GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered 4 of each PvZ2 from Amz, will get here on Sunday. My 30 days resets after Sunday anyway so no big deal. It's $1 cheaper than BBY.

A couple years ago, I'd be excited to have $100 worth of junk to trade in. 

Now I'm disappointed that I'm going to cap out at $300. Didn't have much luck finding the usual 3DS suspects this month. Wah.

aight found 6 games to use a b2g1 coupon on. gonna be my first time boomeranging, wish me luck lol. gonna get them at store by my job after work and trade them in near home. hopefully they don't think anything of a stack of 13 games.

aight found 6 games to use a b2g1 coupon on. gonna be my first time boomeranging, wish me luck lol. gonna get them at store by my job after work and trade them in near home. hopefully they don't think anything of a stack of 13 games.
If there are no duplicates, they won't bat an eye. I traded like 20 in a transaction last month.

If there are no duplicates, they won't bat an eye. I traded like 20 in a transaction last month.

no duplicates, just games across multiple platforms. last time the guy was shocked at my trade balance of $200. this time it's gonna be 300+ so we'll see lol

Would same game different platform be considered as a duplicate ?
Triple post wtf

0f7b779050aa188189b60d38d450a03e.jpg

Can I preorder Rime for the PS4 or xb1 or needs to be the switch? Might need to trade a few times and want to spread the preorder with different platforms

Unless you want to buy rime you can't pre order a game that's out playboy. Jesus.
Aye mane, you need to smoke one this weekend. Those questions are gonna come hot and plenty over the next 4 days (Tuesday because the oh is the bump over questions).

We know how you HATE those lazy and ignant ass questions.

Some of the best boomerangs are unavailable for me locally and online (PvZ2, Asseto Corsa, 2k17). Did they pull inventory on the new items that sell for less than trade value?

Anybody else get a promo code on their receipt today mentioning 10% off a pre-owned game when trading a game in. Wonder if it stacks with PUR. The code I have doesn't have a dash, so it should be generic right? I will report back after trying it later.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Anybody else get a promo code on their receipt today mentioning 10% off a pre-owned game when trading a game in. Wonder if it stacks with PUR. The code I have doesn't have a dash, so it should be generic right? I will report back after trying it later.
It will definitely stack with PUR. The real question is does it stack with the for 4 for $20?

someone try it

EBC3055715

sadly I bought my preowned games already this morning

in particular I'd like to know if the discount works on the same transaction with the $5 bonus card

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes the "pre order" bonuses trigger with purchase of the game but not always.

I actually would buy rime but I'll probably just lose the $5 on the pre order since I'm out of town.

Or pick up the surge which I planned to buy sometime.

Last edited:
someone try it
EBC3055715

sadly I bought my preowned games already this morning
in particular I'd like to know if the discount works on the same transaction with the $5 bonus card
Yup. That is my code too. I should be able to try later.

So is the $2k based on total trade in amount or does purchases in the same transaction lower it? 

Checking Target via brickseek it looks like there is nothing at my stores (my typical experience with them) but here were some dcpi's that were good flips last bump.

207-32-9034

207-34-0119

207-34-0179

207-34-1626

207-34-1630

207-34-0161

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back