GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news guys: the $5 trade cards are active again, and are good until 2/28.
giphy.gif

I've never actually seen one of these trade cards? Do they have a barcode to scan or just a code to enter? If they have a barcode anybody got a decent res image I could load on my phone?

Ninja'ed on my request above, damn that's awesome timing

i need some cag advice. A few pages back i posted a story of an employee being a jr detective on me and writing a note on my account so i wouldnt use any more $5 coupons. Should i talk to the manager since he gave me plenty of $5 to use and doesnt seem to have a problem with it? That way I can keep on using them. my only concern is the spotlight it will shine on me since I dont want the attention for possible coupon use/flips/etc. Help me anon senpai

i need some cag advice. A few pages back i posted a story of an employee being a jr detective on me and writing a note on my account so i wouldnt use any more $5 coupons. Should i talk to the manager since he gave me plenty of $5 to use and doesnt seem to have a problem with it? That way I can keep on using them. my only concern is the spotlight it will shine on me since I dont want the attention for possible coupon use/flips/etc. Help me anon senpai
Lol just tell the clerk to fuck off if they give you any crap for it.

I read back but didn't see this info...where are these Gwent cards usually located in store?
I found the disply box in the PS4 games 1 time. Other times it was in the drawer behind the counter. All times I was told no.
When it was on display it was alphabetized.

So how do you guys use these don't have the physical cards? Just read them the EBC or do you crop an image of the barcode and have them scan it? Most of the GS workers in my region are pretty tight assed anymore.

So how do you guys use these don't have the physical cards? Just read them the EBC or do you crop an image of the barcode and have them scan it? Most of the GS workers in my region are pretty tight assed anymore.
I cropped the coupon picture to only show the side with the bar code. I turn the brightness of my screen all the way up, turn the phone sideways, and ask them to scan it. Easy peasy.

I haven't been turned down ever.

I cleaned up my previous picture, hope it helps.

When you physically don't have the $5 coupon, just write the code on a piece of paper (sticky note) and tell them to try this code. It has worked for me the both times that I have tried it. YLMV

I cropped the coupon picture to only show the side with the bar code. I turn the brightness of my screen all the way up, turn the phone sideways, and ask them to scan it. Easy peasy.

I haven't been turned down ever.
That's what I was planning on doing.

I cleaned up my previous picture, hope it helps.

When you physically don't have the $5 coupon, just write the code on a piece of paper (sticky note) and tell them to try this code. It has worked for me the both times that I have tried it. YLMV
And yes it does help, thank you.

I have about 20-30 items that have been languishing, I have a hard time getting rid of stuff when it's under $10. If I can chip those away over the next couple weeks at +5 each time that will help refill my trade balance plus help me declutter a huge amount.

I'd rather get with the program than to be spoonfed.
Don't be a dick. Poster wanted to be helpful. You decided to enrich your probably miserable life by hating. You went out of your way to get into something that had no effect on you. Why do you care if people are lazy?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

If this really does continue to work regardless of game value, Ninja Gaiden for Wii U is gone as are all the other bargain bin games I picked up for that system including ZombiU.

Don't be a dick. Poster wanted to be helpful. You decided to enrich your probably miserable life by hating. You went out of your way to get into something that had no effect on you. Why do you care if people are lazy?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
You must be new to this board. I help plenty others on here when they ask fair questions. The board for everyone in general is better off without the pandering to the lazy. Good luck coming to the rescue for those folks. You won't have many agreeing with you. Keep reaching, captain.

Going to go trade in my OG Xbox One tonight for the $155...does anybody know of any GS > BB credit movers?  I'd rather have the credit at BB, as I'm working toward picking up a 55" KS8000. 

Thanks in advance!

Went in to see if the $5 coupon works for a less than $5 game. Can confirm it does. Traded in Wario Ware Smooth Moves which had a base value of $4,and came out to $9 with coupon. Time to save up for a new keyboard.

Going to go trade in my OG Xbox One tonight for the $155...does anybody know of any GS > BB credit movers? I'd rather have the credit at BB, as I'm working toward picking up a 55" KS8000.

Thanks in advance!
I think I'm going to keep flipping/boomeranging at GS then wait for cash promo.

Went in to see if the $5 coupon works for a less than $5 game. Can confirm it does. Traded in Wario Ware Smooth Moves which had a base value of $4,and came out to $9 with coupon. Time to save up for a new keyboard.
Excellent. Now I just need to find the time to dump all this crap.

Just to confirm, this is a new $5 coupon? Not the same one from early January?

make a new account! Best not to stir the pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back