GamingPrizes.com - Earn Prizes by PLAYING FREE Games - Custom Order ANYTHING

NEW Coupon Code!
2 Points for FREE

2FORFREE is the coupon code!

Log in to your account and redeem it! For most websites, the minimum prize request for a gift card is $5! We supply the first 2!

If you don't have an account, Sign up today! It is even easier to collect points!

Alright, well, the site doesn't work for me (and I'm probably the only person the site doesn't work for, right guys?).

EDIT: What the hell? If my connection dies, and my wireless auto connects to my neighbors connection, FPS works o.0. Strange, shouldn't be an IP change or anything......

Last edited by a moderator:
Salvatrucho is 1st with like 30
Gloria is 2nd with like 21
Stevieravon is 3rd with like 16
Mbergman is 4th with like 15
Soybobi is 5th with like 11

Whoever got a Prize from FreePrizeSite can you please post it in the testimonial section of our forums.
Thanks.

Update:

Referrals are now at 20%!

You can now get 20% Of ALL your Current and Future referral earnings. We can not go back and edit past earnings from referrals.

However, starting now, you get 20% from all your referral credits!
Enjoy

Up :)
You guys know you want free gift cards.
Their in your reach. Real Close. Stretch out and grab em!

hey guys, first time using this website and all this stuff

so basically can somebody explain referrals to me? is it just that when you refer someone you get some % of what they do such as the referral program on freeprizesite? is that how it works for all of the referral things?

and another thing,
im confused about the offers
like one of them said

Click on the Mirapex banners than fill in the form for the 10 day free coupon for Mirapex samples.

so i clicked on the banners and did that stuff...yet it still goes to my pending
and its been doing that for all of the offers.
am i just being impatient? since somebody earlier said that it was approved right away...

well thats all im confused about as of now, if anything else later, ill post it up.

Thanks a lot for your help and requests.

and for my referral code, am i just supposed to post it up here? and luckily if somebody clicks it, ill be getting the referral stuff?

not sure but um, here is the referral code under the referral page

http://www.freeprizesite.com/?ref=1179

Thanks for all the help and stuff and sorry =P

i know im pretty nooby. but then again, gotta start somewhere right?

[quote name='kitilicous']hey guys, first time using this website and all this stuff

so basically can somebody explain referrals to me? is it just that when you refer someone you get some % of what they do such as the referral program on freeprizesite? is that how it works for all of the referral things?

and another thing,
im confused about the offers
like one of them said

Click on the Mirapex banners than fill in the form for the 10 day free coupon for Mirapex samples.

so i clicked on the banners and did that stuff...yet it still goes to my pending
and its been doing that for all of the offers.
am i just being impatient? since somebody earlier said that it was approved right away...

well thats all im confused about as of now, if anything else later, ill post it up.

Thanks a lot for your help and requests.

and for my referral code, am i just supposed to post it up here? and luckily if somebody clicks it, ill be getting the referral stuff?

not sure but um, here is the referral code under the referral page

http://www.freeprizesite.com/?ref=1179

Thanks for all the help and stuff and sorry =P

i know im pretty nooby. but then again, gotta start somewhere right?[/quote]
1. As for the referral system, you get 20% bonus of all the offers your referrals complete.
So if you refer John, and he gets 40 points from offers, you get a free bonus of 20% from 40 which is 8.
Seems little, but you can collect hundreds of referrals which adds up.

2. The offers first go pending, then they take usually a few hours to move to approved, As long as you did it correctly.

NEW CONTEST!

August 17th, 2008
FreePrizeSite is running a new referral contest! The winner will get a 30 Point Prize. The Users in 2nd and 3rd place will each recieve 10 Points. The contest will run from August 17th to September 18th. All invalid referrals will not be counted. An Invalid referral simply means someone who broke our TOS when signing up. For Example, if you get two referrals by the same person, only 1 will count. If a referral has fake information, it will not count. Play fair, and good luck to all!
Here are some tips on getting referrals:

1. Use Custom links! Custom Links can mask your referral link as well as hide your name from the "Referred By" section. Your referral link can be something like www.freeprizesite.com/register-page. Whatever is not taken, you may use! A Lot of people do not like to sign up by referrals, this way, it is impossible to know they are being referred.
  2. Tell the users about the 2 Free Points coupon! 2FORFREE will get them 2 free points just for signing up!
  3. Don\'t spam places, spammers are usually seen as invalid, unlegit, and very annoying. Give people a reason to sign up, show them our forums, communicate, etc.
Good Luck to all!

Another contest? Man you're all over this.

Just requested a $30 Best Buy GC from FPS! I had to call again to verify all my information since I got my address changed. Hopefully that'll go smoothly. To make things sweeter, I also requested another $25 BB GC from GL! W00T W00T!

Boo. I tried verifying my account the other day when I ordered my GC but it didn't go through. Guess I'll have to try again now.

EDIT: BAH! Called again last night and it's still not verified. Will you look into that for me, KoA?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your verified.

Current Standings:
farddin 38 johnnyzxz 26 tayneltru 23 Gloria 17 stevieraveon 15 Skribblez 13 Ultimatesnake 11 thekoopaking 9 haringtonl 9 wbibro 8

I ordered a $30 BB card last time I requested a prize, but unfortunately, a $5 card came :(

That being said, I simply opened a support ticket, explained what happened, and got all 25 points refunded to my account. I'll have to cash out again, so while it is a definite inconvenience, response time was unbelievably fast, and much appreciated.

bread's done
Back