GamingPrizes.com - Earn Prizes by PLAYING FREE Games - Custom Order ANYTHING

Up.
For whoever has their prizes, and hasn't done it yet, remember
1. One point for a YouTube testimonial
2. One point for a Public Forum testimonial

Ok, there's something wrong. Whenever I attempt to log into the site, this message appears:

"The IP Address (IP REMOVED) has been detected as a proxy."

Although, the IP that shows up is NOT my IP. Browser is Firefox. Any help?

EDIT: Get the message on IE too.

Some pages on FreePrizeSite don't work. Like when I try to load a referral link or press "Submit" on the sign up form, i get a message that looks like this:
The IP Address 74.86.18.8 has been detected as a proxy.

The sites code has gone to hell. Whenever I complete an offer, and click "Completed", this comes up:

"
An error has occured!

You must click on the offer first."

Just tested it with two offers, both show that.

Also, if I end up winning the contest tonight, after dumping the points in my account, is there anyway YOU can take all the points out (What ever is in my account plus the 15 from the contest), and request a Amazon Giftcard (Emailed please, I NEED it ASAP, can't wait a week, need to use it for GTAIV.), for me. I'll PROB be asleep at that time, and need it, once again, ASAP.

Problem should be fixed.

Next, I Won't be able to do that, I Don't handle orders, so doing it personally would lose me money.

Sweet, just requested a amazon giftcard for $22something points. I also commented that i would "Please like it through email". Hopefully whoever processes it will be kind and allow my request.

Got my giftcard through email, but it didn't come fast enough after processing to hit the time I was hoping for. But, whatever, ended up ordering GTAIV with two day shipping. Thanks for all the giftcards!

Awesome :)
Contact support for a free testimonial point (your thread), and make a youtube video for another :)

Besides the fact that the offers pages look like complete ass in Firefox (and really so in IE), typing "FREEPOINTSNAO" in the coupon area doesn't work.

FPS-Bug.jpg

Verification problem fixed. If anyone sees any more problems, please let me know here or contact support.

So I've got a question regarding the phone verification for a prize request. I have called twice, but haven't received any form of confirmation back. Is there another method to verify my account?

Thank you very much!!! Already going for my third gift card now.

Hey where do I post a testimonial for credit? And how do I submit it to you to verify?

Make a thread in a public forum about it (CAG is fine but if you can find another then CAG :whistle2:D)
Then go to the support section and send me the link

Also if you make a youtube, thats another 1 point

[quote name='stevieraveon']I can't get to the Support page. Is there a problem with it?[/quote]

404 error, he either moved the page, or took the page down.

people please refer me. please i just need 12

also, please pm u if u do but if that will make u not do my refer then forget about pming me/ just please help me

bread's done
Back