GamingPrizes.com - Earn Prizes by PLAYING FREE Games - Custom Order ANYTHING

[quote name='Hewlett']Any ideas on why FreePrizeSite.com won't load for me? I always get a timeout....[/quote]Donno. It works for me...

It's working for me now.

Is this an affiliate of Dietzel's gaminglagoon network or is it just set up the same?

Holy crap, I guess this is my 83rd post in this topic!

Hewlett, no, this is not an affiliate network of Dietzel's. It is, however, run by a member of the Dietzel team (KoA/FredericoX) and he's using their source code and offers on his site. Again, not technically affiliated, but pretty much the same thing.

It's live here, but I am getting some SQL errors in the Admin Section.
I'll try to get them fixed ASAP.

Hmm, OK. Hope what you gets fixed can help me. Still won't load, I've tried on different computers in my house, none work.

Screenshot of what I get:
fpsproblemac4.jpg

Site's back up for me =). But, I just noticed something in my referrals section. One of my ref's did the offer "Microsoft Office Live Workspace", a 3 point offer. The amount I received for it was 0.05 points. 20% of 3 is 0.60. Something wrong here?

[quote name='neverletthem']Site's back up for me =). But, I just noticed something in my referrals section. One of my ref's did the offer "Microsoft Office Live Workspace", a 3 point offer. The amount I received for it was 0.05 points. 20% of 3 is 0.60. Something wrong here?[/quote]Well, for one, referrals are only worth 15% on FPS. So it must be a refferal of a referral or something.

how long does it take for a custom order to get approved? (i'm hoping not too long cuz i'm waiting on a gamestop giftcard that im goin to use with another giftcard to get bully for the wii and that game seems to appear and disappear on gamestop's site)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='finsfan0210']how long does it take for a custom order to get approved? (i'm hoping not too long cuz i'm waiting on a gamestop giftcard that im goin to use with another giftcard to get bully for the wii and that game seems to appear and disappear on gamestop's site)[/quote]
Should be looked at today in my count.

And NeverLetThem, it must be
0.45 for him
0.067 I Count for you, guess it rounded it off or so

But yeah it was a referrals referral.

[quote name='KoA']Should be looked at today in my count.

0.45 for him

But yeah it was a referrals referral.[/quote]

thanks

[quote name='KoA']Should be looked at today in my count.

0.45 for him

But yeah it was a referrals referral.[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

[quote name='KoA']Btw, Fins, your request was denied sadly :(
EBGames Blocked all of our orders. Not sure why.[/quote]

I read awhile back that it was because of the three office address changes Tom went through. Don't know if you guys ever got that problem fixed.

[quote name='neverletthem']I read awhile back that it was because of the three office address changes Tom went through. Don't know if you guys ever got that problem fixed.[/quote]
My guess is that + how much we ordered from them in the same card.
Anyways, your Amazon Card was processed fins.

Awesome, enjoy :)
A New contest was started today.

July 5th, 2008
FreePrizeSite is running a contest starting today, July 5th, 2008 and ending August 5th, 2008 at 11:59:59 PM EST - The member who can get the most Referrals will win a 20 Point / $20 bonus from FreePrizeSite, AND all your referral earnings(15%)! All referrals you get - you earn 15% of what they earn. The user who comes in second place will win 10 Points / $10 bonus! Who ever gets the most eferrals will win. The winner will be posted here at the end of the contest. Good Luck To All!

Up:

Leader so far:
mbergman 6

I Will check all referrals to make sure their valid.
I Know the guy in 2nd has 1 or 2 invalid ones.

No Sorry, I'm here to offer a service, not trade.
This is not a classic common get paid to, theres no ''going green''

Hi,
We are using similar scripts to NetworkLagoon but totally independent.

It's 100% Legit, as i'm managing it.
(I'm FedericoX from the Dietzel & Dietzel Inc. Support Forums)
I'm hired by NL.

Yep they're legit! Like KoA said, they're using the same scripts as the Lagoon network simply because KoA works for the Lagoon Network - that and the Lagoon sites are the best freebie sites out there. I've cashed out, let's see, $140 from FPS since joining. $130 were Best Buy gift cards and another $10 for Amazon.com, I believe.

Just out of curiosity, will I still earn points if I complete offers using my other phone number? I wasn't sure, so I've been using the info I signed up with. A bunch of my offers have been pending for a few hours, I wasn't sure if that's normal.

[quote name='KoA']This thread is not for your advertising purposes.[/quote]

Banned and reported to his referral site.

bread's done
Back