GamingPrizes.com - Earn Prizes by PLAYING FREE Games - Custom Order ANYTHING

Would they likely have the same IP?

EDIT: Is that an auto-ban if IPs match up, or is it something you could flag their accounts as allowed based on my word that they're two different people living in a dorm?

It's currently manual ban as people do make accidents -.-
Don't think were that strict.

But if the same offers are done, I'd have to ban.

And yes if their in the same dorm their likely to have the same IP, they can check.

Well of course they'd do the same offers. I assume most people start at the highest points value and work their way down, right? They're two people, so it's legit to do the same offers as they're entirely separate entities (other than the fact that coolbrock58 would refer the other person). Well anyways, I've told him to email tech support and see if they'll ever have the same IP, and if so, that he can't refer his roommate.

Well KoA, you'll have to let me know if chiefbrock58 pulls ahead of me in the referral contest. I know he's got at least two as of last night.

Alright, thanks for the notice. I'm snagging my sister as a referral now so that I can get her before he does. Haha. Don't worry about this referral either, she goes to school in MN and will be using that address.

Has the little punk over taken me yet?

bugsomeoneelse - try Mierop or Dietzel or Colon. I can't think of the other Dietzel empoyees' last names. The phone number probably will be 888-351-4442.

Yeah when they complete emails.
All he's doing is going around the Northen University of Iowa and probably signing himself up.

And Bugs - Do what Iowa said.
It's about right.

[quote name='KoA']Yeah when they complete emails.
All he's doing is going around the Northen University of Iowa and probably signing himself up.

And Bugs - Do what Iowa said.
It's about right.[/quote]No, he's definitely not doing that. He goes to school at UNI, so he's telling people about the site and having them sign up. Don't go accusing people for getting you referrals. That sort of shit will cause me to stop using your site if you're just going to become a dick again like you were at the Dietzel forums.

Good. Sorry for being a bit rude, but you already had my word that he was playing fair and those accusations lead to a lot of unfair bannings on the dietzel network and it'd be a shame to have fps go the same way.

What else is there to think when there are 10 sign-ups from one campus all with 0 points :p
But it's been resolved now.
Up.

Isn't that exactly how referrals are supposed to work? Get people around you (like in your dorm on your campus) to sign up for the site? So they didn't earn points yet (though by the emails, plenty of them are doing work), I understand he just got as many people to sign up as he could to win the contest and that he'd explain the site to them later.

Don't worry bout it. Seemed how it seemed. Usually if you refer 13 people one of them will do something - but like i said - it's been fixed.

Up

I made a testimonial video today. It's processing on YouTube right now. I'll send the link in a support ticket later for that bonus point!

bread's done
Back