Gayator OTT of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']You can.

Some Engineer on the opposing team kept doing that.

In between tricking their Medic into healing me (which unlocks an Achievement), I kept disabling the sentry with The Spy's electro-thingy.

The Medic is pretty dope. Naturally, he can heal his team... but he has a pistol that shoots out syringes. :lol: And that money bone saw. :O[/quote] I definitely want to get better at spy. Everytime I hear someone talking about it sounds so cool.

The only achievements I have are Hard to Kill and Impenetrable Defense.

[quote name='Brak']You can.

Some Engineer on the opposing team kept doing that.

In between tricking their Medic into healing me (which unlocks an Achievement), I kept disabling the sentry with The Spy's electro-thingy.

The Medic is pretty dope. Naturally, he can heal his team... but he has a pistol that shoots out syringes. :lol: And that money bone saw. :O[/QUOTE]
That sounds awesome. I wish I wasn't banned.

I beat Portal and I'm about an hour into Half Life 2.

Ya know, all these rebvviews talk about how funny Reaper is, but I thought it was meh. Until tonight watching the DVR of yesterdays episode. There was just one image that was uproriously funny.

The devel pulls some strings to keep the Reaper with his girl. And he looks over his nshoulder, anbd there's Satan, feeding a squirrel, with a smile and a huge thumbs up! I so gotta get that DVD just so I can grab that image and both sig and background it.

[quote name='Brak']... no, you didn't...[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think I've mentioned how great TF2 is in the OTT for the past two weeks.

I even posted the list of achievements!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Actually, I think I've mentioned how great TF2 is in the OTT for the past two weeks.

I even posted the list of achievements![/QUOTE]
That's far from "I told you!"

That would also entail that I was saying it would be bad, or whatever.

[quote name='dcfox']I haven't tried the medic yet. Engineer is boring. I thought you could set up sentry guns all over the place.[/QUOTE]

The only class that I don't like is the Pyro. It still sucks IMO. The range of its flame-thrower is too short. So unless you get the jump on someone you're dead. And any good player will at least take you with him. Really, their only role is base defense and spy detection. They're probably the best spy detector in the game.

[quote name='Brak']That's far from "I told you!"

That would also entail that I was saying it would be bad, or whatever.[/QUOTE]

1) Me telling the OTT multiple times, which you are a part of, is in effect sending a blanket notification which you are considered a part of. If you choose to ignore it, that's not my concern.

2) You implying a negative in no way has an affect on whether I sent a notification or not.

3) You're naturally assuming I was talking to you specifically and not the OTT as a whole. To be fair, it was directed at both. :)

Kinda hot?

038931cebdc38e470da43bffr3.jpg

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']1) Me telling the OTT multiple times, which you are a part of, is in effect sending a blanket notification which you are considered a part of. If you choose to ignore it, that's not my concern.

2) You implying a negative in no way has an affect on whether I sent a notification or not.

3) You're naturally assuming I was talking to you specifically and not the OTT as a whole. To be fair, it was directed at both. :)[/QUOTE]
None of those garner a "I told you!" :|

N fuck dem online ghamez too. N e one wanna play summa dat super mario kart? I ain't tawkin bout online on a emulator. I mean come to my crib in Texas we bout to throw down!

[quote name='dallow']Kinda hot?[/QUOTE]
If you were drunk, blind and paralyzed from the neck down.

... then, yeah. Kinda hot.

I dunno, maybe we shouldn't have been so hard on elecmaji. I mean, I know it was hard not to, but what if he's emotionally unbalanced and tries to kill himself? I'd feel pretty bad about it.

[quote name='dallow']Kinda hot?

038931cebdc38e470da43bffr3.jpg
[/quote]

Well, as far as women go, not so much...big tits though.

But as a man, well...s/he is hotter than most men I have ever seen.

It disturbs me that once I heard it was a dude, I was able to justify his "hotness."

...I need to go pray...

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I dunno, maybe we shouldn't have been so hard on elecmaji. I mean, I know it was hard not to, but what if he's emotionally unbalanced and tries to kill himself? I'd feel pretty bad about it.[/quote]

What?

I was reading back a few pages, catching up and saw the talk of the gay superhero fates.

Did anyone hear what happened a few months ago in Detroit? I'll relay this the way I found out: Pix called me at work.

Pix: A couple of guys were taking pics of decaying buildings, so they were going through them to get good shots. They hear people, so they move to a different location.

Me: Okay...

Pix: They hear noises a little later, so they move to a different spot and look out at a lower roof. And they see fat guys in superhero costumes.

Me (Thinking to myself: "Please be cosplayers, pretending they are on patrol, PLEASE be cosplayers..."): So, what happened?

Pix: Well...then they started blowing each other.

Me: Damn it! I knew you were going to say that! I just hoped for the best.

Pix: It gets better: there are pics....and they're online.

My details may be a bit off, but that's the gist.

I went home and saw the pics. It was Spider-man, Venom, Robin and I think Batman. The Robin costume was quite good, actually...

EDIT: Sadly, I found the link. I won't post it, but it happened in August. Google Superhero Detroit Buildings and it will be the fifth one down about "Why is Robin..." and I was wrong: SUperboy showed up too....

[quote name='Maklershed']Portal is fucking amazing. I want to play it forever.[/QUOTE]
Yes. The Portal gun needs to be implemented into another game. ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back