Gayator OTT of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TFN']Whats my punishment if I say yes?

Ignored? :[[/quote]
ignore? psshhh. there are only 2 assholes on my ignore list. one of them being the recently banned troll.

nah, i was gonna send up the batsignal. just wait and see what happens. chicks have friends in low places ;)

[quote name='Strell']I just want chicks in low places.

fozzie.jpg

Waka, Waka, Waka!

[/QUOTE]

;) Fixed.

Broke mah fuckin' salvage arm in Zelda. I think I'll be a cheapass and instead of paying 100 rupees to get it fixed I'll restart. I didn't do much since my last save.

Hoping to find a good hour tonight to play that game.

[quote name='TFN']Women... are worthless.

Hmpf.

:nottalking:

-casts shell, regen, and protect-[/quote]Trouble in parad.... wait no. It's McAllen.

Oh my sweet non-existant western ambiguous deity... only one more hour of work.

Longest hour of one's life is the last two before the shift is over.

[quote name='Strell']Man dallow, sheeeeeeeeeet.

You know where there are worse drivers than McHizzy?

Dazizzle.[/quote]

Naw, Mactown has byfar the worst drivers in the world.

We have all those illegal border jumpin' nigguhs thinking stop signs are actually go faster signs.

[quote name='TFN']Women... are worthless.

Hmpf.

:nottalking:

-casts shell, regen, and protect-[/quote]

what happened? girlfriend cut your balls off?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Driving laws in "3rd world" countries are more like guidelines. Very loose guidelines, at that. :lol:[/quote]

Did you learn that from "The Amazing Race?"

Pep. Pizza and Crazy Bread: Total? $6. Not bad at all!

[quote name='Chika']what happened? girlfriend cut your balls off?[/quote]

Maybe she sewed herself shut. :shock:

[quote name='Hex']Maybe she sewed herself shut. :shock:[/quote]

i highly doubt that. i'd more suspect that she found another peg to fill her hole.

[quote name='Chika']i highly doubt that. i'd more suspect that she found another peg to fill her hole.[/quote]

Couldn't blame her, I hear TFN lacks the horsepower. ;)

I really could go for a fucking shawarma or gyro... except the shops are on the other side of town. :cry:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']
Pep. Pizza and Crazy Bread: Total? $6. Not bad at all![/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it's little ceasars. If it was free it would still be terrible.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Yeah, but it's little ceasars. If it was free it would still be terrible.[/quote]

Caesars is excellent, must just be where you live. Around here it's preferred over anything, especially those armpit chains like Dominos or Pizza Hut.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Driving laws in "3rd world" countries are more like guidelines. Very loose guidelines, at that. :lol:[/QUOTE]

When I was in Argentina I came to the conclusion that the yellow lines separating lanes were "suggestions" rather than a law. It was great fun, though. I was in a taxi cab where the guy backed into a bus full of people because the bus got too close. Awesomeness.

Oh my God.

Team Fortress 2 is the bomb.

The Medic and The Spy are awesome.

[quote name='lilboo']That's what I'm talking about!!! :applause:

Get 'em Superman, get 'em![/quote]

:rofl:

The worst part is, 35 years of childhood memories of what a great hero Superman was...just got thrown out the door. Forever.

[quote name='Brak']Oh my God.

The Medic and The Spy are awesome.[/QUOTE]I need to upgrade my computer so that I can play it. :cry:

(Valve's games just don't feel right on the 360 to me.)

[quote name='Chika']what happened? girlfriend cut your balls off?[/quote]
Not at all.

Oh baby, not at all.

You know I really don't think women are worthless... otherwise I wouldn't be dating that tramp. ;)

I won't doubt you on that finding another peg to fill the hole though.. I'm begining to think so myself w/ all these random guys she befriends and fails to tell me about. :D

[quote name='Brak']Oh my God.

The Medic and The Spy are awesome.[/QUOTE]

I told you. Too bad you cna only do 16 on the 360.

They already have new player made maps on the PC. I found a server last night that rotates around 12 maps. One traditional and one new.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I told you.[/QUOTE]
... no, you didn't...

[quote name='TFN']AIM me when you get home, I got that bocks.[/QUOTE]
Noice and toight.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Hmm... My dad just brought me 7 projector screens from the college he works at...

Craigslist?[/quote]
Why do I think this post will be used as evidence some day.

Time to go dl some puzzle quest and play HL2, Team Fortress, and Portal.

I downloaded Puzzle Quest while I was asleep.

I meant to play it before I left for work, but I was distracted by the glory of Team Fortress 2.

(The Spy is the fucking shit.)

Soulja Boy Up In This Hoe
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
den Super Man Dat Hoe
Now Watch Me YOOOOUUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me YOOOOUUUUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me YOOOOUUUUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me YOOOOUUUUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

..........................God damn it. I cant get this stupid shit out of my brain. Its so god damn stupid but so catchy.........what the hell is music coming to?

[quote name='Soodmeg']I cant get this stupid shit out of my brain.[/QUOTE]
It found a familiar home.

[quote name='Brak']I downloaded Puzzle Quest while I was asleep.

I meant to play it before I left for work, but I was distracted by the glory of Team Fortress 2.

(The Spy is the fucking shit.)[/quote] Soldier is the my favorite class. I did manage one backstab with the spy last night, though :bouncy:

[quote name='dcfox']Soldier is the my favorite class. I did manage one backstab with the spy last night :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
I got, like, 13 backstabs in one game, a little while ago.

The costume thing is BRILLIANT.

I'd dress up like their Engineer, and just backstab errrrrrrrr'bawdy.

The Medic's bone saw-thing is fuckin' brooooooooodull.

[quote name='Brak']I got, like, 13 backstabs in one game, a little while ago.

The costume thing is BRILLIANT.

I'd dress up like their Engineer, and just backstab errrrrrrrr'bawdy.

The Medic's bone saw-thing is fuckin' brooooooooodull.[/quote]
I haven't tried the medic yet. Engineer is boring. I thought you could set up sentry guns all over the place.

[quote name='dcfox']I haven't tried the medic yet. Engineer is boring. I thought you could set up sentry guns all over the place.[/QUOTE]
You can.

Some Engineer on the opposing team kept doing that.

In between tricking their Medic into healing me (which unlocks an Achievement), I kept disabling the sentry with The Spy's electro-thingy.

The Medic is pretty dope. Naturally, he can heal his team... but he has a pistol that shoots out syringes. :lol: And that money bone saw. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back