GamingPrizes.com - Earn Prizes by PLAYING FREE Games - Custom Order ANYTHING

[quote name='KoA']Free one? Where :eek:[/quote]Awww, it's gone. It was on the Lagoon network sites last night but I didn't try to complete it.

Oh hell. Guess I need to jump on those much more quickly next time! I need to get some more work on FPS tonight! I'm going to try to get up to 50 points (sitting on 41) so that I can request a $50 Best Buy gift card!

Hmm this site is great, thanks for it! Just one question, I know alot of free offers don't credit, and that is fine, but typically how long until the Stamps offer qualifies?

Hmm... alright, because I completed it at midnight and it is... noon for me right now. It is showing up as a charge on my card, which sucks because it was a trial. Their offices are closed for weekends, and I'm not even getting credited! :cry:

Who ever said to post on Slick Deals:
You have been banned for the following reason:
User received a Permanent Ban Warning and was permanently banned.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

[quote name='KoA']Who ever said to post on Slick Deals:
Date the ban will be lifted: Never[/quote]

Sorry. That was me.

Oh yeah one more question, for the gift cards without set increments, can you apply .xx points to them as well? For example, right now I have 7.67, would it be possible to apply that .67 to one of the gift cards?

[quote name='KoA']Who ever said to post on Slick Deals:
Date the ban will be lifted: Never[/quote]
Sorry!

Enjoy Highlight and Iowa :)

I Will add Walmart when I Get home. It's a B. to access admin panel out of my IP.

Can you tell me what's up with my Amazon gift card? I've got an email saying I should've gotten the gift card around the same time that email came in. I've email support and they said it usually takes 2 hours. However, I still haven't gotten the gift card. My ID: icream

bread's done
Back