GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Link works on mobile but it could be that your phone is lacking in ram and processing power to read it well. I know my mobile device fails to read the sheets.

Well might get a trade in ban but I'm going to go to 10+ stores in another district. $400+ profit here I come.

Always stings when you lose out on money from a bump, but it's better than getting burned. If I can profit on games, I'm not one to take risks anymore sitting on them.

Besides, I'll make up what I lost and then some with boomerangs today. Today should be a good day. Thanks blackbeard

Guys, I need some advice here. I bought Fate/Extella and King of Fighters 14 CEs for $56 and $49.xx. Now GS is offering $27.2 for each game. I don't see GS offering any better price than that in the future, but I hesitate since it seems I'm taking some loss here (although I am left with all the goodies, and I can always buy the games back for <27.2)... What do you guys usually do for these CE games? Do you keep it or do you sell and rebuy (even multiple times) to reduce your cost? Thanks in advance.
i would think Fate would be falling soon with a price drop been out awhile.

is there any extra trade in going on now without doing switch stuff

the 50% bump kind of sucks cause your getting like 10 extra per game BUT you save 12 bucks with best buy unlocked

I just bought a Wavebird 2 days ago from Gamestop.com.  Would have been nice to try and find two other retro items.  

Probably for the best though, I don't really need any more old stuff. 

Did you not use them during the last Cyber Monday or do you boomerang so much to get them?
I goofed and forgot to buy the certs. I'm getting tired of them acting sketchy about how many points I have and I could use the extra credit for the Switch launch. I'll start hoarding up for next Cyber Monday after the Switch drains my trade credit.

What is the Trade in Bonus that everyone is using at gamestop?  Is it the 50% extra credit toward switch games and accessories?  That is the only one that I am seeing on their website.

Ugh, still don't have my trade credit back, could be killing it this weekend. I'll just use the bit I have to grab some boomerangs, I need enough to at least pay of the Switch even if I have to cancel the preorders. I am not going to pay cash out of pocket when I should have $700+ in trade credit right now.

I keep buying Shadow of Mordor GOTY because I want to play it and then gamestop keeps offering 2x+ what I paid for it; there goes my current copy lol

Oh baby. I was planning on trading a couple of random things this weekend with the Switch bonus to eke out a few extra bucks before next Friday. Now I'm looking at a list of $200 worth of stuff. Was going to pre-order Puyo Puyo even though I'd be paying more in the end than I would with my Prime and GCU discounts, but with that much credit I might as well pre-order a pro controller if I can—for whenever they get more in stock. Wasn't going to spend the money on a pro controller but with the sync issues and small joycon buttons it sounds more worthwhile than the Wii U pro controller ended up being. If not, I'll chalk it up to launch fever.

So what's the best way to get the Switch bonus if you have no interest in actually buying a Switch? Just call and cancel? Or can I just move that money to things I want soon like HZD and Mass Effect?

Its the great flipocalypse of 2017 weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Edit:  I would highly recommend trading in MLB16 the show if you guys still havent, almost 20 with bonus and new one comes out in less then a month, dump it, dump it now!

u49jZ1d.gif

Madden 17 is a must trade at this point. Not even sure how the TIV is this respectable after the season.
Id say NHL is basically a must trade too, Trades in for 36 and on sale on psn for less then 20 atm....so many good games to trade and im stuck at work all day, I really hope the values hold till I can get to a gamestop tomorrow.

oh sht mario and luigi u 30 *1.6 = 48. thanks god i didnt trade in when it was 20.  paper mario is the same if you get some from b2g1 pre-owned

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back