GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, the Black Ops Collection for PS3 rang up at $29.99 instead of $19.99 at both stores I stopped at today. Both were able to adjust it down to $19.99 when I showed them the price in the app but YMMV.

FYI, the Black Ops Collection for PS3 rang up at $29.99 instead of $19.99 at both stores I stopped at today. Both were able to adjust it down to $19.99 when I showed them the price in the app but YMMV.
BC tax ahoy!

They raised both of them, X360 and PS3, which seems a bit odd.

Came here to post this. 360 copy rang up as $30, but they adjusted it back down with no problem

Black Ops Collection (360) rang up at $29.99 for me too. Had the desktop version of the GS website up on my phone to show the employee that it wasn't an "online only" price and he adjusted it with no issues.

What's the word on selling Black Ops 1 & 3? Wait for stealth bump or flip with 30% Spring Sale right now?

I'm going to try and take advantage of the buy 2 get one free ds games and move some credit to amazon and do boomerangs in the process. I hope it works out for me. I don't want to have to return these games if It backfires.
should do that as well i got close to 2000 bucks at gamestop now

Really wish my local store would fix their inventory problems. Went to pick up a BLOPS collection for PS3 today and they couldn't find it behind the counter. Easily the 5th or 6th issue I've had with stock at this store the last few months...

Really wish my local store would fix their inventory problems. Went to pick up a BLOPS collection for PS3 today and they couldn't find it behind the counter. Easily the 5th or 6th issue I've had with stock at this store the last few months...
That happened to me at my local store, too. I put in a hold online and then I got an e-mail saying they couldn't find it. I went into the store a few hours later and asked if they had any in stock, and lo and behold, they did. I think they were just lazy af to find it earlier in the day.

Black Ops Collection (360) rang up at $29.99 for me too. Had the desktop version of the GS website up on my phone to show the employee that it wasn't an "online only" price and he adjusted it with no issues.

What's the word on selling Black Ops 1 & 3? Wait for stealth bump or flip with 30% Spring Sale right now?
I WOULD flip them back, but there's nothing I want from the sale. I'll just wait for whatever the next promo is

Called the two Vegas locations on the spreadsheet for the NES classic and got the "it's a glitch in the system, because we don't have any" reply.

Have to love the fact that the employees are stashing these to flip.

Got some credit to use and recently got an xb1 and need a headset. Today is the last day for $15 off the Rig 500hx headset, for the price is it a good headset? Not looking to spend more than $50...

What's Ganestops policy on requesting one store with something (not in demand like the NeS) in stock to transfer it to a closer store to where you live?

That GtA pulse headset is still $26.99, not available online but is at a GS on the opposite side of the state. Wouldn't be worth the gas to drive, but the thing hasn't sold in the month I've been checking on it.

Figure, well this things never gonna sell, we need the shelf space, some guy 100 miles away wanted on, put it on the truck.

I just got back from my trades. The extra 30% trade in credit towards the kinect xbox one didn't work. I missed out on a couple cents but that's okay. I really needed that trade in bonus for the next game that I was trading in so I just traded it in towards Persona 5. I was able to used the extra $5 in trade in credit twice tho with two different cashiers. I wanted to get the Black Ops Collection but it went up in price today and they wouldn't change it. I didn't feel like checking another store so I just left.

Hey black want a spare b2g1? I'm not gonna use it I leave the country tomorrow I'll happily give you the phone no and screen shot of the coupon. Anyway lemme know if not oh well. Im too lazy to PM.

1 goes for $10 every time they do a Xbox live sale and 3 is a trash version that nobody wants. I'd dump it now. Ps3 version of bo1 is down to $5 used already.

Check the FAQ on the first page for the answer

What's Ganestops policy on requesting one store with something (not in demand like the NeS) in stock to transfer it to a closer store to where you live?

That GtA pulse headset is still $26.99, not available online but is at a GS on the opposite side of the state. Wouldn't be worth the gas to drive, but the thing hasn't sold in the month I've been checking on it.

Figure, well this things never gonna sell, we need the shelf space, some guy 100 miles away wanted on, put it on the truck.
Q: Can GameStop ship an out-of-stock game from a nearby store so that I can buy it at my local store?
A: Yes, but you have to go to your local store and ask them to do so.

A store in my state has the Zelda Master Edition... I'm sure that would be real fun trying to ask my local store to get them to ship that to me. I would bet good money they would straight out refuse to check stock in the first place.

Q: Can GameStop ship an out-of-stock game from a nearby store so that I can buy it at my local store?
A: Yes, but you have to go to your local store and ask them to do so.

A store in my state has the Zelda Master Edition... I'm sure that would be real fun trying to ask my local store to get them to ship that to me. I would bet good money they would straight out refuse to check stock in the first place.
I had them ship me one from out of state over 100 miles away last month. Just gotta ask, the worst they can do is say no

That one in Pocatello Idaho has been there over a month... they should be willing to part with it by now >_>

I had them ship me one from out of state over 100 miles away last month. Just gotta ask, the worst they can do is say no

That one in Pocatello Idaho has been there over a month... they should be willing to part with it by now >_>
Really pays to be in good w/ some GS employees (and of course, first to have some good employees in your area). My guys rock, they'll try to get stuff transferred for me no problem - even had the manager at my local store request a transfer of that Uncharted watch that dropped to $4 this week, and I didn't even ask her to.

A couple of years ago one of the employees found me a complete copy of the Data East Arcade Collection in New York State (I'm in Alabama) and talked them into transferring it down. :p

I've had stuff shipped to stores in Ohio for me from Florida, Texas, New York, and several other states.

people that bought the gamestop pro pass, the $10 preowned coupon is finally available. it expires on 4/30 

Amazing the things you see in-store @ GS these days:

Co_L.jpg

If you return an online purchase paid with trade credit at a local store, how do they refund you? Trade credit? Cash?

I bought an iPad last week from GS website and now they are 25% off. That's a $125 difference for this particular model.

If you return an online purchase paid with trade credit at a local store, how do they refund you? Trade credit? Cash?

I bought an iPad last week from GS website and now they are 25% off. That's a $125 difference for this particular model.
It's really YMMV. I've gotten trade credit, gift card, and cash different times. More likely than not, it goes to trade credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back