GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is everyone asking about RDR? Anyway here is the info I have:

:360: GOTY

In Stock: 42
Low Stock: 297
No Stock: 1
Sample Range: 423 - 623
National Range: 4852 - 7146
National Estimation: 5999

New In Stock: 5
New Low Stock: 91
New No Stock: 244
Sample Range: 106 - 212
National Range: 1216 - 2432
National Estimation: 1824

Jan- $8 to $15 base
Feb $10 to $15 base
Mar $10 to $17.50 base

:360: Vanilla

In Stock: 0
Low Stock: 340
No Stock: 0
Sample Range: 340 - 425
National Range: 3900 - 4875
National Estimation: 4388

:360: Undead Nightmare

Low Stock: 339
No Stock: 1
Sample Range: 339 - 424
National Range: 3889 - 4864
National Estimation: 4376

I would say as long they keep selling a decent amount of pre-owned copies the TIV should stay around the same. Based on the sample it looks like their warehouse is holding on to a bunch of vanilla and undead nightmare too.

Yooka-LayLee conservative estimates (available units only excludes pre-orders)

:pS4:

New In Stock: 275
New Low Stock: 43
New No Stock: 22
Sample Range: 868 - 1736
National Range: 9956 - 19913
National Estimation: 14934

:XB1:

New In Stock: 70
New Low Stock: 247
New No Stock: 23
Sample Range: 457 - 914
National Range: 5242 - 10484
National Estimation: 7863

Check the sales and check Blackbeards google sheet. He pretty much breaks it down and you just have to match it up and make smart purchasing decisions.
No that's what I meant, I did all that before I posted. I was just asking consensus wise what we all think might go back up. I know it's a gamble, but if the next stealth bump might be good for some of these games

I'm sitting on killer instinct, state of decay, kinect sports rivals and minecraft favorites waiting for that next stealth bump.   that trade drop happened before i was able to trade these in.

Just a heads up there's a 30% extra credit on any item that is featured on the spring sale ad that runs now through the 16th and the b2g1 on ds games is running now.

I just looked at the b2g1 coupon tab, and filtered for DS, doesn't look like anything worth flipping really. Even pokemon heartgold and soulsilver are down.

I wonder if someone at GameStop corporate gets a woody every time they can print an ad that says overwatch is $15 but overwatch isn't actually $15.

I can't click on the NDS B2G1 free tab. Is it up yet?
Not currently up. I just checked. Also the Redbox tab hasn't been updated yet.
Just check the B2G1 coupon tab. It's redundant to do since the TIV are low now.

Redbox will be up in the next 15-20 minutes.

Also NES Classics seem to be getting restocked again this week. New locations are showing up mostly in AL, KY, IN, IL, TN, OH again.

EDIT - New NES Classic locations are up.

And also BB code has change to make it way more stable and future proof from BB corporate blocking :D/

Redbox was updated. Redbox removed Assassin's Creed Syndicate as a sellable game. I assume Battlefield 1 isn't actually on sale yet and their $59.99 price tag is a placeholder for now.

I've adjusted the format of the NES Classic location data to sort by state more easily and also by store number. I'll will be updating the data in a few mins to reflect his change.

Hmmm... Some NES classics near me. Don't really want one, but because you can't get one, I want one (but I will exercise restraint).

Yup...2 HeartGolds and 1 SoulSilver shelfed until the end of the month. I even found a boxed HeartGold with inserts and all...nice surprise!
Here are the newest estimates on inventory, they went up a little since the last time I checked but they still are in the sub 4,000 level.

Heart Gold

Low Stock: 287
No Stock: 53
Sample Range: 287 - 359
National Range: 3292 - 4118
National Estimation: 3705

Soul Silver
Low Stock: 295
No Stock: 45
Sample Range: 295 - 369
National Range: 3384 - 4233
National Estimation: 3808

Here are the newest estimates on inventory, they went up a little since the last time I checked but they still are in the sub 4,000 level.

Heart Gold

Low Stock: 287
No Stock: 53
Sample Range: 287 - 359
National Range: 3292 - 4118
National Estimation: 3705

Soul Silver
Low Stock: 295
No Stock: 45
Sample Range: 295 - 369
National Range: 3384 - 4233
National Estimation: 3808
It's pretty risky if you ask me. The only way to make a profit from the flip is it goes up to $30 base credit on the stealth bump and there's an extra trade in credit promo.

Thank you Blackbeard!! Picked both the new classic and warrior n ware in Cordova/ Memphis TN!!! Will donate!! Thanks again!

Are the extra $5 credit bonus cards in the FAQ still valid?

And how much of them can  I use a day without getting flagged?

Thanks in advance

It's pretty risky if you ask me. The only way to make a profit from the flip is it goes up to $30 base credit on the stealth bump and there's an extra trade in credit promo.
Didn't say anything about flipping (you mean boomeranging)... but they were boosted last month and now they are at an unusually low base of $22 for not changing too much inventory wise. If not this month I'm sure some time in the summer it will go back up.

And how much of them can I use a day without getting flagged?

Thanks in advance
I got one late last week, so they are still handing them out. This store didn't even date the coupon, so who knows when they will stop handing them out.

As for the second question, I would use your judgement if I were you. You can typically only use one per trade-in transaction.

And how much of them can I use a day without getting flagged?

Thanks in advance
They're still giving them out. I used it at two different stores. I didn't know you can get flagged but don't try and use it twice at the same store with the same employee. Be smart about it.

They're still giving them out. I used it at two different stores. I didn't know you can get flagged but don't try and use it twice at the same store with the same employee. Be smart about it.
yea i know that much I just remember that someone told me u could only use 3 PUR coupons a day I was wondering if the same applied to these $5 bonus coupons

Probably going to hold off on trading anything for awhile. Local discount store has a pricing scheme that every couple of weeks it goes up another 10% off and this weekend was 90% off so I bought about $80 worth of games and got about $500 in credit, several of them were duplicates across multiple stores so I'm going to hang back a bit.

Probably going to hold off on trading anything for awhile. Local discount store has a pricing scheme that every couple of weeks it goes up another 10% off and this weekend was 90% off so I bought about $80 worth of games and got about $500 in credit, several of them were duplicates across multiple stores so I'm going to hang back a bit.
I wish the discount stores near sold games. Arizona is lame lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back