Gameznflix.com coupon! $12.75 for 3 out at a time! This is CHEAP!

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
The source? My Dad. LOL

EDIT: Just found out where he got the code from, it's from http://www.retailmenot.com/view/gameznflix.com

If you don't know, Gameznflix (http://www.gameznflix.com/default.aspx?kbid=1447) is a site like Netflix and Gamefly, just together. You can rent movies and games. The only thing is their selection is limited and they DON'T have any DS games.. GRRR!!

But, when you click on sign up, go to I HAVE A COUPON and type in emmys.

Now look at the prices!

1 Out at a Time / $6.75 each month
2 Out at a Time / $9.75 each month
3 Out at a Time / $12.75 each month

3 out a time for $12.75 a month?! Holla!

I may do two at a time.. I haven't signed up YET I'm just sharing this info for anything.

I don't know if it's going to be YOUR price..as in if you stay with this company for a year.. will it STILL be $12.75? (or whatever you choose)

And a personal question. I live at home. If my dad uses this for him/mom/brother..can I have my own account..? We have the same name too LOL (with the exception of Jr in it)

I don't post deals often, but I hope this is useful to at LEAST someone!

Enjoy!

EDITED to change link to CAG referral link.

Also, here's the FAQ since alot of people seem to have questions
http://www.gameznflix.com/support/quickfaq.asp

Here is a list of the distribution centers, since this too gets asked alot in this thread!

Boston, MA
Washington DC
Orlando, FL
Franklin, KY (near Nashville, TN)
Dallas, TX
Sterling, CO (near Denver, CO)
Sacramento, CA
Seattle, WA
Los Angeles, CA

This is the customer service number if you need any assistance!
1-888-542-6817

NCAA 08 for 360 doesn't even have a picture.. just a blank box. I have a feeling that the only way I'll be using Auburn to stomp Nick Saban and his Crimson Tampons on my 360 before the 09 season will be if I either buy it or drive to Blockbuster.

This deal still hasnt sold me. Gamefly still has my business, mostly for the DS games and the discount i get on used games.

[quote name='bo0']This deal still hasnt sold me. Gamefly still has my business, mostly for the DS games and the discount i get on used games.[/quote]

I would hope this "deal" hasn't sold you (if you can call it that). Have you not been reading the posts? There is no possible way you should even be thinking about joining Gameznflix, unless you want to just give them money.

Maybe one of you can answer this.
I signed up for the service on 7/8/07. According to my payment history, they charged me $1.00 on that day.
Then two weeks later, on 7/22/07, they charged me the $12.75. According to this, my next payment is due on 8/22/07. Sooo, did I get 2 weeks for free?

[quote name='Silencer']Maybe one of you can answer this.
I signed up for the service on 7/8/07. According to my payment history, they charged me $1.00 on that day.
Then two weeks later, on 7/22/07, they charged me the $12.75. According to this, my next payment is due on 8/22/07. Sooo, did I get 2 weeks for free?[/quote]

Yes you did, if you didnt cancel before the two week trial period you are charged a month.

Ok, I am ready to give up on these guys. Everthing I want is on order or not even listed. Is there any other site that lets you pick games and movies? That is the main reason I am with them in the first place.

I had gamefly for over a year and then when I saw the GnF offer for 6 at a time for $250 per year, I searched around and everyone said that it was a better service now, so I jumped on it. What a freaking waste. Sure you get more, but they couldn't even come close to handling the demand they had created. At one point I had four of my six slots open waiting for something to ship. They had also shipped me Splinter Cell 4 twice and they shipped Madden 06 when it wasn't even in my queue.

The straw that finally broke the camels back was the fact that I had three slots open, plenty of older games in my queue and they all had a low availablility and it stayed that way for over 8 weeks. I contacted them and they basically told me to go screw myself and that they didn't have enough games to meet demands. I couldn't see any point in paying for something I wasn't getting, so I cancelled and had them refund me the unused portion of my $250.

They also suck in that their site isn't updated very often with the new releases and when the new releases finally come out you likely aren't going to get it. Gamefly has all the new releases listed for months before they come out. GnF never has them all listed. MLB 2k7 came out and they didn't even have it on their site for a few weeks.

I do have a friend that is still doing the 6 at a time option (even though they killed the option now) and he still likes it, but he takes a VERY long time to play through the games so he has a long list of really old games like PGR3 that are not in high demand.

The bottomline is this: If you have a lot of older games that are not in high demand you probably will be happy. If you want the latest and greatest and quickly, you better stick with Gamefly.

Wow...

I used to be the biggest gznfx supporter out there but man have they gone the tubes. $12.75 for 3 out at a time may sound like a good deal, but it would be a ripoff even at a nickel per month for 100 out at a time because they won't send you any games anyway. You may as well be paying for nothing.

Me and my buddy both have had several games in our queues with the availability meter almost full for weeks now, and between the two of us we have received *one* game.

Worse yet, fairly popular games like NCAA 2008, Overlord, Nascar, etc still show up as "on order" even though some of them have been out for weeks or months. When I emailed them about it they said they would "get the games when they see demand for them." I'm sorry, but if they don't "see demand" for NCAA then they're not seeing demand for anything, which makes sense because they're not adding hardly any games to their library anyhow.

Alien Syndrome On Order 7/25/2007
Pokemon Battle Revolution On Order 6/26/2007
Transformers: The Game On Order 6/26/2007
Cosmic Family Not Released 8/29/2007
Ratatouille On Order 6/26/2007
Mario Strikers Charged On Order 7/31/2007
Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s On Order 7/24/2007
Overlord On Order 6/26/2007
Vampire Rain On Order 7/5/2007
Project Sylpheed On Order 7/11/2007
Carnival Games Not Released 8/28/2007

Yeah.....
Obviously "not released" is one thing, and I'll give them Mario Strikers. The rest? Not so much.

Can someone PLEASE tell me another site that rents movies and games. These guys may suck, but if they are the only ones doing it, I may have to stay with them.

Although our site says that on order items will be shipped within 30 days, sometimes this process can take longer than that.� We apologize for this.� However, if the items are on order longer than 60days it is most likely that we will not be carrying the items, the on order process is based on the demand of how many members actually want the items, If the on order items are not available at that time.� We do have an option to allow you to purchase the item/items, Thank you for your time and patience.

This is the quality of response I get when I demanded something besides the generic, pre-fabricated answer. With people like this working for you, it's no wonder the company is having issues.:roll:

With all the new titles being "On order" I am thinking someone might be having financial difficulties !!

[quote name='JTWise']With all the new titles being "On order" I am thinking someone might be having financial difficulties !![/QUOTE]

Good. I can't wait till this place is out of business. There are some other legitimate rental services besides Gamefly, so it's not like they don't have competition.

I'm in the same boat. I enjoyed the service for the last few months, but now I have not received a single item from them in over a month. that means I paid for last month, but didn't get to rent a thing. Everything is constantly on order or out of stock.

Take my word for it. GNF blows!

Alright, after having GNF for a few months, I'm ready to say I'm done. I've had two free slots open for over a week, 9 released games in my queue, and nothing sent. These guys have gone from bad to worse. Honestly, I want to send them a link to this thread to see where their crappy service is getting them. But I know it won't do any good.

Anyway, I guess I'm ready to try Gamefly, and this may have been addressed somewhere in this 60 page thread, but is Gamefly pretty much the only alternative?

Edit: post above me snuck in while I was at lunch. Thanks ROwdi!

[quote name='Kauza']Anyway, I guess I'm ready to try Gamefly, and this may have been addressed somewhere in this 60 page thread, but is Gamefly pretty much the only alternative?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't randomly go trying those. There's one other good one besides Gamefly (with the exact same prices as Gamefly), but I don't remember what it is off the top of my head. Basically if the prices are better than Gamefly, it's a scam.

There is that thread that describes how you can get up to $10 a month off by watching ads (Gamefly is one of the companies this ad company will credit), and you can prepay for a Gamefly subscription to get cheaper rates.

[quote name='Kauza']Alright, after having GNF for a few months, I'm ready to say I'm done. I've had two free slots open for over a week, 9 released games in my queue, and nothing sent. These guys have gone from bad to worse. Honestly, I want to send them a link to this thread to see where their crappy service is getting them. But I know it won't do any good.

Anyway, I guess I'm ready to try Gamefly, and this may have been addressed somewhere in this 60 page thread, but is Gamefly pretty much the only alternative?

Edit: post above me snuck in while I was at lunch. Thanks ROwdi![/quote]

Ya, no problem.

wel I am currently trying out gamefly and both servcies SUCK ASS.

Gameznflix hasnt shipped me an item in over 2 weeks. Hasn't added a new item in over a month and while I only have 5 items, I am paying for 3 at a time. I WANT SATISFACTION!!!

As for gamefly I'm at 2 weeks. 2 at a time. I have received 4 items, mailed all 4 back because they weren't worth my time. Friday Death JR for the DS shipped and it came today. Nothing else has shipped despite having about 15 items that are out in my Q and some are listed as high and a few medium and a few low. Either way, I want the damn service I am paying for...

I hate being a pissed off gamer.

Well, I finally called it quits with GnF, though unlike the general tone of this thread, my experience was mostly positive. Had the one-out plan work fine for the past six months, but it's been over a week since a game shipped, and my queue consisted of 38 PS2/PS1 games, all of which were released prior to 2005....

It's probably for the best though, as I really don't need the distraction with Fall semester just around the corner. Thanks again for the deal OP!

yeah same here they havent sent 1 game on my list yet (3 at a time)

but there service was great util now- was getting games every other day very fast shipping.

I cancelled it yesterday. They asked why, and I told them that I have not had anything shipped to me in over a month, and at this point they were just taking my money. They replied to me with "Oh. Ok." Great customer service.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']

As for gamefly I'm at 2 weeks. 2 at a time. I have received 4 items, mailed all 4 back because they weren't worth my time. Friday Death JR for the DS shipped and it came today. Nothing else has shipped despite having about 15 items that are out in my Q and some are listed as high and a few medium and a few low. Either way, I want the damn service I am paying for...

I hate being a pissed off gamer.[/quote]
So let me get this straight, you received the first 4 available games in a timely manner, then only put 15 items in your que even though it's recommended you have far more, and none of them are actually listed as available now, yet Gamefly sucks for not shipped them to you?

People are strange.

So let me get this straight, you received the first 4 available games in a timely manner, then only put 15 items in your que even though it's recommended you have far more, and none of them are actually listed as available now, yet Gamefly sucks for not shipped them to you?

My first four weren't picked. They were actually near the bottom of released stuff. There's only 15 games I want. Oddly enough though I sent a complaint and suddenly a game shipped. How odd....

As far as Gameznflix goes they refunded my money since it's been 17 days sicne anything shipped. I am officially canceling the service.

I'll stick with gamefly for the next 2 months since some good games are comign out. Oh but one thing I dislike about Gamefly is that they dont scan at the post office so you have to wait until the game comes back for them to ship you something.

It looks like there aren't any good options for renting games anymore. Gamefly is too expensive, many in this thread say Gameznflix sucks, and Blockbuster charges like $8 a rental. Buying games and trading them in is probably better than any of these rental places.

[quote name='rickonker']It looks like there aren't any good options for renting games anymore. Gamefly is too expensive, many in this thread say Gameznflix sucks, and Blockbuster charges like $8 a rental. Buying games and trading them in is probably better than any of these rental places.[/quote]
If you buy one new game a month, then trade it in toward another, your still spending what you'd pay for the 2-at-a-time gamefly plan, so how is buying and trading them in better financially? Hell if you can play a game a week you can get 4 a month through gamefly for $4 a piece. Gamefly just seems like one hell of a bargain to me, I don't get it. With 2 out at a time I can get a dozen games or so a month for $26 - $10 from Brightspot, that's a hell of a deal.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']
My first four weren't picked. They were actually near the bottom of released stuff. There's only 15 games I want. Oddly enough though I sent a complaint and suddenly a game shipped. How odd....[/quote]

That's weird. I've suspended my account for a while ('cause of my huge CAG induced backlog!), but I never saw that. Hopefully it hasn't gone downhill. I did have my queue maxed out, but games always shipped from the top.

I'll stick with gamefly for the next 2 months since some good games are comign out. Oh but one thing I dislike about Gamefly is that they dont scan at the post office so you have to wait until the game comes back for them to ship you something.

Actually they do. "Fast return" or something I think they call it. But it doesn't work at every post office, and I kind of have the suspicion that they throttle you by waiting until the game actually gets back if you've rented too many. Even still though I've always felt I got my monies worth.

[quote name='contej85']If you buy one new game a month, then trade it in toward another, your still spending what you'd pay for the 2-at-a-time gamefly plan, so how is buying and trading them in better financially? Hell if you can play a game a week you can get 4 a month through gamefly for $4 a piece. Gamefly just seems like one hell of a bargain to me, I don't get it. With 2 out at a time I can get a dozen games or so a month for $26 - $10 from Brightspot, that's a hell of a deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't get how it could be too expensive when compared to crazy $60 games. You can prepay for longer terms (or maybe just commit to it for longer, I don't remember) to get better prices too. That's what I'll eventually do. WAAAAY better deal than renting at Blockbuest IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinefactor
My first four weren't picked. They were actually near the bottom of released stuff. There's only 15 games I want. Oddly enough though I sent a complaint and suddenly a game shipped. How odd....

That's weird. I've suspended my account for a while ('cause of my huge CAG induced backlog!), but I never saw that. Hopefully it hasn't gone downhill. I did have my queue maxed out, but games always shipped from the top.

Quote:

Actually they do. "Fast return" or something I think they call it. But it doesn't work at every post office, and I kind of have the suspicion that they throttle you by waiting until the game actually gets back if you've rented too many. Even still though I've always felt I got my monies worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by contej85
If you buy one new game a month, then trade it in toward another, your still spending what you'd pay for the 2-at-a-time gamefly plan, so how is buying and trading them in better financially? Hell if you can play a game a week you can get 4 a month through gamefly for $4 a piece. Gamefly just seems like one hell of a bargain to me, I don't get it. With 2 out at a time I can get a dozen games or so a month for $26 - $10 from Brightspot, that's a hell of a deal.

Yeah, I don't get how it could be too expensive when compared to crazy $60 games. You can prepay for longer terms (or maybe just commit to it for longer, I don't remember) to get better prices too. That's what I'll eventually do. WAAAAY better deal than renting at Blockbuest IMO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ever since i went to the pitt return None of my games have been fast return take that to 90% when they were going back to cali .

I've noticed service has begin to slow slightly, but not as bad as it's portrayed by other CAGs. My main gripe with the service — which hasn't been a problem until the last couple of weeks — is that they still don't have games in stock that have been released for months.

Odin Sphere never came in stock. They don't have NCAA Football 08 for 360 or even Transformers from nearly two months ago.

Luckily I still have a bunch of backlogged items that ship fairly regularly, I just want some newer games. If I put Bioshock on my list, I probably won't get it until July 2008.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']yea GNF doesnt have The Bigs

I wanted to play it

Edit: I got Sonic and Lost Planet today

shipped on thursday got on Monday

not bad[/QUOTE]
Also dont have bioshock, or I cant find it. Boo.

I have pretty much just resorted to using this service for one game to keep for awhile and then older movies to bur...errr watch that are somewhat hard to find at Blockbuster or other stores.

Gamefly has an interesting tactic. DJ for the Ds took over a week to return, it returned on the day madden 08 came and oddly enough it shipped to me.

gameznflix refunded my last month and have added 30 free days since nothing has shipped in 3 weeks. They did get mario chargers for the wii, even though its listed as low already. Of coruse nothing has shipped either.

I hope more people jump off Gameznflix. I subscribed to them twice over the past two years, about six months ago I signed back up with them again to see if they changed anything, and no, over those months I got about four games from my list. The place is trash and the price of subscription should say enough.

It's too good to be true, the whole system takes forever to even get new games in and in stock unless they've been out for over two months already, which if it were that long to wait, why not go to a game store to rent it?

I just canceled my subscription to them yesterday and will be glad to have that charge off my card. Unless you like year old games, or 06-07 sports titles, don't get suckered in because of the price. GameFly is more expensive but definitely THE way to go if you are into the online game rental thing.

I never tried to rent any movies, so I can't really speak for that. But to add insult to injury here, I live in Dallas, where a distribution center is, and I hardly ever got anything, that should tell you a bit about their service.

Well, after about 4 months of GNF membership, I think I've hit my first snag -- they obviously received the last title I returned, as it was removed from my "Titles You Have Out" list, but with 23 titles in my Queue, they haven't shipped out a new one even though some are listed at full availability.

Not to mention they don't have The Bigs (except on the Wii) or BIOSHOCK. Bioshock isn't even listed on the site, period. Of course all the other problems, about not having games in stock, and games on order, etc., etc., irritate. Guess we'll see how quickly they get their act together, if at all. But the prognosis is not good.

[quote name='Kylearan']Well, after about 4 months of GNF membership, I think I've hit my first snag -- they obviously received the last title I returned, as it was removed from my "Titles You Have Out" list, but with 23 titles in my Queue, they haven't shipped out a new one even though some are listed at full availability.

Not to mention they don't have The Bigs (except on the Wii) or BIOSHOCK. Bioshock isn't even listed on the site, period. Of course all the other problems, about not having games in stock, and games on order, etc., etc., irritate. Guess we'll see how quickly they get their act together, if at all. But the prognosis is not good.[/quote]
I wouldn't expect them to have them soon, or even at all. My biggest complaint about the whole site was the fact they hardly seem to keep in stock anything, or even get any major releases. If they do get a major new release, they only have like two copies to go around it seems, so you always seem to get the short end of the stick! I wish you luck with them straightening it all out, but I just don't think you will because they never could get things straight with me.

The Bigs has been out since, June right? Here it is approaching September and they still don't have it? It'd make more sense if the game were something along the lines of Halo 3 (but still bad support anyway), but, THE BIGS?! I didn't think they could screw that up.

I too was suckered into signing up for Gameznflix for the 12.95 three at a time deal. I'm Wii only (well xbox orig too, but I have all for that).. anyway I signed up on July 20 (and put EVERY Wii title in my Queue) and to date they have not shipped me three titles. They shipped Cookin' Mama on the 21st so things looked promising, but two weeks went by until the next title came which was Trauma Center, then I sent Cookin' Mama back and now I'm waiting, and waiting and waiting...:bomb: so for anyone reading this thread considering the 12.95 deal and thinking it sounds too good to be true.. IT IS!

I think this company is on the breaking point. There have been tens of thousands signing up in the last few months with the three games. They've put their eggs in the wrong basket.

bread's done
Back