GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Not sure if I did this at a store with the old or new POS systems but it did work for me. I tried buying a card with my trade card and the employee refused so I said I will use my debit card. I scanned the trade card instead and it went through."

LMAO... wow

"Not sure if I did this at a store with the old or new POS systems but it did work for me. I tried buying a card with my trade card and the employee refused so I said I will use my debit card. I scanned the trade card instead and it went through."

LMAO... wow
So after you said you'll use your debit card, did you slide the trade card quickly or hide it with your hand? Or did you give no fuck , stared the clerk dead in the eyes into their soul, and slide it through...slow motion?

SMH...

This whole talking about fight club behavior and thinking it's ok has got to stop.

Whoever is doing it please kindly, STFU!

I guess I should be grateful that they didn't link back to here...🙄

I thought so too. The app doesn't have my trade credit but the tablet in store most certainly had that information. You guys are making me nervous now. Lol
it's probably pulling info from whatever database https://www.gamestop.com/SVCredit/SVCard/Email pulls from to display all your trade credit when u enter in ur info...

this makes me not wanna use my trade cards on my throwaway accts lol..

anyways when does the "buy amc/etc gift card get $5 GS gc free" end? nvm 06/18 is the date.

LMAO... wow
Post of the year so far. 😂

Didn't they give out a 50% trade in bonus coupon for those that renewed for past ones and B2G1 sales. I say give it a chance. I am hoping for a 50% bonus coupon for renewal.
I believe that was the first time they had a pro day. The last one was shit if I recall correctly.

I looked all through the FAQ, but couldn't find anything about this situation.  So I did a boomerang on Tuesday, and I only got points from when I bought the games, but no record of me trading them in.  I reviewed both of my receipts and they both have my PUR account number on there.  I obviously don't want to call any attention to this for just ~3000 rewards points, but am I missing something here?

Got an email with my monthly summary listing this months upcoming put offers. From 6/19-6/30, extra 15 for console trade ins. Last time they had 25 bonus, it applied to every console traded, so this might be the time to get rid of cheap consoles.

Just a heads up UFC 2 and FIFA 17 are DOTD at BB for 15.99 with GCU. If u want to stock up on some copies for This months stealth bump. Who knows if they will have one for these 2 but just in case I guess.
UFC only got bumped to 12.5 pre-bonus; not really a big flip with extra bonuses. FIFA got bumper to 17.5 pre-bonus so after bonus you could flip for about $10 if it bumps to the same value.

Got an email with my monthly summary listing this months upcoming put offers. From 6/19-6/30, extra 15 for console trade ins. Last time they had 25 bonus, it applied to every console traded, so this might be the time to get rid of cheap consoles.
Finally! Almost traded some in last week because I thought this wasn't ever going to happen again or at least any time soon.

The new amazon thing starting june 7th specifically mentions using trade credit and there was never anything from corporate saying you can't use trade credit to buy amazon cards.

Any store that blocks you is because the DM or even the RM doesn't allow it.

I see, maybe I should just re add it to my G Drive. I was hoping for a more permanent solution for using it mobile rather than accessing it on the computer every time. Thanks for the advice, I'll try landscape mode and see if I can pan around.
Use the Google Sheets app to open it.

Will be very curious to see how this Amazon cash thing works in store. Seems like it could bring some junior detective attention.
Bring their attention to what? The fact corporate encourages using trade credit to pay for amazon cash?

The whole point in doing this is for gamestop to get pre owned product. If anyone gives you crap tell them to check GSO.

Has to be that cheapest gamer douche. Why people go to great lengths to try and ruin our flips I just won't understand. I don't feel any pity for them they are just straight up pathetic lol. That guy just made his account today too so it's gotta be him.

Has to be that cheapest gamer douche. Why people go to great lengths to try and ruin our flips I just won't understand. I don't feel any pity for them they are just straight up pathetic lol. That guy just made his account today too so it's gotta be him.
Yep, even bringing up penny guides, although it is nice to laugh at the videos of him being a complete ass and others not dealing with it. Also since IATCG is probably lurking, how can you be so buttmad for years now.

What's funny is that people who do what CAGs do is probably so small that it doesn't even register on GameStops radar. Corporate knows that there's potential for boomerangs and if it was an epidemic then they would have updated their policy and stopped it a long time ago. Thanks to the last stealth bump I'm in GameStop way more than I normally would be and I even bought some games and accessories from them with cash.

Yep, even bringing up penny guides, although it is nice to laugh at the videos of him being a complete ass and others not dealing with it. Also since IATCG is probably lurking, how can you be so buttmad for years now.
The real question is why did he buy a bike anyways? His parents' basement can't be that big...

What does IATCG stand for? I hope I'm not asking a really dumb question lol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+ using Tapatalk

Post vids please

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Of one wanted to see these videos, what would they search for?

IAmTheCheapestGamer, his CAG username from years ago.
That makes sense. lol. So I see everyone on here basically shitting on him like he's the most repulsive piece of shit on the face of the earth, what did he do that put the entire internet on his ass?

So I was talking to a financial advisor at Fidelity and there's a rumor that Amazon is looking to buy a company like GameStop. They just hit over $1000 a share and has a valuation at more than double the size of Walmart without any real B&M store presence.

So, all this Amazon and GameStop playing nice may the start of something bigger than we know.

So I was talking to a financial advisor at Fidelity and there's a rumor that Amazon is looking to buy a company like GameStop. They just hit over $1000 a share and has a valuation at more than double the size of Walmart without any real B&M store presence.

So, all this Amazon and GameStop playing nice may the start of something bigger than we know.
20% Prime discount in Gamestop stores please. That would make all my dreams come true

Amazon is a forward thinking company, I seriously doubt that they would even consider picking up a retail store that primarily focuses on physical media.

yesjacknicholson.gif

This would be amazing.

Does it mention any exclusions? I've got a couple extra Gameboys to unload.

Amazon is a forward thinking company, I seriously doubt that they would even consider picking up a retail store that primarily focuses on physical media.
Amazon is looking into taking over the world. They are getting into selling prescription drugs, they own the biggest newspapers--how forward thinking is that?-- They sell freaking produce and other groceries, they will be the first to have self driving cars delivering your shit anytime of the day and night. Jeff Bezos is smarter than any businessman I ever heard of. Don't sleep on this happening.
Amazon pays some third rate company to do their tradein service now. They want to be in every neighborhood in America and have the money to do it.

Does it mention any exclusions? I've got a couple extra Gameboys to unload.
$15 credit: Offer valid 6/19/17 - 6/30/17. Offer valid for PowerUp Rewards Pro members only. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back