Gameznflix.com coupon! $12.75 for 3 out at a time! This is CHEAP!

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
The source? My Dad. LOL

EDIT: Just found out where he got the code from, it's from http://www.retailmenot.com/view/gameznflix.com

If you don't know, Gameznflix (http://www.gameznflix.com/default.aspx?kbid=1447) is a site like Netflix and Gamefly, just together. You can rent movies and games. The only thing is their selection is limited and they DON'T have any DS games.. GRRR!!

But, when you click on sign up, go to I HAVE A COUPON and type in emmys.

Now look at the prices!

1 Out at a Time / $6.75 each month
2 Out at a Time / $9.75 each month
3 Out at a Time / $12.75 each month

3 out a time for $12.75 a month?! Holla!

I may do two at a time.. I haven't signed up YET I'm just sharing this info for anything.

I don't know if it's going to be YOUR price..as in if you stay with this company for a year.. will it STILL be $12.75? (or whatever you choose)

And a personal question. I live at home. If my dad uses this for him/mom/brother..can I have my own account..? We have the same name too LOL (with the exception of Jr in it)

I don't post deals often, but I hope this is useful to at LEAST someone!

Enjoy!

EDITED to change link to CAG referral link.

Also, here's the FAQ since alot of people seem to have questions
http://www.gameznflix.com/support/quickfaq.asp

Here is a list of the distribution centers, since this too gets asked alot in this thread!

Boston, MA
Washington DC
Orlando, FL
Franklin, KY (near Nashville, TN)
Dallas, TX
Sterling, CO (near Denver, CO)
Sacramento, CA
Seattle, WA
Los Angeles, CA

This is the customer service number if you need any assistance!
1-888-542-6817

I prefer netflix. So what if i can't rent games... atleast there is a Distribution center within 100 miles of me... most of the Distribution centers seem to be on the West Coast, and I live in NY.

[quote name='mofo1115']Did anyone else's queue just suddenly disappear? Anyone know what this means?[/QUOTE]

Same here, and it won't let me add anything new.

The coupon "emmys" for 25% off is not valid for gameznflix.com any more, apparently, and will not be honored for any of us:

http://www.gameznflix.com/support/issue_view.asp?ID=55918

Which reads:

"I just signed up for an account but it did not give me the option to use my coupon code "Emmys" to save on my monthly rate. Please apply this code to my account.

Solution:
Chris,
That coupon code is for members of the Television Academy only. If you can prove your membership with that organization, then we will happily apply the coupon.
Thanks,
GameZnFlix Support"

Has anyone been charged yet, and was the coupon applied? I signed up on Feb 2 and have not been charged.

That line from the FAQ was posted a while back. I think they may be rejecting the code for people signing up now, but myself and others have all reported being charged the amount we signed up for (the coupon price).

But, as others have noted, there's no long term commitment. So if they start charging more it should be easy to cancel (although even without the coupon they're still the cheapest way to get both games and movies).

[quote name='mofo1115']Did anyone else's queue just suddenly disappear? Anyone know what this means?[/quote]
Great, mine disappeared too (how convenient!) and the movies I returned on Friday are still "out" according to them even though I'm about 15 miles away from one of their distribution centers.

edit: Hooray, my queue came back.

I only got charged the $13 or whatever the discount price was. Took them a month to charge my credit card. Ive had no problems with them, though I had the same three games out for almost the whole month. So far the games Ive gotten are: Saints Row, F.E.A.R., Lost Plant, Stubbs the Zombie, and NCAA Football 2007. Just sent the three in and hope to get some wii games. My turnaround has generally been a matter of days, though I do live very close to one of the distribution centers.

My only complaints are the return envelops being rather cheap(Im always afraid I will destroy them) and the clunky interface of the website.

I signed over the weekend and added 20 things to my queue. A good mix of Wii, PS3, and 360 games, and a lot of Blu-Ray movies.

Results? They shipped Lost Planet today and nothing else, even though many of the things in my queue have full bars. Seems pretty shitty if you ask me...certainly they could have found SOMETHING on my long list of things to send instead of sending only 1/3 of what I'm paying for.

I have 2 open slots in my Titles Out list and have 3 games in my queue all say they are available to ship, however nothing has shipped for almost a week now. Tried calling their customer support and no one was available to take my call. I emailed them asking when they were going to get some games on their site, ie Sonic and the Secret Rings, MLB 2k7, etc. and heard nothing. This is ridiculous.

Still waiting on them to responde to my emails about pimp my ride not being returned... Granted my items now show as returned the same day I mail them so thats a plus but I've had this damn game in limbo for 30 days now.

Water dvd came today and the dumb mail person sat it in a puddle of water.... Oh and FIFA 07 shipped so...

The discount worked, but then showed up as the regular price. Kind of sucks, but I will still try the regular price for 3 out a time, if it starts to get slow then I will close, but it is shipping from Dallas, which is usually just a 2 day thing so I should be fine. Also there is suppose to be one opening in Chicago which would be great.

Hi gang, this is my first post here, but thought I'd chime in on my experience with gameznflix..

Well I signed up today with the emmys code, and it worked fine for me, although they did charge $1 today (I guess for authorization), but they haven't charged the full price yet (so I don't know for certain if the discount will be applied)..

I have about 12 items in my queue, mostly X360 games and anime titles.. However, most of the anime titles I selected were 'on order', which means they may or may not get them in, so if anime titles are a big selling point for you, you might want to give netflix or rentanime.com a try..

As for X360 titles, I put in a mix of new and old, everything from Crackdown to NBA2k6 (to get the easy acheivements)... I'll update this post again in a week to update everyone what has shipped/still in status.

Oh yeah, I live in the Nashville, TN area, so I have a distribution center close by in Kentucky, but then again, there is no guarantee that the items will ship from there.

[quote name='Ares']
Oh yeah, I live in the Nashville, TN area, so I have a distribution center close by in Kentucky, but then again, there is no guarantee that the items will ship from there.[/quote]
Yea, I live right beside you in North Carolina, I usually get my games from Maryland, but every once in a while I'll get one from Kentucky. It has been a great turn-around here, 2 days here then 2 days back.

Pimp My Ride is still MIA and it says my statement has been reviewed and cleared, yet nothing has been done and no comments were placed.

Anyway, FIFA 07 came today and **** Lost Planet shipped today. This sucks because I leave for Scottland on Tuesday. Might be able to play through it if it gets here on Friday and mail it back so I have something fresh waiting for me when I get home.

I'm actually pretty surprised at how quick they are as I just sent back my game yesterday and now another one has shipped

nice!

Hmmm. Things are starting to get a bit slower now...

Meh, I'm giving another month and that's it (unless somehow, someway.. it gets better)

I've been signed up a little over one month and I am satisfied with their service. For my area the service is better than Gamefly.

[quote name='mofo1115']I'm actually pretty surprised at how quick they are as I just sent back my game yesterday and now another one has shipped

nice![/QUOTE]

Same thing happens to me. I sent some games back yesterday, and today Bullet Witch and Justice League Heroes shipped out. I am really impressed with the service so far.

Just signed up for 3 at a time 2 days ago... took 24Hrs for 1 R6:V to be sent... supposedly they will send M:UA today... ok service so far.

edit: btw, I live ~120 miles from the LA distro

I just started my 2nd month and I have been getting fisted for the last week or so. I only have 1 only had 1 game out with the 3 out plan...This is definitely my last month and I will probably ask for a refund if things don't change.

king kong for 360 has been sitting in my queue with almost full availability for over a week. i emailed them and just got some generic "we try to get them out fast blah blah" answer. my trial ends on the 8th, i won't be signing up for the service if this is any indication.

[quote name='Gamehead']I just started my 2nd month and I have been getting fisted for the last week or so. I only have 1 only had 1 game out with the 3 out plan...This is definitely my last month and I will probably ask for a refund if things don't change.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's my 2nd month also with 3 out plan, and it's a similar story with me. Rainbow Six Vegas has been in my Q, which it is available, but hasn't shipped since my 3rd game was returned Feb. 23, I emailed last night, and received a automated response saying they will look into it.
Today I added 2 other games two my Q just to see if they will atleast ship something. I will be my last month because of this, plus I'm running out of stuff to select anyway.
Oh, and the last game I received took a week to arrive, when everything else for the first 3 and a half weeks only took 1-2 day literally to be returned 2-3 days to receive the next.

I just mailed back my copies of Project 8 and Yessongs, I think, Sat. Checked my que and it said that Lost Planet and a dvd called In Goth Daze (goth/industrial videos and performances) was sent out yesterday. I had had those out since Jan 23/24th too. Hopefully it won't screw up later on...

Oh boy, here we go. Things were going smoothly until Chaos Field got lost in the mail, but GnF refuses to acknowledge it as lost until March 3rd. I sent it February 17th! And now Elebits, which I sent out Tuesday, has yet to be recieved despite the distro center only being 10 miles. Bet it's lost too. Not happy being charged $10 for this.

[quote name='Brodieman']Oh boy, here we go. Things were going smoothly until Chaos Field got lost in the mail, but GnF refuses to acknowledge it as lost until March 3rd. I sent it February 17th! And now Elebits, which I sent out Tuesday, has yet to be recieved despite the distro center only being 10 miles. Bet it's lost too. Not happy being charged $10 for this.[/QUOTE]

Oddly enough, when I rented Chaos Field, it also got lost in the mail although I definately sent it back. Had to wait like 12 days for them to fix it to.

[quote name='Brodieman']Oh boy, here we go. Things were going smoothly until Chaos Field got lost in the mail, but GnF refuses to acknowledge it as lost until March 3rd. I sent it February 17th! And now Elebits, which I sent out Tuesday, has yet to be recieved despite the distro center only being 10 miles. Bet it's lost too. Not happy being charged $10 for this.[/QUOTE]

Same happened to me but with Pimp My Ride. The great thing is, it's been 30 days and 6 emails later and it still shows as out. They close my email things with no comments ect. It's pissing me off.

PMYR is still MIA but I sent another email thing. Good enws is they have shipped me Smackdown VS Raw....

LOL I've had Super Monkey Ball listed as out since 2/5/07, but never got it. I've sent plenty of e-mails, even gotten vague responses, but my status hasn't changed and no replacement has been shipped. This is pretty bad, but at least I'm not the only one in this boat, and it's only 10 bucks down the drain...

Goddamn it.... I have Bullet Witch and NBA Street 360 at the top of my list, both showing full availability bars, but they seriously are not sending them to me. They keep on sending me random other stuff off my list. Am I getting the "long time customer" shaft? I've been a customer a little over 2 months..

[quote name='heyheyhey11']can anyone check if winning eleven 2007 for ps2 and 360 available right now or is it on queue to short wait[/QUOTE]

PS2 - long wait
360 - short wait

I don't get why you guys put brand new titles at the top of your queue and then whine when they don't ship. DO you know how many people have them there? Hell I have NBA Street at spot 5 and BW at spot 2. Let's see who gets it first.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']PS2 - long wait
360 - short wait

I don't get why you guys put brand new titles at the top of your queue and then whine when they don't ship. DO you know how many people have them there? Hell I have NBA Street at spot 5 and BW at spot 2. Let's see who gets it first.[/QUOTE]

Something tells me that having shit deeper in your queue isn't some kind of hack, hombre.

[quote name='Mythran']Just signed up for 3 at a time 2 days ago... took 24Hrs for 1 R6:V to be sent... supposedly they will send M:UA today... ok service so far.[/quote]

They are sending Dead Rising today. So thats 3 out, 1 per day. I only have 6 games in my queue (now 3) so far so good. hopefully the 1st game actually arrives today.

[quote name='jimfoley16']Something tells me that having shit deeper in your queue isn't some kind of hack, hombre.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't implied that way. Obviously placement in your queue doesn't matter, number wise and me showing where they were was showing you're not the only one with them in your top 5.

Yeah I might cancel soon... this is getting ridiculous. I sent back a game & a movie at the same time.. took 2 days for the game to be recieved..and another day for them to send something out..and the movie I sent back..like 5 days ago, is STILL in the "Items At home"...grrrr

lol, I got Just Cause in the mail in just one day after they emailed it was shipped, 2nd day I got Saints Row and Blood Money. My 6th game in 11 days. All for a dollar. My games are being shipped to me from KY, I'm located in IL by the way.

So far I'm very pleased with the service.

Glad to see i'm not the only one getting continued crappy service from GNF. I cancelled late last year after my service slowly went from great to pathetic over several months. I saw this thread in early Feb. and decided to sign up again with no codes on 2/18 to see if the service had improved. .....

I Queued up Crackdown, NBA Street 360 (both released 2 days later)and a dvd. The dvd shipped the next day, Crackdown shipped on the 24th and NBA Street still has not shipped. I had no problem with getting another movie right away after sending back the first dvd but after waiting all this time for NBA and reading you guys posts GNF still stinks for games... :( I am serviced by the Franklin, KY location.

Hopefully they get this figured out with tuesdays wave of new releases but I highly doubt it and probably will be cancelling...

[quote name='lilboo']Yeah I might cancel soon... this is getting ridiculous. I sent back a game & a movie at the same time.. took 2 days for the game to be recieved..and another day for them to send something out..and the movie I sent back..like 5 days ago, is STILL in the "Items At home"...grrrr[/QUOTE]

yep... i got 2 games from them, sent both back the day after i received them... and the one i sent first still isn't showing as returned... i'm a trial member, with the trial ending the 8th... i smell a "oops, your mail was lost we need to charge you" scam coming on... sigh.

Signed up on Friday. Coupon code "Emmys" worked like a charm. 12.75 for 3 a month. Shipped Fifa 07 for 360 today. Lost Planet and Dead Rising were #2 and #3. They got ignored, it seems.

Some of the recent "Ugh" post about the service is a bit of a turn off.

The upside is that Orlando is only a 30 minute drive from me, so I'd assume it would be quicker then Gamefly.. but they don't have Sonic and the Secret rings yet which tells me they don't really have Wii games as a priority yet so i'll hold off.

So far I'm I've had pretty good luck with this service (in North Jersey, I recieve games from MD, or KY so far). I must admit some of the horror stories make me worry about the continued level of service, but I'll stick it out for now, the price is right.

Is the only way to get this deal if you are a current member to resubscribe? If you cancel your current membership, do you have to send back your games that are currently out if you want to sign up again?

I wouldn't mind saving a few extra bucks a month, thanks.

oddly enough I signed up in November for a free 2 month trial as a Circuit City employee and I still haven't been charged. Haven't been able to get much off my list this week but meh I guess the price is right.

bread's done
Back