GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
The toxicity in this thread when there's no flips is lul worthy
Tell me about it. I was just confused why all the animosity towards me that someone actually took the time to write a PM to me and shit on me (especially from someone who has 0 posts to tip it off). If I broke some rules or something please do advise.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+ using Tapatalk

The code was a joke if you read it (Maybe a not so funny one I admit), it actually isn't even correct, its half assed. And I wrote that i thought about it before, and also wrote though blackbeards sheet would be easier. I wasn't actually going to sit here and write a program to do what's already available in an easier format.
Didn't realize that wasn't allowed. I view other threads as well, but unfortunately this is the only thread I am interested in engaging so far or had some things to ask or say.

Lol, Kobe does have nice "natural" teeth.

I don't think you did anything wrong, people here are just very touchy about certain things.

Will Gamestop take a X1 controller that has a minor issue? The d-pad occasionally has to be pressed twice to work.
I have the same freaking issue - the dpad is just a single piece of cheap plastic. All the Xbox dpads have been like that. I can't blame them for cutting corners because how many games today utilize it a lot? Well, fighting games do, which I play heavily. I can't even buy Tekken 7 now since every Xbox dpad will eventually wear out.

Deader, sent you a pm but figure you're busy anyhow. What is the minimum age requirement for a pro acct? The gs site shows 13 but does that mean my son can hold an acct with my address and still be separate? Or will his transaction be linked to my acct?

Deader, sent you a pm but figure you're busy anyhow. What is the minimum age requirement for a pro acct? The gs site shows 13 but does that mean my son can hold an acct with my address and still be separate? Or will his transaction be linked to my acct?
I'm not an employee, and never was, but my guess is that if your stores require ID for trade-ins - then you'd be linked together with respect to trade-in limits. Trades always require adult authorization so it would make sense that if ID is required, the store associate would just use your ID for any trades on your son's account.

Website says 13. He will need you or an adult present to trade since he is not 18.

Thank you so much for posting shit were already aware of.
This is the problem with some people (including lurkers) only checking this thread at the end of the month for the stealth bumps. Yeah it's pretty mellow and sometimes people get triggered for no damn reason in this thread, but if everyone checked on it regularly we wouldn't have 50 people trying to be a hero reporting back to us that Amazon GC are back (or in this case the Amazon Cash partnership). I expect at least 10 more posts about the Amazon Cash during the last week of the month lol

Has anyone heard anything about PRO day? It's Saturday and no info is out yet. And info leaks like a person with six beers at gamestop.
Few things to probably expect:

-10% extra on trades and off pre-owned games / accessories

- All "new" items on sale will be on sale for everyone on Monday the 12th.

- Most employees won't know what is going on.

Tell me about it. I was just confused why all the animosity towards me that someone actually took the time to write a PM to me and shit on me (especially from someone who has 0 posts to tip it off). If I broke some rules or something please do advise.

You've left that stupid Tapatalk signature on so you are doing at least one thing wrong.

Few things to probably expect:
-10% extra on trades and off pre-owned games / accessories
- All "new" items on sale will be on sale for everyone on Monday the 12th.
- Most employees won't know what is going on.
#3 is a guarantee

I just got a message from this member: miamiheatnumber32:

Who is this and why? I'm new here don't know what I did to flare up this guys hot flashes.

Obviously it was Shaq because he thinks you are "he who must not be named"

This is the problem with some people (including lurkers) only checking this thread at the end of the month for the stealth bumps. Yeah it's pretty mellow and sometimes people get triggered for no damn reason in this thread, but if everyone checked on it regularly we wouldn't have 50 people trying to be a hero reporting back to us that Amazon GC are back (or in this case the Amazon Cash partnership). I expect at least 10 more posts about the Amazon Cash during the last week of the month lol
Yes if everyone checked this thread religiously everyone would know everything.

Yall bitch about anything.

Some people belong on Reddit instead of an old school message board.

"does no one read the sidebar??? freaking idiots!!!" completely ignoring the sidebar isn't viewable on mobile or lots of the reddit apps.

Or my favorite, "it's not Tuesday, take your question elsewhere, today we're doing selfies, Q and As is on Thursday" and you can't forget "freaking noob you didn't FLAIR your post"

I'd keep my headup and not let it get to me, Zyx.

Should I wait for PRO day before considering trading in my PS4 Pro? Assuming there will be better trade deals and values then.

By any chance is anyone actually going to play PVZ GW2 for PS4? I have some festival edition codes that I'll give away to people who regularly post in this thread. No lurkers.

Did anyone get that bonus 1000 Power up Rewards Points from signing up for the SMS news and exclusives from Gamestop? It still hasn't shown up on mines, and its been like a week.

It took 6 weeks to post for me.
oh okay, did you get any kind of confirmation after you texted IN that you were going to get the bonus points? I didn't get any kind of confirmation besides thanks for signing up for text alerts and stuff. Anyone ever get anything good from these texts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back