GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
On the PS3 version you can't really separate the games for Black Ops Collection. The box set comes with 2 CDs:

- BO1 and BO2 are in a single CD
- BO3 on a separate CD

Buy as a bundle and trade each CD separately, simple as that. If for some reason they give you 3 CDs just cancel the purchase.
If you get 2 CD's you're golden.
I have bought the PS3 version before. It has two cases unless they changed it. The combo pack and COD Black Ops 3

On the PS3 version you can't really separate the games for Black Ops Collection. The box set comes with 2 CDs:

- BO1 and BO2 are in a single CD
- BO3 on a separate CD

Buy as a bundle and trade each CD separately, simple as that. If for some reason they give you 3 CDs just cancel the purchase.
If you get 2 CD's you're golden.
Hmmm. Actually PS3 comes with 2 boxes with 3 discs...idk about other regions but here in the US it is that way. (I guess u saw an unboxing video of a different region's version?)
Box 1 is Combo pack 1&2 so 2 discs.
Box 2 is just the bo3 disc.
Blurays can store a lot but not enough to have both bo+bo2 on just a single disc apparently... Then again the base games for all 3 Borderlands r on a single disc in the Borderlands Triple Pack...

I have bought the PS3 version before. It has two cases unless they changed it. The combo pack and COD Black Ops 3
Ya that's correct.

My apologies for the confusion, Starlight is right.

I remember seeing the cases for the collection but I assumed both 1 and 2 came in a single disk. I'm apparently speaking out of my ass lol.

Hey blackbeard, Did Yokai Watch Bony Spirits have a stealth bump during the last one? I can't find it on the spreadsheet. I want to get rid of it since the new version was announced. I can make back what I payed for it atm if the $5 extra trade in credit card still works.

Can this only be used on one?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey blackbeard, Did Yokai Watch Bony Spirits have a stealth bump during the last one? I can't find it on the spreadsheet. I want to get rid of it since the new version was announced. I can make back what I payed for it atm if the $5 extra trade in credit card still works.
Only the games listed on the bump tabs got a stealth bump on their respected months. So if it wasn't on the spreadsheet then no.

Is Gamestop.com down for anyone else or just for me? Tried mobile and on Chrome

EDIT: nvm looks okay now, noticed they increased prices for a few Wii U (and possibly other) games

All t shirts 5.97 or less is B1G1 free. There's 2 playstation t shirts being clearanced out too. I picked up the last guardian t shirt and a BF1 t shirt cause they're made of soft fabric. The other PS t shirt just has the controller button icons on them.

Some other shirts include various deadpool, the punisher, doctor strange, megaman 8 bit shirts off the top of my head. Best quality imo is the last guardian t shirt.

There is also a $20 off Xbox One Kinect in your active offers which makes it 8.99 after PUR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I just got back and got a Mafia III shirt, Song of the Deep shirt, and Xbox One Kinect for $13

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
What is to prevent GS from charging $50 for the Kinect instead of $30?

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-xbox-one/115985

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-xbox-one/115986

Question: If you use the Kinect coupon, does it take off $20 flat or $20 per kinect you buy? It'd be great to grab 2 so I can give one as a birthday present to my brother and one to flip to Amazon.

Also, has anyone tested to see if trading towards a used Kinect triggers the 20% bonus? It's in GS's online sale section so I'm hoping I can get that extra dollar for it.

PS4 dropped $10 to $160. Hurts the "Switch" bonus a bit, if you were using it to upgrade from launch to slim PS4.

White Wii U though jumped from $85 to $100. So $125 for white towards Switch. Can't believe the black one gets like $195 at one point. Those extra gigabytes make little difference.

trade in bonus didnt trigger with the google play cards, didnt think it would but worth a shot. also didnt get any clash royale bonus, guy had no clue about it, told me to contact customer service.

Woo, I finally got a bunch of the $5 cards. While at GS pre-ordering some of the new Amiibo, I asked the clerk if I could have one, and they handed me a stack.

Woo, I finally got a bunch of the $5 cards. I asked the clerk if I could have one, and they handed me a stack.
r6b4jMJ.gif

Hey blackbeard, in case you want to save some space on the item locations spreadsheet, I think it'd be safe to remove the Switch Pro Controller. Seems like most GameStops have 3+, my Toys R Us and Walmart had a bunch of them, and Amazon and Best Buy have had them in stock for weeks on their websites. It's easy enough to get now

I was wondering if Puyo Puyo/Tetris or ARMS would trigger the preorder bonus, since it is in the Spring Ad. Didn't seem to, so just went with Mario Kart 8. 

trade in bonus didnt trigger with the google play cards, didnt think it would but worth a shot. also didnt get any clash royale bonus, guy had no clue about it, told me to contact customer service.
That sucks! They didn't have instructions on their binder? It might be triggered by an amount. Was there any specifications in the ad?

GS guy in the store I'm at just told a guy that MW2 is being remastered. Is there some inside info at GS, or is he talking out his ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back