its only for those that renewed back during black friday right?

Just want to confirm and double check. Since Cali isn't getting the cash = credit promo. Will we be getting the 50% TIV promo as replacement like last time?

Merry Christmas! Hopefully GameStop is in the giving mood tomorrow with some boomerangs and credit movers to BB
There are tons of credit movers and from what I see a couple boomerangs to assuming Best Buy and Gamestop values hold. Already have my 15 games on hold and going to pick them up tomorrow.

Cash same as credit is nice and all, but without a promo bump I'm not too excited yet. $20 base for Pokémon Moon? I would much rather have the 50% bump...time to book a flight, I guess.

$50 GUARANTEED CREDIT TOWARD
XBOX ONE ELITE CONTROLLER
WHEN YOU TRADE YOUR
XBOX ONE OR PLAYSTATION 4 WIRELESS CONTROLLER.

$50 GUARANTEED CREDIT TOWARD
XBOX ONE ELITE CONTROLLER
WHEN YOU TRADE YOUR
XBOX ONE OR PLAYSTATION 4 WIRELESS CONTROLLER.
It's the equivalent of getting $30 for the controller and having to buy the elite controller. They are charging full price of $149.99 for the elite controller, plus tax. Minus the $50, comes out to about $106-$110 depending on your state.

You can get them tax free on Jet.com for $138.45, which is also price matching Walmart.

So, caps not necessary. Deal is lukewarm since you still have to pay $108 for the elite controller along with giving up a regular controller.

Off topic, so I apologize in advance but I'm wondering if I have a problem with my account and I know there's some in this forum who have experience with this. I tried doing an online order and I got a message saying "oops, we encountered a problem processing your order". I also had an online order get cancelled the other day that I placed like a week ago and the cancellation email said something similar about being unable to process the order. I was using a gift card with sufficient funds for all these orders. Is this a problem with my account?

Off topic, so I apologize in advance but I'm wondering if I have a problem with my account and I know there's some in this forum who have experience with this. I tried doing an online order and I got a message saying "oops, we encountered a problem processing your order". I also had an online order get cancelled the other day that I placed like a week ago and the cancellation email said something similar about being unable to process the order. I was using a gift card with sufficient funds for all these orders. Is this a problem with my account?

You are most likely banned online for some reason

Last time this happened to me I was able to fix it by clearing out all my cookies. Try it in an Incognito browsing session.

You aren't the only one. I had 3 orders that it happened to recently. Not sure what is wrong since I haven't done anything that would get me banned.

You aren't the only one. I had 3 orders that it happened to recently. Not sure what is wrong since I haven't done anything that would get me banned.
Yeah I dont know why I'd be banned either. I did a few orders during the Black Friday week b2g1 where I ordered 2 copies of the same game but I can't imagine that's a reason.

Yeah I dont know why I'd be banned either. I did a few orders during the Black Friday week b2g1 where I ordered 2 copies of the same game but I can't imagine that's a reason.
Well, if ordering 2 copies of the same game got you banned I think half this forum would be banned.

Quick question, I have an old 3ds xl, with the new promo it goes to $110 does that seem like a good price to get rid of it? Also would I need to include ac cable, I know the new ones don't have it and I could probably trade it in/sell it separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back