Gamestop won't let me use the $20 code from SMBG2 on Halo Reach

lwh1993

CAGiversary!
Good evening everyone. I'm frustrated with GameStop and wondering if there's a solution. I bough SMB Galaxy 2 from Gamestop and got the$20 off a future purchase code. I tried using it on the Halo Reach Pre-order and they said it didn't work. Is it because of the Reach Preorder offer? Anyway to get it to work or other options?

DOes Amazon do the same thing as well on their preorder's?

Thanks

[quote name='lwh1993']Good evening everyone. I'm frustrated with GameStop and wondering if there's a solution. I bough SMB Galaxy 2 from Gamestop and got the$20 off a future purchase code. I tried using it on the Halo Reach Pre-order and they said it didn't work. Is it because of the Reach Preorder offer? Anyway to get it to work or other options?

DOes Amazon do the same thing as well on their preorder's?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Well I know Amazon doesn't do this, I do it with them all the time.

Are you getting a limited edition? I had the same problem with dead rising 2 pre-order...so i called and complained and they allowed the coupon code. Then they went on to tell me "Oh, well just remember it doesn't work on Limited Editions" and i dont remember if he said pre-orders...

But the coupon codes don't say they exclude it, so you can call and fight for it.

i say bout half the time or more these damn coupons don't work when you enter them in on you shopping cart page--ive written to them twice and they always tell me to just make the purchase and then reply to their email and attach the code and the account order number from my order, and then they dedut the $$$ also the tax on the $10 or 20.

bread's done
Back