GamingPrizes.com - Earn Prizes by PLAYING FREE Games - Custom Order ANYTHING

Hi,

All we can do is give you guidelines, tips, etc to how to make offers approve faster.
We do not know exactly why they deny as it is the sponsors who approve/deny them.
With cookies enabled, letting every page load fully, using real info, they should all/most approve fine

PS: It could be because hillary clinton? :whistle2:/
It's ok. I'm used to every here in SouthFL Liking her.

EB Games / GameStop gift cards are only available in the stores - not online - as far as I Know, so no.

When i learned that there was no more sign up verification process i quickly signed up but today when i tried to custom order i found that there is still a verification process :/ I thought there was no more verification. I filled in correct information but i'm scared and paranoid that my phone number might be sold to some telemarketers. KoA, Is there any other way of verifying like me telling you all of my information or do i have to call the toll free number?

[quote name='Arget']When i learned that there was no more sign up verification process i quickly signed up but today when i tried to custom order i found that there is still a verification process :/ I thought there was no more verification. I filled in correct information but i'm scared and paranoid that my phone number might be sold to some telemarketers. KoA, Is there any other way of verifying like me telling you all of my information or do i have to call the toll free number?[/quote]

Call the number, KoA really doesn't need to sell your number, everything goes through him, or the people at the D&D offices. It's safe, nothings gonna happen to your phone number.

Hi, there is no more sign-up verification process, just the quick other one.
You call a voicemail, leave your info - it should be verified quite quick.

Okay i verified today. Any idea of how long it takes to have a prize fulfilled? The reason i say this is because the item i want from Ebay auction ends tomorrow :/

Thank you for speeding it up KoA!

Edit: Forgot to mention. When the website says make a video and post a thread in a forum. Does that mean you can only do this once? Or can we do it multiple times? Thanks!
Also, do you think it will be ready by tomorrow morning? The auction ends at noon :eek:

Edit: They are still pending today :eek: auction ends in 11 hours lol hopefully they will process in time...
Edit: Just processed thanks FreePrizeSite KoA YOU ROCK! Only one has been sent, but i recieved notifcation of both process so i should expect the second within minutes
Edit: Both were sent, thanks!

Congrats :)
You may do a testimonial on a Public Forum for one point, and a YouTube for another point (Only once, two points total)

[quote name='KoA']Congrats :)
You may do a testimonial on a Public Forum for one point, and a YouTube for another point (Only once, two points total)[/quote]
Alright, thanks :)

Congrats :)
You may do a testimonial on a Public Forum for one point, and a YouTube for another point (Only once, two points total)

[quote name='KoA']Congrats :)
You may do a testimonial on a Public Forum for one point, and a YouTube for another point (Only once, two points total)[/quote]
Alright, thanks :)

Thanks. I signed up. =D

This isn't the Lagoons right? o_O It looks exactly like it. Oh, and when do you have to do phone verification?

Hi,

No this is not part of any lagoon, nor is it affiliated with Any of them. I Work for NetworkLagoon, but thats about it.

And a Phone verification only occurs when you request a prize, it's a one time call to a toll free voicemail number.

Uhh, I just made a request for an Amazon Gift Card. Do you guys give me information on how to verify my account or something? o_O

Edit: Never mind I got the e-mail.

I See the order number and also your e-mail, my best guess would be that yes it is being mailed, as they get mailed mostly now-a-days.

NEW CONTEST

FreePrizeSite.com is running a contest starting April 11th, 2008 and ending April 30th, 2008 at 11:59:59 PM EST - The member who can get the most Referrals will win a 15 Point / $15 bonus from FreePrizeSite, AND all your referral earnings(15%)! All referrals you get - you earn 15% of what they earn. Who ever gets the most active referrals will win. The winner will be posted here at the end of the contest. To Become active, your referral must sign up and click the verification link in their email. The winner will be posted here!

Hey, is it the standard "Wait 14 days then complain through a ticket for not receiving prize" deal? I ordered my Amazon GC on Monday, it was shipped, and it still has not came yet.

bread's done
Back