GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be a bit of a long shot but would this be possible?

Transaction #1
Buy a preowned game using 2 cyber certs ($5+$10) at one store

Transaction #2
Buy another preowned game using 2 cyber certs ($15 and $25) at another store

Transaction #3
Return previous games and rebuy in order to get a 3rd game free (B2G1)

I'm guessing no but wanted to hear other inputs as well.

Might be a bit of a long shot but would this be possible?

Transaction #1
Buy a preowned game using 2 cyber certs ($5+$10) at one store

Transaction #2
Buy another preowned game using 2 cyber certs ($15 and $25) at another store

Transaction #3
Return previous games and rebuy in order to get a 3rd game free (B2G1)

I'm guessing no but wanted to hear other inputs as well.
That's a lot of disappearing certs

Signage in store says the 50% is good only on games and accessories. But I'll be trying with my IPhone 6 later in the week to see if everything gets the bump or not. If anyone trades in a console or electronic item before then, please report back if the bump applies to everything.
I'll be going later today to try trading in my 3ds. *fingers crossed*

Rejoice lurkers as I have opened the gates to the old sheets so you can get at those easy money makers today.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QHes9WjTbQvu-uB5Bkp_cwrKtJtZiqANFr_RfwvzkYs/edit#gid=1223048439
Why are you giving "lurkers" the finger. Did they fuck your sister or something? I don't understand all the crying on this forum about people who don't want to make friends with people in the internet. Some people have actual friends. Just curious.

Why are you giving "lurkers" the finger. Did they fuck your sister or something? I don't understand all the crying on this forum about people who don't want to make friends with people in the internet. Some people have actual friends. Just curious.
I don't think this will go how you thought it would.

I have been spammed with hundreds of requests for around 2 weeks by lurkers wanting access to the old link. I know they are lurkers as I have put up many posts saying do not access this link anymore. If any of these people were regular CAGs they would of seen this by now. Looked at my phone this morning and had another dozen requests to access this page. So after adding some "updates" I let them have what they wanted and it stops all request notifications to me.

Rejoice lurkers as I have opened the gates to the old sheets so you can get at those easy money makers today.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QHes9WjTbQvu-uB5Bkp_cwrKtJtZiqANFr_RfwvzkYs/edit#gid=1223048439
Love the new update!

fuck all lurkerz lol

I have been spammed with hundreds of requests for around 2 weeks by lurkers wanting access to the old link. I know they are lurkers as I have put up many posts saying do not access this link anymore. If any of these people were regular CAGs they would of seen this by now. Looked at my phone this morning and had another dozen requests to access this page. So after adding some "updates" I let them have what they wanted and it stops all request notifications to me.
Oh gotcha. Are these all people who have no posts on the forum and just made an account to pm you?

But seriously though what's all this talk about an extra 50% I don't see anything on the website and I don't feel like going through the past 15 pages to find it.

Tread carefully for the knights of the CAG table shall not let a challenge to blackbeards honor go unavenged.

But seriously though what's all this talk about an extra 50% I don't see anything on the website and I don't feel like going through the past 15 pages to find it.
Cash=credit unless you live in the people's republic of California and then if you go there they have an extra 50% credit trade in bonus.

Tread carefully for the knights of the CAG table shall not let a challenge to blackbeards honor go unavenged.
You're describing every forum in existence on the internet where some of its members have entirely way too much time on their hands. Unfortunately, this isn't anything new.

Just to report some info on how the guaranteed 30$ is working since it's been mentioned some. It works towards pre orders, works towards a pre owned purchase(new as well I assume). The B2G1 promo voided the guaranteed 30$ , which is weird. The 5$ extra trade coupon does stack as well.

Anyone have success doing a return/rebuy to get B2G1. One of my stores only has 2 copies of FF15, but another has only one copy. 

I'm a lurker
IYlLsMJ.jpg

Anyone have success doing a return/rebuy to get B2G1. One of my stores only has 2 copies of FF15, but another has only one copy.
Yeah that's actually been the only way I've been able to take advantage of the promo. Every store I visited yesterday couldn't keep up with the stock demand for the current year titles due to the holiday rush. I didn't think it was going to be that hard to get three games in one store.

If I can't find all 3 games in a single store I buy each game individually (on separate transactions) and once I get ahold of the third game I return everything and rebuy to take advantage of the B2G1.

I don't do this very often as it involves more time and gas but its certainly an option.

If you guys are still buying Skyrim and Dishonored to flip to Best Buy, the base is now $20. I think some other stuff might have dropped as well.

Man, was walking downtown here yesterday, and my sister and I straight-up came across a thong on the sidewalk. To make things better, it had the logo from the local strip club on it.
I don't know what's more amusing, the fact that there was a thong in the middle of the sidewalk or the local strip club has such a need for thongs that they appear to buy them in bulk with their logo on them.

Quick boomerang between storea and got $20 credit back profit and free :pS4: Final Fantasy XV Day One Edition in prestine shape.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If you guys are still buying Skyrim and Dishonored to flip to Best Buy, the base is now $20. I think some other stuff might have dropped as well.
Damn, I knew I shouldn't have been lazy yesterday, will still trade in my Skyrims to at least transfer credit over. Might not even hold $32.

Good thing I traded them in last night. Usually I'd try the games out for a day but lately I haven't been in the mood to game so it worked out for the best lol. I do want to try FFXV and watch dogs though

50% applies in Las Vegas as well since the city doesnt allow cash for trades. Traded in a bunch of new games before I saw assassins creed at theatres - it sucked btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back