Gamestop YearEndSale Halo 4 $40, Blops II $50, Far Cry 3 $50, AC3 $40 + More

[quote name='Zolor23']Same or lower prices at BB or Target, but if you have credit, this is good too.[/QUOTE]
Yeah that's true.

During that PUR crazy trade in deals (found out Via CAG) I bought games from microsoft store black Friday and made a killing at gameflop

So this is great for me :D

[quote name='monster109']Yeah that's true.

During that PUR crazy trade in deals (found out Via CAG) I bought games from microsoft store black Friday and made a killing at gameflop

So this is great for me :D[/QUOTE]

I only traded in my copy of Forza Horizon for a $20 profit which I used on the Max Payne 3 Special Edition. Pretty nice.

Love how they included the 3DS and Vita sections when literally only 3 or 4 of the games are on sale and everything else is just MSRP.

[quote name='Zolor23']Same or lower prices at BB or Target, but if you have credit, this is good too.[/QUOTE]
Don't you know? Gamestop's Year End sale is a big middle finger to their customers. "Merry Christmas, bitches!" :wave:

[quote name='dgwillia006']Love how they included the 3DS and Vita sections when literally only 3 or 4 of the games are on sale and everything else is just MSRP.[/QUOTE]

mortal kombat vita $15
hm...amazon gon' match?

Yeah, no. I can get better deals elsewhere.

Also, yesterday I asked my local GS if they were doing a b2g1 soon and this employee tells me they're only doing it for (the leftover scraps of) PS2 and GC games..

Do you even try, Gamestop?

[quote name='MetalSlugger']Anyone have experience with those :ps3: Real Triggers?[/QUOTE]

amazing. have them on every controller. can't hold a controller without then and feel comfortable anymore

[quote name='Asgardian']All the Wii pre-own games are at the same price they have been, what kind of sale is this? Where the fuck is the B2G1F?[/QUOTE]
Pre-owned Wii and DS games will be B2G1 12/26-12/29.

[quote name='shadowkast']amazing. have them on every controller. can't hold a controller without then and feel comfortable anymore[/QUOTE]

I second this. PS4 controllers need to have these built into the triggers out of the box.

What's the word on the new hitman game? Worth $40 or should I wat a little more?

About how LNG is the single player story? Also how does contract mode wors? I don't have to create any, I can just download what the community has created right?

Thanks for help in advance :)

[quote name='scott_matthews']I second this. PS4 controllers need to have these built into the triggers out of the box.[/QUOTE]

I been a long time playstation fan and I do agree it's time for a new controller. But I hope they figure out the perfect one because a bad controller could be really bad for their next system.

Also there is a big chance controller won't change since it hasn't changed since ps1

Hitman is great. It is a bit of a stretch for 40 for most CAGs but if you don't mind the price point it is well worth it. The campaign took me about 15 hours on hard. It can be frustrating but it is very doable.

Far Cry is on sale at other places. Unless you can't afford it without credit buy it elsewhere. I tend to like gamestop but they kinda dropped the ball here.

One thing that made this deal sweet for me was that a lot of games that are on sale for $39.99 are still available for 30% trade in bonus towards that copy of the game. If the games your trading(assuming you have 3)average at least $11.25 you want to use the 30% bonus not the $10 for 3 games. Another great thing about the 30% is they will except games under $2 value where as the $10 for 3 will not.

I noticed this yesterday and went in and traded a bunch of crap and got Borderlands 2 for $4.00. 1st thing I asked when I walked in the door was if they would honor the 30% towards Borderlands 2 even though it was $39.99 and the guy said if they're both posted online then yes. Even if you have 2 games that have a trade value of $20 each you're looking at $52 towards 2 39.99 games. The games that are on sale & eligible to be stacked with the 30% are:

$39.99
-------
AC3
Fifa
Halo 4
Hitman
Madden
NHL

$49.99
-------
Blops 2
Dishonored
Far Cry

As of this post Borderlands 2 has been conspicuously marked back up to $59.99, but it is clearly pictured in the "save $20 on select titles" on the GS home page under Featured Offers and Deals. With some haggling you might be able to get it for $39.99

[quote name='Seshka']Yeah, no. I can get better deals elsewhere.

Also, yesterday I asked my local GS if they were doing a b2g1 soon and this employee tells me they're only doing it for (the leftover scraps of) PS2 and GC games..

Do you even try, Gamestop?[/QUOTE]

I don't know about most stores, but mine is picked clean of most quality, used 360 games except for the ones they have 50 plus copies of like Gears 3, BF 3, and MW 3. They had fewer than 10 Skyrim copies on 360 last I checked. Also their Wii section was pretty thin also.

bread's done
Back