Gayator OTT of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavenly Sword was shorter than Jade Empire.. I remember I stayed home the day it came out and rented it at 10AM and returned it at 7pm for something else.

Jade Empire, I mean.

Why was your Wii glowing, Plume?

Mine hasn't been on standby for a while since the power went out and I haven't bothered to turn it on. I need to play Dewy and Paper Mario (VC).

[quote name='Rocko']Why was your Wii glowing, Plume?

Mine hasn't been on standby for a while since the power went out and I haven't bothered to turn it on. I need to play Dewy and Paper Mario (VC).[/quote]

It likes me?
I dunno. I hate turning it on because they makes the blue go away... :cry:

[quote name='Rocko']Well it was because you have a message. I'm wondering if it's a message from Nintendo or a message from a person.[/quote]

Well, I know it is because I have a message. But, is it a message worth losing the blue over? I already got the one about the wiicondoms...

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Putting a 'y' on the end of ghee = ghee.[/QUOTE]
Apparently you're brand new to this computer shit, what with never seeing someone on the Internet type "ghey".

:|

What the fuck's the Internet?

And lawl at Temp's concern for electricmaji committing suicide.

Oh. My. God...

Today, Pix was at her friend's house, and her friend is black.

Her friend's husband and one of his friends were talking to each other and Juggerbit was there. Juggers busts out with "You're black" and the guy says "Yes I am." Then, my darling son says, "You're a nigger." :shock:

Turns out, the husband and his friend were talking and doing the whole "Nigger, please" thing and calling each other that and Pixie warned them that Juggers would pick that up and make the connection that black people are associated with that, since they weren't calling him and Pixie that.

Juggers had a little talking to, to say the least. Luckily, the guy wasn't mad and Pixie did warn him beforehand...

[quote name='Rocko']You must be so proud.[/quote]

Well, it's not like he never sees black people. Hell, he has black cousins and a black aunt so he never hears that word - I just assume he put two and two together.

But, I must remind him that he isn't completely white himself... :lol:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Well, it's not like he never sees black people. Hell, he has black cousins and a black aunt so he never hears that word - I just assume he put two and two together.

But, I must remind him that he isn't completely white himself... :lol:[/quote]

Nigger, please!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I prefer "Godless savage heathen" myself. :lol:[/quote]

Well, if he starts using other ethnic slurs, you'll have some good questions to be asking him.

This South Park is exactly like The King of Kong in every way possible....only it's about crapping instead of playing Donkey Kong.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']This South Park is exactly like The King of Kong in every way possible....only it's about crapping instead of playing Donkey Kong.[/quote]

Never seen it. o_O

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Never seen it. o_O[/QUOTE]

Then may Billy Mitchell have mercy on your soul.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Well, if he starts using other ethnic slurs, you'll have some good questions to be asking him.[/quote]

Actually, just a moment ago, he called his mother a "Stupid Mick." :lol:

That one is my fault, because I call her that when we're playing around and insulting each other's heritage. I try not to do it around him, though.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Actually, just a moment ago, he called his mother a "Stupid Mick." :lol:

That one is my fault, because I call her that when we're playing around and insulting each other's heritage. I try not to do it around him, though.[/quote]

He's on the ball.

What about generic insults? When're hooker and slorch making it into the vocab? :D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']He's on the ball.

What about generic insults? When're hooker and slorch making it into the vocab? :D[/quote]

I have no idea what a "slorch" is...

EDIT: From Wiki's entry on the TV show "King" - "Slorch- A large red furry creature that can breath fire. They only eat spicy hot peppers. They can also speak English."

So, it has one thing different than a ginger?

No offence, Frosty - Pixie is a ginger, too...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I have no idea what a "slorch" is...

EDIT: From Wiki's entry on the TV show "King" - "Slorch- A large red furry creature that can breath fire. They only eat spicy hot peppers. They can also speak English."

So, it has one thing different than a ginger?

No offence, Frosty - Pixie is a ginger, too...[/quote]

slut whore bitch = slorch.

[quote name='Brak']That probably wasn't the green stuff.

That flavor you described sounds like ginger.

People like ginger with their sushi, but I think the flavor is too strong / shitty, and fucks up the sushi.[/quote]

#-oyou're not supposed to eat the ginger WITH the sushi. you're supposed to eat it AFTER to freshen your breath and cleanse your pallate.

[quote name='Chika']#-oyou're not supposed to eat the ginger WITH the sushi. you're supposed to eat it AFTER to freshen your breath and cleanse your pallate.[/quote]

Why the hell would you eat a redhead with your sushi? Of course that's gonna fuck up the flavor. On the other hand, I don't much see what good the redhead is going to do with palette cleansing and freshening breath. :bouncy::whistle2:#

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back