GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but I see Gamestop removed the extra 20% trade deal for RE7 and only has the 30% trade deal listed. Has anyone tried recently to see if they get 30% + 10%?

So I traded in a 3DS with the plus $30 towards a switch last weekend. Think I can get away with using the online preorder code in store while trading in a Wii U tomorrow?

Also what happens if the credit exceeds the preorder? I owe 35 on the switch and would be getting $195 for the Wii U.
I used the code and they just put the credit on my account. If you trade in more than what you put towards the preorder, it'll just go as extra credit on your account.

For the extra $25 for 3ds or Vita systems - I dont see any exclusions - Does that mean I can trade in my original red 3ds and get the bonus?

Can confirm Witcher III Gwent packs come up as $0.01 in the system. I have the biggest bunch of asshole associates that work at my local stores. Dbag wouldn't sell it to me even though he confirmed they had it and even admitted it was destined for the dumpster. That on top of all the employees at one store are hoarding the NES Classics.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thanks for the heads up and for all you do to feed our addiction, is there any way you could dump the Gwent info to the spread sheet?

Thanks for the heads up and for all you do to feed our addiction, is there any way you could dump the Gwent info to the spread sheet?
How we do we go about looking up the gwent decks through gamestop.com

Typing in manual doesn't bring anything up.

Damn, I'm in awe of this thread. Why have I never read it? I usually just buy discounted Gamestop gift cards to pay off anything I buy there. Just did 5 minutes ago. Guess I've been messing up!

However I did pre-order the Switch controller the other day, and traded in Zelda Spirit Tracks ($14), Zelda Wind Waker HD ($9), and Okami Wii ($6) for a down payment. I thought $29 was pretty decent. How bad did I screw up? Teach me your ways.  :bow:

T0BbbrB.gif

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o5qZLLPwhnbSneHBURAIRnVQaTCs5JtFjSKNxIhN44c/edit#gid=1757514411

2ds trades in for $65, did not pre order the switch in the same transaction. $65 is good, $80 for a new one right now! Thanks guys
So the 2DS gets the $25 bump for 3DS systems and is treated as a "3DS" in the system regarding 3DS promotions. So much for the people who laughed at that guy for asking a few pages back :p

Anyone can confirm the extra $5 trade in card is expired? About to head out to return RE7 and will trade in a game with the card if still valid. It is within 2 weeks they signed it but who knows with GS. Thx.

The $5 cards weren't being added automatically at the store I went to they had to manually adjust the price of $5. Not sure if all stores will do that but I guess it's worth a shot

Can confirm the $5 coupons are dead but an employee did an override for me on a game I traded today. Also my main account is now unbanned again for the second time now so that is good. Going to make sure I don't get a third lol.

Associates are allowed to manually override or add $5 to the trade if you have the card. I'm not sure if the promotion is being extended, but I'm holding onto my store's cards just in case.

Also wanted to confirm the next PUR Pro day is on 2/11.

The wife just came home with another Gwent deck. The store had two, they debated selling to her but after a little sob story managed to get them to sell 1 to her.

Is this gwent thing going to be good to pickup to resell or something or is it just a neat collectible? It seems all local stores will be getting it as well as where I'll be traveling in a week or so.

Dang, got denied for the gwent decks at two of my local stores. Oh well. If anyone wants to help out I'd probably pay near retail for a set. I was waiting for a discount on the dlc pack, but didn't think it would go from retail to $0.01 lol

Is this gwent thing going to be good to pickup to resell or something or is it just a neat collectible? It seems all local stores will be getting it as well as where I'll be traveling in a week or so.
It is pennied out. Technically they are not supposed to sell it but you can convince some employees. Supposedly they are not reprinting the cards so they are reselling for $50 and up online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back