Gameznflix.com coupon! $12.75 for 3 out at a time! This is CHEAP!

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
The source? My Dad. LOL

EDIT: Just found out where he got the code from, it's from http://www.retailmenot.com/view/gameznflix.com

If you don't know, Gameznflix (http://www.gameznflix.com/default.aspx?kbid=1447) is a site like Netflix and Gamefly, just together. You can rent movies and games. The only thing is their selection is limited and they DON'T have any DS games.. GRRR!!

But, when you click on sign up, go to I HAVE A COUPON and type in emmys.

Now look at the prices!

1 Out at a Time / $6.75 each month
2 Out at a Time / $9.75 each month
3 Out at a Time / $12.75 each month

3 out a time for $12.75 a month?! Holla!

I may do two at a time.. I haven't signed up YET I'm just sharing this info for anything.

I don't know if it's going to be YOUR price..as in if you stay with this company for a year.. will it STILL be $12.75? (or whatever you choose)

And a personal question. I live at home. If my dad uses this for him/mom/brother..can I have my own account..? We have the same name too LOL (with the exception of Jr in it)

I don't post deals often, but I hope this is useful to at LEAST someone!

Enjoy!

EDITED to change link to CAG referral link.

Also, here's the FAQ since alot of people seem to have questions
http://www.gameznflix.com/support/quickfaq.asp

Here is a list of the distribution centers, since this too gets asked alot in this thread!

Boston, MA
Washington DC
Orlando, FL
Franklin, KY (near Nashville, TN)
Dallas, TX
Sterling, CO (near Denver, CO)
Sacramento, CA
Seattle, WA
Los Angeles, CA

This is the customer service number if you need any assistance!
1-888-542-6817

I must be the only one that likes it. I do 6 out for $250. About $21 a mouth is not a bad deal.

Yes you don't always get the hot new releases but its great for catching up with games that came out a couple months ago. With 6 out i guess it easier to have to wait because you alway have so many games to play.

Have no problems getting older games. Been a member since early this year. $12.75 is really a steal for 3 out at a time, but if you're looking to play new releases, don't bother. I'm currently working through F.E.A.R on the 360, and Okami and Final Fantasy 12 on the PS2.

Never messed with the movie section.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Gameznflix is diarrea in a bun. Unless you like that.... I'd pass on it.[/quote]

Hahah I don't think I can eat chili dogs ever again now. :lol:

Stay away from GnF. It's too good to be true, unless you have a bunch of two-year-old games that you want to play. Even then it's iffy. Stick with Gamefly - you pay more but you get much more.

[quote name='RudyPants']Stay away from GnF. It's too good to be true, unless you have a bunch of two-year-old games that you want to play. Even then it's iffy.[/quote]

Yeah, I joined just so I could play a bunch of the older games I missed and it was a waste of time and money.

GameFly is just as bad if you live on a college campus. It takes them a week just to ship games to you, and even then they still managed to lose the discs in the mail. Shipping was plain terrible, and their prices were too high. At least with GnF, they have some of the best prices around. We need another service that rents new movies and games. That would be fantastic.

Can we ban threads about this place already? It's STILL a scam, it STILL is rated unacceptable by the BBB. Sounds like it's actually gotten WORSE since I had the misfortune of dealing with it.

Well, I guess my vote for GamezNFlix is that I thought the site was a reasonable value. I'm going on about 8 months worth of service with them, and I figue that I got my money's worth so far. The beginning was a little rough with broken disks, but I haven't had a broken disk in quite a while now. For the $12.75 that I'm paying, I don't expect to get the latest games immediately, and I rarely do get them. But for renting couple year old movies and games and some HD movies, it's been going well. I put a hundred or so items in my queue, and with a little patience, enjoy what they send. Their website is broken, but if you use Internet Explorer with it, and click instead of pressing Enter in most fields, it works a lot better.

Wolfpup, sure let's ban as soon as you show me another place anywhere near GnF's pricing. They suck like a budget title, but they are viable for some.

[quote name='turls']Wolfpup, sure let's ban as soon as you show me another place anywhere near GnF's pricing. They suck like a budget title, but they are viable for some.[/quote]
I agreed with you, until I tried them. All I can do is chime in and comfirm everything that's been said before - this is a poorly run business and you put yourself at risk to do business with them, no matter how low they put their rates.

LOL it's funny I literaly just came from there cancling my account. I join in december of '06. They were great for 3 months then went to crap.

Sure it's cheap but when I don't get a single game sent to me for an entire month when I had 21 items in my queue consisting of old/new games and movies then what's the point.

DO NOT JOIN! It's a waste of money.

My service was great for awhile... and then they literally just stopped sending me items no matter how much I pestered them about it. Even though they kept giving my free extensions, there was simply no point in hanging around.

I would have to agree with all the other postings. I had gameznflix for about 6 months as well. The first 3 months were pretty good (3 out plan) with new games and movies coming all the time. Then, after that it was all down hill. No games for 3 months and what I did was clear out my queue of movies (I would get them instead of games) and put like 25 game old/new in and I even put games in the queue before they were available. NOTHING got shipped for 3 months!!. After countless e-mails, the best thing they could come up with is somthing like this. "We are sorry for the inconvenience and we will not be billing you for this month...next billing date will be XX" 3 months later (and 3 free months) I sent them m final e-mail that said "Instead of giving me free months for your joke of a service why don't you buy some games and provide the service you advertise!!"...canceled the same day and never looked back!!.....COMPLETE JOKE PEOPLE!!!! BELIEVE YOUR FRIENDS AT CAG!!! AVOID THIS LIKE HIV!!!

I've been a member for a year. Yeah, the website is broken on anything but Internet Explorer and your chances of getting new games are slim-to-none, but for older Xbox 360 titles, I've been getting a steady stream in since Feb '07. It's $13, so don't expect sunshine and hugs. As soon as I'm ready to play some new games, I'll switch to Gamefly. Until then, I'm having fun with Call of Duty 3, Splinter Cell Double Agent, and Condemned.

Oh hay I remember this thread that I made last year :lol:
What's up?

So.. has this service changed.....at ALL?
Wonder if that coupon still works :lol:

[quote name='lilboo']Oh hay I remember this thread that I made last year :lol:
What's up?

So.. has this service changed.....at ALL?
Wonder if that coupon still works :lol:[/quote]

coupons works.... and the service sucks major penis

[quote name='fmills15']coupons works.... and the service sucks major penis[/quote]
I'm assuming you mean that in a bad way. Like with teeth.

[quote name='feezy']I have been using this service for the last 6 months and I haven't had any problems. The average time of wait for your next movie or game is 5-10 days. I think it is a good service for the price.[/quote]

so how reliable would you say they are compared to say gamefly, and I wonder what quantities they get of new games?

From what I've heard Gameznflix is very awful. They seem to get almost no copies of new releases, if they even get any at all. I was thinking about joining a while back and decided not to after hearing soo many people on here complaining about only getting games that were like 9 months old. I think compared to GameFly, GNF is kind of a joke, unless you're ok with only being sent crappy old already clearanced 360 games.

Well here's the deal, I'm in my second year of 6 out at a time.

I think the'yre purposely driving me out as the 6 out at a time is no longer available.

I never get new releases or even somewhat desired games, yet to be fair all I put are Xbox 360 games. Usually I have 6 shit Xbox 360 games out at a time.

I've decided come May (when subscription runs out), I'll cancel so I re-made que to just desired games (maybe 38ish). I've been sitting at 4/6 games now for about 2 weeks.

So honestly when this service runs out, I plan on playing games I own. Then if I need a rental service I'm switching to Gamefly.

Oh also the Gameznflix website is atrocious, between their search enginge and just the layout, the bugs etc. I'm not too impressed my second year. It's like all the scams out their at first they treat you good to come back, and then you're forgotten.

After having the service for over a year, I finally gave up and cancelled last week. Initially, it wasn't so bad because I would get a decent mix of 360 games and movies. Gratned, I wouldn't get many new releases, but at least I got games I wanted to check out.

However, for the last month or two, all I would get is movies, even if games with appeared to be available (Mario Galaxy I'm looking at you!). It got to the point where they were only sending me stuff at the bottom of my queue. Their overall selection being as limited as it is only made matters worse.

I already own enough games to keep me busy for quite awhile. I think I only kept GnF around because it was so cheap relative to Gamefly and others. But since they were basically only sending me movies, that $12.75 is better spent at Netflix.

I switched from gameznflix back to gamefly. I don't regret it at all. Gameznflix never sent me a game for over a month even when they showed up in stock. Stay away!

how is this company not out of business yet? I assumed this thread got bumped by the last few people that actually used this company saying "welp GNF is belly up who's got GF deals?"

I used this as a supplement to GF. You can't get the games you want and the turnarounds are horrendous. But it's not a bad way to play game from a year or so ago that you may have missed. you get what you pay for gamfly is the supreme service in every possible way. The problem becomes how many games can I play at once? So I quit. I may do gameznflix again during the summer drought though.

[quote name='dubbfoolio']I used this as a supplement to GF. You can't get the games you want and the turnarounds are horrendous. But it's not a bad way to play game from a year or so ago that you may have missed. you get what you pay for gamfly is the supreme service in every possible way. The problem becomes how many games can I play at once? So I quit. I may do gameznflix again during the summer drought though.[/quote]
I tried using it, and even as a supplement it was terrible. For the kind of games I was getting, and for only getting about six games in a month, even $12 was too expensive. It's better just to upgrade your Gamefly plan if you want more stuff. Gameznflix is terrible to deal with in every aspect. When I cancelled my account, they charged me for the last two games I returned, which were confirmed as returned on their terrible website. They charged about $60 total for two three-year-old PS2 games. It took me almost to months to get my money back.

I just use it to get older movies, and it isn't bad for that purpose, and that purpose alone. I have about 30 movies and 8 games in my queue and I honestly don't know how the decide what to send you. But I figure I can get at least 12 movies a month, so 1 per movie isn't killing me.

[quote name='mvp828']I just use it to get older movies, and it isn't bad for that purpose, and that purpose alone. I have about 30 movies and 8 games in my queue and I honestly don't know how the decide what to send you. But I figure I can get at least 12 movies a month, so 1 per movie isn't killing me.[/quote]
There's this thing called Netflix... We pay $23 and get about 35 movies/month - $.66 a rental and they have almost everything.
OK, I promise I'm done bumping this ancient thread about a crappy business now.

[quote name='mephitical']There's this thing called Netflix... We pay $23 and get about 35 movies/month - $.66 a rental and they have almost everything.
OK, I promise I'm done bumping this ancient thread about a crappy business now.[/quote]

I am just saying I get at least 12. I usually get 6 a week depending on how fast I am on sending them back. So... 24 a month for $13 isn't bad for me. But I am going to be switching soon anyways, I am going to be joining Netflix when I do a referral on one of the referral sites I have been meaning to join.

hey i'm thinking about signing up on this, how long do i need to sign a contract for? can i cancel it after one month if i dont like their service?

I believe it's a 14 day trial. To cancel, you need to cancel on their website or by phone and get your game back to them before they send out another.

I think when I get home I'm gonna send back the two I currently have out, wait till they get them back, and then cancel. Be 13 more bucks on my credit card...

I'm currently paying 10$ a month for 2 at a time. I originally wanted to use it for movies, and the occasional game, but their movie selection is crap. I was unable to get anything remotely recent, and ended up switching to netflix (which sent me no country for old men the day it was released). I'm currently using the service to get last gen games, and it's still failing pretty bad. Still you can't beat $10 a month, and since few rental places even have xbox/ps2/GC games any more I'd be buying most these just to play anyway.

Edit: I also wanted to mention that the Q is all screwed up. I think they send you out the most available game on your Q, instead of following your order. I've never noticed any sort of order to what they send out from the Q except for it's probably the game you least want of the list.

Do NOT subscribe to gameznflix, their service is horrible. You definitely get what you pay for which is nothing.

If you are looking for games that are more than a year old, I might recommend this service. I received older games no problem.

If you are looking for new releases, you will never receive them. Do yourself a favor and subscribe to gamefly where you are shipped new releases the day they come out. You might be paying more for gamefly, but it is definitely worth it.

Customer service is also horrible for gameznflix, they don't care about the customer at all. I was constantly lied to over email and on the phone and always told "I've applied VIP service to your account". They also refused to give me any refunds, they only extended my membership for a month at a time which did not help at all. What a headache.

This is the worst service I have ever had (I had both gameznflix and gamefly) and I highly recommend against it.

I play a lot of games so I'd like to think I know what I am talking about.

informer

STAY AWAY !!! do not get gameznflix , THEY SO Suck !!!

Not only do they have an outdated list of games and movies , they have small quantities of these.

This means you will never get what you want. You know what they say "you get what you pay for" this is very true in this case. I have Netflix 1 movie out at a time , i get movies within 2 days, I also have gamefly , they are about 2-3 days.

Don't get this .

I'm really glad I came to this thread, I have been waiting for GnF to send me a game for 2 months and I thought it was a fluke. Now I know they just suck and I'll cancel my account right away.

They finally found the glitch or whatever it was that was causing me to get free service since November 2006. I signed up for 2 free months as an employee of Circuit City with a special code and had never been charged up until April 2008. I was honestly thinking of canceling it even when it was free it was so bad. I think my longest dry spell was probably 2-3 months without a single movie or game and I ALWAYS had AT LEAST 40-50 items in my Queue. Once I saw that charge for $17 I had to cancel ASAP.

i dont recommend it its not worth it. it takes forever for you to get popular games i waited like 3 months to get bioshock than i quit and got it for PC...
its not worth the price its better to get a more reliable plan elsewhere.

bread's done
Back