GamingPrizes.com - Earn Prizes by PLAYING FREE Games - Custom Order ANYTHING

YESSS!!!! I just noticed those referrals. Time to go beg people at my school. Hey, have you thought of adding referral cards as a prize like on the lagoons?

Wow, it's been seven days and I haven't received my giftcard. But I checked my e-mail it was there. The date postmarked was April 11. So it took one day, but I never looked. -_- Thanks! Great site man.

Hey, is there something wrong with the offer approval system? Nothing has been wanting to approve for me for the past few days.....

EDIT: Hmm, doing offers on the other comp. in my house makes the offers approve 0.o. Could you disapprove all my pending offers so I can do them again KoA?

neverletthem 8
soybobi 6
maddmatt361 2
SpacKuL 1
wbibro 1
PhantomSkeith 1
Noisome12 1
Deezy 1
dirty 1

Ah man! I'm dropping! Haha.

EDIT: Honestly, I don't think any of my new referrals have earned me anything, have they? I guess I don't check that email too often, but I don't really see my points climbing. Worthless...

Ok, I now go back to my original thought that the approval system is broken. I'd try some offers KoA, and see if they approve for you. Or, at least check into it, there HAS to be something wrong

[quote name='KoA']I'll do a few and check[/quote]

Cool.

The sites down, so that's gotta mean something was up. Hope you get it fixed soon, I'm $20 worth of Amazon Giftcards away from GTAIV. AND I NEED IT!

[quote name='KoA']Still Down? -.-
Works fine for me.
First offer I tried approved fine, took about an hour.[/quote]

No, it's up. Hmm, odd. Maybe it just hates me.

neverletthem 9
soybobi 6
maddmatt361 2
dirty 2
SpacKuL 1
wbibro 1
PhantomSkeith 1
Noisome12 1
Deezy 1
naman1221 1

[quote name='neverletthem']Yeah, I'll take my referal contest points now, no way he's catching up :). Need em for GTAIV...... He shall understand.....[/quote]

Soyboi lost?????

[quote name='SpitFire158']Soyboi lost?????[/quote]

No, not yet, it's not official until the 30th. Last update:
neverletthem 9
soybobi 6

If he beats me, I'm gonna be pissed......

[quote name='neverletthem']No, not yet, it's not official until the 30th. Last update:
neverletthem 9
soybobi 6

If he beats me, I'm gonna be pissed......[/quote]

oh. Time to get me and my 3 friends to help him out :)

neverletthem 9 soybobi 6 maddmatt361 3 dirty 2 SpacKuL 1 wbibro 1 PhantomSkeith 1 Noisome12 1 Deezy 1 naman1221 1

[quote name='SpitFire158']oh. Time to get me and my 3 friends to help him out :)[/quote]So you're finally going to do something worthwhile for me? Haha.

bread's done
Back